• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WALDRON

Started by 4AAA05, November 19, 2005, 12:15:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog_fan_2008

you may think that Waldron has always got an excuse for losing. But i do have to admit that they havent had ONE good ref this whole year and if they would've at Mena the results would've been different

dirtybirdfan20

Quote from: Bulldog_fan_2008 on December 08, 2005, 02:13:16 pm
you may think that Waldron has always got an excuse for losing. But i do have to admit that they havent had ONE good ref this whole year and if they would've at Mena the results would've been different

If Waldron was so good like every person from Waldron on this board says they are they are, the refs should not be the outcome of the game. You j have to make an excuse...

Dog DeVille

Quote from: dirtybirdfan20 on December 08, 2005, 04:59:19 pm

If Waldron was so good like every person from Waldron on this board says they are they are, the refs should not be the outcome of the game. You j have to make an excuse...

Dirtybirdfan20 ease up on the kids.  They have a right to be proud of their accomplishments.  These kids have worked hard.  Will they be state title contenders, probably not; they are just proud of how far they have come.  Every team and/or person that post on this board that has or has not had a record of good seasons like to post when everything they have worked for finally comes together for them. 

It's been a long time since they have had this kind of record.  It may not last but then again it may get better.  The kids are very pleased at their hard work.

The Recruiter

Quote from: Dog DeVille on December 08, 2005, 07:27:35 pm
Quote from: dirtybirdfan20 on December 08, 2005, 04:59:19 pm

Dirtybirdfan20 ease up on the kids. They have a right to be proud of their accomplishments. These kids have worked hard. Will they be state title contenders, probably not; they are just proud of how far they have come. Every team and/or person that post on this board that has or has not had a record of good seasons like to post when everything they have worked for finally comes together for them.

It's been a long time since they have had this kind of record. It may not last but then again it may get better. The kids are very pleased at their hard work.

Well there you go Waldron, you finally played someone that was half way decent and couldn't handle them. Sounds like to me you better also watch out for Booneville this year because they beat Magazine by more than you guys did.

waddle_10

you should know that you cant ever compare scores

The Recruiter

Tell me sir what is your method of evaluating a team.

waddle_10

have you seen waldron or booneville play this year?

Bling Bling

Quote from: The Recruiter on December 08, 2005, 08:52:55 pm
Tell me sir what is your method of evaluating a team.
if your method is judging by scoring, then heres somethin to go by. mena beat booneville close to 20 points and they beat us by 6, so go with whatever method your comfortable with.

HEFF

You can't evaluate a team by scores, but the recruiter didn't say that Booneville was better than Waldron, just that you better watch for them.

HEFF

Who does Waldron play for their first conference game Tuesday?

waddle_10

Williams

Ozark has Westfork for the 1st conference game.....Gookluck to both the teams.

The_Kidd

Ozark will win
i hope (plz)
Take em' to the limit

The_Kidd

who will win tonight btwn THE WALDRON BULLDOGS & the booneville bearcats---defense will be a big key part of the game---a job for SOLLEY_WATSON_&_ATCHLEY---shutdown the shooter

Williams

Shaddon will be the difference of the game.

The_Kidd

Waldron WON!!!! 1-0 in conferance now ---- Shaddon and Waddle were the diff in points and technical offense---yep we took em to the limit

unclevetren

we need to turn it up or we'll be sittin where paris and booneville usually are

MUZZY

Is the athletic director responsible for the coach doing all the substitution?

The Recruiter

Quote from: unclevetren on December 22, 2005, 12:19:12 pm
we need to turn it up or we'll be sittin where paris and booneville usually are

Good to see you Waldron guys bringing your thread back out of the cobb webs.

MUZZY

December 22, 2005, 08:12:18 pm #69 Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 08:18:13 pm by MUZZY
It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the Paris tourney.

The Recruiter

Quote from: MUZZY on December 22, 2005, 08:12:18 pm
It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the Pairs tourney.

In the what tourney.

MUZZY

Quote from: The Recruiter on December 22, 2005, 08:14:28 pm
It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the Pairs tourney.

In the what tourney.
You know! I fixed it.............................

Dunker

It will be interesting to see who comes out on top in the Paris tourney.

I heard that the AD had alot to do with the Basketball program in Waldron.

MUZZY

Dunker

waddle_10

MUZZY

TheJackel

waddle_10

i actually have no idea just most people arent happy with the coach

Waddl3

i personally like the coach and he does a good job until he throws a few (like 4) people in the game that shouldnt be..........

at the hartford game he asked hartford's coach for permission to dress all 19 players and guess what like 17 played in the first half tahts just not sane

but i'm not going to blame him for our loss to ozark, although he did put jv in prematurely and he did put in a jv player in before halfime because he begged him and his parents whine to the AD all the time...but we suckd that game.......gj ozark

DogTick

We cant blame this on coach because he is just trying to keep every body happy.

waddle_10

coach is alright off the court. on the court he is pretty good just his subs are questionable. we have a winning record so i guess thats all that matters is if we are winning.

DogTick

Quote from: SportsRlife on December 23, 2005, 10:01:56 pm
coach is alright off the court. on the court he is pretty good just his subs are questionable. we have a winning record so i guess thats all that matters is if we are winning.

Your probably right brother

HEFF

If y'all have 19 players then why didn't ya'll schedule b games?

Waddl3

we did..................................... and we do thats why its so sad

HEFF

There was no B game vs. Ozark

Nash Fan

Waldron did not look very good last night against Lavaca and they suck.  Sorry Waldron but you are not deep enough to be playing as many players as you are.  This is not 7th grade where you try to play everyone.  You will be lucky if you make the finals of the Paris X-mas tourn.  And if you do, you don't stand a chance against even a injured Danville team.  You will be owned.

MUZZY

The Recruiter

Coach Venny Slocombe

I'm lost.......................................... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The Recruiter

Nash Fan

Quote from: inyourface on December 28, 2005, 11:08:32 am
Waldron did not look very good last night against Lavaca and they suck. Sorry Waldron but you are not deep enough to be playing as many players as you are. This is not 7th grade where you try to play everyone. You will be lucky if you make the finals of the Paris X-mas tourn. And if you do, you don't stand a chance against even a injured Danville team. You will be owned.

While your coach is holding up play call signs for you, Danville will be shooting layups on the other end.

DogTick

Quote from: inyourface on December 29, 2005, 10:58:46 am
Waldron did not look very good last night against Lavaca and they suck. Sorry Waldron but you are not deep enough to be playing as many players as you are. This is not 7th grade where you try to play everyone. You will be lucky if you make the finals of the Paris X-mas tourn. And if you do, you don't stand a chance against even a injured Danville team. You will be owned.

While your coach is holding up play call signs for you, Danville will be shooting layups on the other end.

Look out there's something behind you.

waddle_10

the players dont make the decisions on who subs in and out mostly coach and the parents who gripe about there kids playing time and we just lost to cedarville pretty funny huh

TheJackel

Quote from: SportsRlife on December 29, 2005, 09:52:06 pm
the players dont make the decisions on who subs in and out mostly coach and the parents who gripe about there kids playing time and we just lost to cedarville pretty funny huh

What was the score?

X RING

Don't feel bad kid, Mansfield lost to them early in the year also.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: The Original TIGER-PA on December 29, 2005, 10:50:08 pm
Don't feel bad kid, Mansfield lost to them early in the year also.
I heard that Cedarville wasn't too bad anyway. They are usually pretty tough in B-ball.

Waddl3

Quote from: inyourface on December 29, 2005, 10:58:46 am

thats what im sayin dude

unclevetren

yeah im pretty steamed about our play. that same sophomore who whines and gets to play got to play again because he whined.

theres 5 mins left in the 4th we're down 8 and uhhhhhhhhhhhh after a timeout this sophomore hit the crap out of a chair and the next dead ball whadda ya know..................here goes lil sohphomore that doesnt need to even be dressin out                                         

thats waht ticks me offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff   crap like that gets us beat

The Recruiter

Haven't heard much from you Waldron fellers lately. How is everything going with your situation down there.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas