• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Meet

Started by Radiotalker, March 03, 2016, 05:25:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiotalker

Paperman, Proud Buckaroo, and I will attending tomorrow. It would cool to meet others if anyone is going.

Longfellow

teachers pet

I've been there all week, will be there again tomorrow.

Proud Buckaroo

We should set up a location to meet up. I've never been to Jessieville. I'm guessing a good place to meet would be. Where?

smallybells

There is a burger shack right across the street from the HS, just a suggestion.

teachers pet

Yes, called The Shack,lol.

Radiotalker

I'm in.....time?

just remember Big O plays @ 2:30.....lol

neds

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 03, 2016, 06:58:09 pm
I'm in.....time?

just remember Big O goes DOWN @ 2:30.....lol

I fixed it for you  ;)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: teachers pet on March 03, 2016, 06:50:11 pm
Yes, called The Shack,lol.

HF told me to go there before the game. Is anyone up for that?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on March 03, 2016, 07:06:11 pm
HF told me to go there before the game. Is anyone up for that?

...and hf wouldn't steer you wrong

Paperman

What time? I assume my buggy will make it to Jessieville!

Radiotalker

Radiotalker

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 03, 2016, 07:17:40 pm
how about noon?

I get off at 4am. I'm going to bed as soon as I get home and I'll get up around 9am. So.. 12 will work.

Paperman

I probably won't get there until 1:00. I have a meeting in the O at 8:30 will hit the road!

Proud Buckaroo

Longfellow? What time?

Longfellow

I get out of class at 2. I should make it just in time for the TR Girls game at 4

teachers pet

You mean the Jessieville game, don't you?

Proud Buckaroo

So... It's going to be me and radio talker. What about you, teachers pet?

teachers pet

If I  can, I'm supposed to get there at 1 and save some seats.

Black and Gold

How many will go to the state game no matter who is playing?

Proud Buckaroo

I doubt I will go. I won't be able to make that one. Work, work, work.

Black and Gold

Was hoping to catch you there PB! You have to make that money though!

teachers pet

I will, but I'm retired and live here (village)

Paperman

Well I woke up this morning and promptly tossed my cookies. I have not felt this bad in years. So I won't make the Seminoles game today. I hope they win and if so maybe I can make the semi-final. I wish safe travels to all my Fearless friends making the trek to Jessieville.  ::) :P

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Paperman on March 04, 2016, 09:36:04 am
Well I woke up this morning and promptly tossed my cookies. I have not felt this bad in years. So I won't make the Seminoles game today. I hope they win and if so maybe I can make the semi-final. I wish safe travels to all my Fearless friends making the trek to Jessieville.  ::) :P
nothing I hate more than that. on the bright side you don't have to meet p.b.  hope you feel better soon.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on March 04, 2016, 10:03:21 am
nothing I hate more than that. on the bright side you don't have to meet p.b.  hope you feel better soon.

Loll. I've already met, Paperman. But, yeah. I hope you feel better soon, man.

ReddieKnightTrojan

I get off work at 3:40 and will try to talk my wife into eating at the shack

Paperman

PB is a good dude Oldman! Lol!

Paperman

Thanks guys, I am tired of this I can assure you!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Paperman on March 04, 2016, 12:06:21 pm
PB is a good dude Oldman! Lol!
I've met him and love to give him a hard time. took him a while to figure out when I'm joking.

Proud Buckaroo

Proud buckaroo has arrived.

Lineman

Roll out the red carpet

xadboy

Longfellow did they just toss you?

Longfellow

Longfellow

And as I was leaving the cop yelled at me and threatened to arrest me because, and I quote, "I can do whatever I want" I can't think of any way I broke a law. Did I deserve to get thrown out? Yes. 100%. But arrested? Not even close

smallybells

Good stuff, gotta love rural cops, just be glad they didnt taze you like that poor guy at Atkins last year lol

xadboy

I might be joining you, these refs are horrible. I see how he scores so much, it's a foul if you even look at Reaves.

Ctucker

xadboy

Quote from: Ctucker on March 04, 2016, 07:57:28 pm
Quit crying!
Wasn't crying, just stating a fact. Look at the foul count and how many more free throws CR and Reaves took.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: xadboy on March 04, 2016, 09:30:22 pm
Wasn't crying, just stating a fact. Look at the foul count and how many more free throws CR and Reaves took.

Reaves gets to the line because he gets fouled!!
Quick guards get frustrated because they can't steal it from him, seen it over and over in the NEA Tourney!!
That's his game, it's called knowing the game and being a smart player!!

beach bum

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 04, 2016, 09:34:10 pm
Quick guards get frustrated because they can't steal it from him, seen it over and over in the NEA Tourney!!

+1 ..... reminds of Fred Gulley in high school. Gulley didn't pan out like I thought he would in college but he got fouled so much in high school because he had such a quick first step compared to anyone else in the 7A West that year. That is what being good will do for you. Get you to the line way more than anyone else.

xadboy

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 04, 2016, 09:34:10 pm
Maybe so, but the discrepancy is rather alarming. Especially in the second half. These kids worked hard to get there, at least give them a chance. Which we didn't have. The refs should not be the topic of discussion after a game. Been down here 3 times to watch, not only Lamar but enjoy watching good ball games. But I have seen some very poor officiating in several games. It's just sad to see kids work hard to get there then have it taking away like that.

Black and Gold

I'll be in attendance tonight luckily. Who will I see there?

Longfellow

I'm probably not allowed in, so I'm not driving all that way just to find out

Black and Gold

What did you say to almost "get arrested" 😂

Longfellow

Well the police officer yelled at me to shut up and keep walking, so I yelled back "I'm going" and kept going. Then he yelled at me to shut up or he would arrest me, and I yelled back "arrest me for what" and he said "because I can do whatever I want" then I called him an idiot and told him he can't do whatever he wants and then got in my car and left

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Longfellow on March 05, 2016, 10:17:48 am
Well the police officer yelled at me to shut up and keep walking, so I yelled back "I'm going" and kept going. Then he yelled at me to shut up or he would arrest me, and I yelled back "arrest me for what" and he said "because I can do whatever I want" then I called him an idiot and told him he can't do whatever he wants and then got in my car and left
what did you do to get ejected?

Longfellow

I called the ref a few not so nice things. It's kinda funny. What they actually threw me out for wasn't nearly as bad as some of the other things I said. I won't deny it. I deserved to get tossed. Probably should've happened a lot earlier, to be honest

Black and Gold

Happens to the best of us. Will you be at the state game?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas