• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville/West Fork

Started by Bearcat Hottie, February 05, 2006, 08:23:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcat Hottie

Who do you think is going to win?  :D

billsweeter

Bling Bling

The Recruiter

The out come of this game will be strongly decided by who ever scores the most points, isn't that right sportsrlife.

WarriorPride08

billsweeter

yeah points scored is most likely going to be the deciding factor

WarriorPride08

couldnt have said it better myself bill

Bearcat Hottie

i know that but who do you think is going to win??

Real World

whoever scores the most points! duh!!

billsweeter

geese u try over and over to pound it into these females head but they just dont get it.....whoever scores the most points is going to win..........................

wannab14

that was really uncalled for she was asking for your opinion not for you to be a smart @**
Quote from: billsweeter on February 06, 2006, 04:05:46 pm
geese u try over and over to pound it into these females head but they just dont get it.....whoever scores the most points is going to win..........................
e

billsweeter

its a joke dumb butt....i alrdy told her my opinon west fork by 10+

BILL!

Lets calm it down now, no need for this foul language.

rsvl_hogfan4

billsweeter

lol booneville wins 2 games and all heck breaks lose....hahaha just kidding sorry for language makes me mad when ppl post and don't read what has already been written and west fork by about 8 is a solid prediction go hogfan

billsweeter

no doubt looking forward to a great game

waddle_10

Quote from: The Recruiter on February 05, 2006, 10:26:21 pm
The out come of this game will be strongly decided by who ever scores the most points, isn't that right sportsrlife.

yes most of the time and it looks like we started something

catdaddy

Bearcat Hottie

The game is in Booneville....they have that sr's night thing also.....

waddle_10

looks like west fork has 2 tough road games and both of them are senior night for the opposing teams

billsweeter

yeah but someone said on here before that we r to young to understand pressure or something like that....beating subi has defiently got our confidence up but we still know b-ville and waldron are good teams that we will have to play good against to win

Bearcat_Baby

Quote from: The Recruiter on February 05, 2006, 10:26:21 pm

I agree!

Bearcat_Baby

Westfork by 2, but I hope Booneville wins!

rattler06

West Fork will squeeze this one out... Tigers win by 8

1-Adam-12

Booneville Sweeps!

Boys:  Bearcats 70 Tigers 58
Girls:  Lady Cats 38 Lady Tigers 34

All Bearcat fans that can, come to Paris Thursday night and root the team on!!

billsweeter

good game b-ville....shoot the ball amazing...i seriously think they missed 2-4 threes the entire night boys that is....but credit to the bearcats they are a really underrated team

Bearcat Hottie

Quote from: billsweeter on February 07, 2006, 11:49:14 pm
good game b-ville....shoot the ball amazing...i seriously think they missed 2-4 threes the entire night boys that is....but credit to the bearcats they are a really underrated team

see how other teams congratulate us? that is truly nice...thanks for that billsweeter.....yall have a great team and hopefully it will be good next year also...good luck to everyone in district!!! and booeville ppl go down to Paris Thursday night for another win!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas