• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CAC vs. PA 2/10/06

Started by Mustang1434, February 08, 2006, 08:27:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang1434

Thoughts or comments about Friday's matchup at Mustang Mountain.

kijex13

It should be two great games.  It's a huge game for the boys.  It will determine who gets the second seed in the district tournament, and with that comes an automatic spot in the regional tournament.  I'm going to predict CAC in a very close one.

Blue Collar

Should be great games Friday night. I urge everyone to come on out to Mustang Mountain and see this great game. My prediction of these games is that CAC girls will win and the CAC guys will win by a close margin.

EXTREEMPAHATER

well it is at cac and that should help the mustangs pull off the win, they always play good at home

Sensitive

Get there early before the fire marshall locks the doors!

Cards19

I think PA guys will beat CAC. On the girls no doubt that CAC is going to win unless they play terrible tomm. night.

dogpile10

I just hope PA doesnt hold the ball out...again!

CACMustangs2005

it doesnt get any better than this...the trash talking is probaly the best part!

Mustang1434

Quote from: CACMustangs2005 on February 09, 2006, 07:42:07 pm
it doesnt get any better than this...the trash talking is probaly the best part!

Not much trash on here yet.

EXTREEMPAHATER

want me to start making pple mad??????? ::)

Prodigy

EXTREEMPAHATER

well i don't really want to make cac look bad so i better not lol how ever if it were lrca on the other hand i would go for it.     i will throw in tho that i would never in the world guessed that DEWITT would have beat pa on their homecoming, i mean our guys game w Dewitt went into overtime and we won but we didn't suffer the embarrassment of losing on homecoming night, along with getting beat very badly by cac in football. 41-22 wooooooooooooooo

Prodigy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas