• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is the best shooter in the whole AAA

Started by SHEEPDAWG08, December 07, 2005, 02:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SHEEPDAWG08

pnp3

Stefan Loucks of PA has got to be up there along with Payne Harding of PA.

#1 STUNNA

SHEEPDAWG08

yes avery i very good i seen him play when i lived down that way i was impressed by his consecutive knockdown (clutch) shots to win a few games

Williams

Manningfan

NLRFAN

For the girls side definitely has to be Amanda Morris and Kelsey Hatcher of CAC. Just read where Morris had 5 and Hatcher had 4 three pointers in championship game of McDonalds Shootout against Green Co Tech.  Morris was MVP and Hatcher on all tourney team.

floorburn

lauren307

Stanley, Womack, and Harper are all great shooters for Fountain Lake.

dequeen21

People on here talkin about themselves again... wow... 

kijex13

Quote from: NLRFAN on December 14, 2005, 05:29:46 pm
For the girls side definitely has to be Amanda Morris and Kelsey Hatcher of CAC. Just read where Morris had 5 and Hatcher had 4 three pointers in championship game of McDonalds Shootout against Green Co Tech.  Morris was MVP and Hatcher on all tourney team.

I would say those are two of the best on the girls' side too.

Blue Collar

December 14, 2005, 08:11:03 pm #11 Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 08:27:31 pm by Blue Collar
Whitney Zachariason of CAC. She is good at the free throw line. She plays good offense and defense.
Quote from: NLRFAN on December 14, 2005, 05:29:46 pm
I also second that also. They can shoot 3's like crazy. Very good B-ball players. Way to go to Hatcher and Morris.

gojackets14

d1

In girls, i know Hayley Blanchard from berryville can hit 3 balls all day

hunter

kyle raspberry can hit anything inside the arc.. awesome shooter...from gosnell..

Bling Bling

Quote from: the_dude on January 12, 2006, 09:46:05 am
kyle raspberry can hit anything inside the arc.. awesome shooter...from gosnell..
yes but what if he takes a step back, what does he do then. i know a guy thats like that, awesome shooter inside the arc but takes a step out to 3 land its like shaq jackin one up.

footballfreak09

stefan louks? who r u kidding? i read the papers and hear nothing about stefan louks shooting great. sure he's good, but he's not up there with the best...he's also a really good quarterback, one of the best to come from pa, but then pa always has good qb's.

Playerhater31

He's not kidding anybody! Stefan Loucks is a phenominal shooter with almost unlimited range. What do you know any way, considering you're just a sophomre who doesn't even play basketball and who hasn't even watched Stefan play this year. I guess you'll find out tonight when you watch him play against the warriors tonight. You can bet that LRC will have their best outside defender on him.

Dirty AAA Fan

what about that Harper kid from Bald Knob?

Dirty AAA Fan

Harper will stick it in your eye and White will take it to the hole

pnp3

Yeah anyone with any doubt about Stefan before that game despite the loss has to say he is at least top 3 if not the best. He essentially didn't go inside but about 2 or 3 times and had 22 points. Hit every big shot, had 8 of our 12 point comeback in 1:40 to put it into overtime. He's the best around.

Mark Few's pupil

The best boys shooter in the 5AAA is Larry Shingelar from Pottsville.  He looks like an average 8th grader but he is a very good player but an exceptional shooter.

lumberjackfan09

JackStar

Cards19

Probably have to sayCAC's Zachrarison, Hatcher and Morris. Very good b-ball players.

division 1

Quote from: petey24g on January 15, 2006, 06:18:27 pm
jeremy spillman from clinton
he dropped at least 10 or more 3 pointers on mayflower last friday
it wasn't ten smart one but he is a good shooter but bradley is better

Prodigy

Quote from: Larry459 on January 15, 2006, 02:22:56 pm
Probably have to sayCAC's Zachrarison, Hatcher and Morris. Very good b-ball players.
Yes very good players, also Fisher shes good too!!!

Prodigy

In the guys group Trent Morgan is the best!!!

petey24g

Quote from: division 1 on January 15, 2006, 08:15:45 pm
Quote from: petey24g on January 15, 2006, 06:18:27 pm
jeremy spillman from clinton
he dropped at least 10 or more 3 pointers on mayflower last friday
it wasn't ten smart one but he is a good shooter but bradley is better

my bad, but hes averaging about 4 3s a game

Blue Collar

Quote from: Prodigy on January 15, 2006, 09:18:32 pm
Quote from: Larry459 on January 15, 2006, 02:22:56 pm
Yes very good players, also Fisher shes good too!!!
Quote from: Prodigy on January 15, 2006, 09:20:33 pm
In the guys group Trent Morgan is the best!!!
Agree to all of this.

GOING, GOING...GONE

D56

Reagan Dalby of LRCA doesn't get a lot of opportunity to shoot since their game plan is to get the ball inside every time, but the fact that he made that three in OT at PA speaks volumes.  Also he scored 19 Tuesday night and didn't play the first quarter.

bruincountry22

vig from pa is also a good shooter,,,really quick on the court,offense and defense

hogman627

Quote from: footballfreak09 on January 13, 2006, 12:58:33 pm
stefan louks? who r u kidding? i read the papers and hear nothing about stefan louks shooting great. sure he's good, but he's not up there with the best...he's also a really good quarterback, one of the best to come from pa, but then pa always has good qb's.
Not only does he shoot outside, but it is rare to see him miss a free throw.

heathwaldrop

Threads like these are worthless. I wish that they had something to offer, but the problem is that too many people jump on and put either themselves, their best friends or their boyfriends.

That said, Javarus Curtis, a sophomore from Hamburg, will be among the best five or 10 two guards across all classifications in the next two years. He can drain it consistently. He's the best pure shooter that Hamburg has had since I've been here (and Hamburg always is a good shooting team), and he's a much more complete ball player than a lot of the others mentioned in this thread.

division 1

Im in jh and i think that i am the best shooter in AAA if not hen i feel like im up there with them. what can i say.......im from Mayflower.

heathwaldrop

Quote from: division 1 on January 24, 2006, 11:34:41 pm
Im in jh and i think that i am the best shooter in AAA if not hen i feel like im up there with them. what can i say.......im from Mayflower.

SLAP

division 1

Quote from: heathwaldrop on January 25, 2006, 11:14:38 am

SLAP
Im gonna sit here and every hour im gonna slap u so SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heathwaldrop

Quote from: division 1 on January 25, 2006, 06:39:25 pm
Im gonna sit here and every hour im gonna slap u so SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bub, I've been here for four and a half years and have more than 2,000 posts. I've seen snot-noses like you come and go every three or four months. Do you really think that I care at this point?

mossified4

my vote goes to jordan womack from ftn. lake he lit mountain pine every time we played them he just couldnt miss

panthers28

Laithe Massie #10 from Heber Springs is a real good shooter

Prodigy

Quote from: heathwaldrop on January 25, 2006, 11:14:38 am

SLAP
THANK YOU!!!

division 1

Prodigy

petey24g

footballfreak09

i don't know if the people from pa noticed in the first time that lrca played them the person that made the game sealing 3-pointer...but senior reagan dalby from lrca is possibly the best shooter...the coach however has struggles noticing it

pigskinfever

One of the best players..He is from pocahontas ya'll need to come watch him he makes 42 points a GAME..I am not going 2 say his name...So i think ya'll need to come watch him in the state playoff in Bball...

Dragons#1

i think Dewitt's basketball team is so underrated. Justin Clark for Dewitt is one of the best 3pt shooters in the state. Sam Dardeene is known to pull a few to along with Lance Clark, and Shawn Cartwright as well.Dewitt has a few good clutch shooters. We have a great shooting team this year, and a spectacular team for all resident kids. i don't play basketball this year but i think our b-ball team can play wit the best of em and don't even have to recruit kids like a few teams in AAA do. Excellent Season Dragons

Cliffton Brann
Dragons #1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas