• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Three 8AAA Confrence Titles to be settle this week in Dumas

Started by Code3Cat, February 07, 2006, 08:12:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Code3Cat

3 of the 4 confrence titles will be decided this week in Dumas.  Tuesday nights Dumas/Dollarway Jr. Boys game will decide the Jr. Boys Champion.  Both the Jr and Sr Girls titles will be decided Thursday in the Dumas/Star City game.  Any Thoughts?  Casper you gonna be there?

Code3Cat

All three Dumas teams beat Dollarway tonight.  The Junior Boys won the confrence with the win.  Dumas girls beat Dollarway 63-54, if the rumors of Drew Central  beating Star City are true, then Dumas can do no worse than be co-champions.  Star City will be at Dumas Thursday night to end the regular season in the 8AAA.

stan5

I hope all the Bobcat faithful come to the game Thursday to make the Bobcat Den loud and noisy for the other team. This is a heated rivalry and their will be a lot of emotion in this game. i just hope they don't bring back those ref's from last Friday( they were terrible)

Code3Cat

Congratulations to Star City Jr Girls and Dumas' Sr Girls for winning 8AAA conference championships

Stewie_grown_up

GO DUMAS SG all ya hatas watch out for Jessica Berry she killin w/ them 3pointers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas