• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jonesboro vs Conway

Started by ricepig, September 05, 2010, 09:59:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Conway has speed, size, and a coaching staff that saw a weakness and knew how to take advantage of it. We gave up an early TD, knocked the kickoff out of bounds at our 5 and then fumbled and they scooped and scored before the crowd sat down. It was the start we couldn't afford. I just hope we don't get anyone hurt next week.

Hawaii Five-0™

I here that Conway has alot of speed. My niece's son plays for Conway, #4 Jalen Jones. Gonna try and get up there to watch him play.

ricepig

September 11, 2010, 07:46:47 am #52 Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 07:51:51 am by ricepig
Quote from: Hawaii Five-0? on September 10, 2010, 11:07:47 pm
I here that Conway has alot of speed. My niece's son plays for Conway, #4 Jalen Jones. Gonna try and get up there to watch him play.

Good player, I'm afraid that most of our players only saw the back of his jersey. I believe he had 2 TD receptions. Conway scored on 6 TD passes of 25 yards or more, one run of 55 yards, and a fumble recovery. If we don't fix some secondary issues, Fayetteville may score 100.  They scored at least 4 times when they had 3rd and 10 or longer. I thought from watching the film that SS was playing way too deep and giving up too many underneath passes and then missing the tackle.  We mostly just watched them run past us, I know we will make the necessary adjustments and changes. I'm glad there is a 6A class, we don't need to play schools twice our size each week.

fastdrop

I think 1 7A school on your schedule is enough..... WM

Jonesboro should get Blytheville and Forrest City on their schedule .... not knocking Jonesboro but it is what it is. Like you have stated the city has been split up into 4 different High Schools.

7AFBFAN

It may be too early to tell but I watched Conway in week one and Harber in week two and I am still very impressed with Conway. In week one they looked better than any team I have seen in the Central over the last 5 years. If they stay healthy I would not be surprised to see them in Little Rock.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas