• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh Christian

Started by rcline112, January 24, 2006, 10:30:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rcline112

Shiloh Christian beat Lincoln tonight in the 1AAA 56-28 which brings them to 14-6 overall and 11-0 in conference schedule.  This team has outperformed every other team in conference who was expected to dominate.  If all goes well for them towards the end of this week they will be up about 4 games over second place in conference.  This team has some talent that is gaining a lot of respect from opponents, media, and coaches.  I think that some teams that might be playing them in the Regional tournaments might want to look at Shiloh.

Playerhater31

Now who's actually in the 1AAA conference? Any ranked teams other than Shiloh? They finally came down to play the big boys of the 6AAA a few weeks ago and came out 0-2. When I watched them play LRC, they didn't look good at all. It's a shame that the 6AAA can only send 4 teams to the regionals because that could mean that a top ten team like Dewitt might not even make it out of the conference tourny. Maybe the 6AAA should get one of the 1AAA's spot in that regional! haha!

trojanman

u know........i was at that game too and i remember LRC being down early in the second quarter and olny up a few at half time......in fact i bet some paint got stripped off the home locker room walls at halftime.  the rest day against PA was a great game and one that in my mind should have gone the other way but however u look at it, it was only a one shot game

NWA Fan

agreed trojanman, the PA game came down to a judgement call by the official and he chose against shiloh (who would have thought). Shiloh is better than PA now. Shiloh also only lost to a Whynne team by 3 (Overall #7 in the AAAA), a game they should have won if they would have contested the three ball a little better.

pnp3

Shiloh lost to Wynne by 3 and PA lost to Russleville by 3, Russleville would destroy Wynne.

trojanman

i would agree with that statement pillows is underrated.  the 1AAA really doesnt have anything else going for them pea ridge is decent and prarie grove is underacheiving as well as gentry in the region....it is weak subi and ozark are the strongest two in the 4AAA unless farm. beat subi the other day shiloh will prolly take the region and then play someone like lonoke or whoever is 4th from that conference

Playerhater31

January 26, 2006, 01:10:58 pm #6 Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 01:12:39 pm by PHD '06
yeah, tell them good luck with either lonoke or dewitt b/c dewitt is in the top ten and who knows....maybe we're looking at the state semifinals becoming the 6AAA district tourny semifinals...

ruborn2

Shiloh beat Gentry last night 58-48 to clinch the 1AAA conference championship. Austin Tucker saved the game for Shiloh by stroking four treys, all in the second half.
Their record is now 12-1 in conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas