• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Paris

Started by Bearcat_Baby, February 08, 2006, 10:11:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcat_Baby

Thoughts and predictions...............

The Recruiter

I think this thread is totally unnecessary.

borat

rattler06

Bearcat Hottie

Coach Venny Slocombe

Paris is struggling and are not well coached. Booneville big!

Bling Bling

waddle_10

billsweeter

lol well since the thread has been made i think iam going to go with the team that scores the most points

billsweeter

lol no i serious think paris is going to win this game 59-55...write this down cause it is going to happen my score is wrong but paris is going to win

Bearcat Hottie

Quote from: billsweeter on February 08, 2006, 04:27:32 pm
lol no i serious think paris is going to win this game 59-55...write this down cause it is going to happen my score is wrong but paris is going to win

You think Paris is going to win? are you crazy? the holiday tourney at paris we beat them by at least 20! I say the Bearcats by 15!!

billsweeter

lol last game of the year and paris has not won a game...anything can happen in Paris, Arkansas...why not

Bearcat Hottie

it just cant happen! lol! i think we will win so thats all that matters~ lol!

trojanplayer

Trust me anything can happen.... Booneville should know that more than anyone

billsweeter

why did mendoza skip practice?

bearcatPG_5

trojanplayer your just mad b-cause for once the Booneville team is better than Subiaco and there are more teams better too. So deal with it. You don't hear us talking crap even after ya'll did write crap on our bus windows.

trojanplayer

I dont know why he did. I have heard a lot of rumors about it. Im not mad at Booneville for winning a game against us. Im WAY past that.... Also if you think that Booneville is better than Subi, ur nuts. You beat us by not that many, but we beat yall by like 20... Not to mention, last time i checked, SUBI is 1st in conference and Booneville is not. Plus we are not always the doormats of the league.. But congrats to actually having a decent season.

Bearcat_Baby

Quote from: billsweeter on February 08, 2006, 04:26:40 pm
lol well since the thread has been made i think iam going to go with the team that scores the most points

Please dont start that crap again!

Bearcat Hottie

Quote from: Bearcat_Baby on February 09, 2006, 12:52:51 pm
Quote from: billsweeter on February 08, 2006, 04:26:40 pm

for real dont start the one billsweeter!! lol

Please dont start that crap again!

waddle_10

i think it would be funny if paris won then i dont think all these booneville people would be talkin so much and now that i say this they are gonna say we would accept the loss like anyone else would blah blah

rattler06

February 09, 2006, 08:04:27 pm #20 Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 08:06:10 pm by rattler06
Quote from: SportsRlife on February 09, 2006, 04:37:24 pm
i think it would be funny if paris won then i dont think all these booneville people would be talkin so much and now that i say this they are gonna say we would accept the loss like anyone else would blah blah

its at paris... so... not sure.. but booneville is having one of their better years... im still callin for a Bearcat sweep of the Eagles... also... if they dont meet at district... then this will be the last time they play basketball against each other for at least 2-3 years i believe.... cuz of that whole football schedule controversy....  :-\

1-Adam-12

Booneville gets the sweep, 58-47 boys and 58-44 girls.  Paris though made them earn the W's in both games, they played hard.  3rd quarter was the difference in each game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas