• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle Sr. Boys

Started by ballamane55, October 24, 2005, 05:07:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

b-ball fan

that is sweet...now hug and make up

wonderboys

b-ball fan

I thought that would be better than a kiss

Nash Fan

Hey Jacksmacks, your dumb and you have sores on your stuff.

b-ball fan

they must have come down with your sickness face

wonderboys

ballamane55

Basketball is here finally a lot of schools went down yesterday(football) in the yell county. I am looking forward into seeing how teams will do this year and who will be the hottest team in the beginning of the season!

ballamane55

I dont think Dardanelle will be playing there football players coming in, in the paris game tuesday, but they will prolly play against ola on friday. Do you think they will still beat paris without there stars?

Nash Fan

Again, Paris sucks.  They should win.

ballamane55

Football players wont be playing tomorrow since paris is not playing there football players so hopefully dardanelle will still be able to pull it out tomorrow at paris.

ballamane55

Dardanelle boys beat paris by 6 last night but the dardanelle girls lost. Ryan Ragsdale was the leading scorer with 25 points, 14 rebounds, and about 2 steals. Ryan was the biggest suprise of the night for the dardanelle sand lizards. Dardanelle gets to host ola friday with the football players.

wonderboys

good job lizards, and congrats lizard lovers

athletic supporter

Quote from: ballamane55 on November 16, 2005, 08:58:30 am
Dardanelle boys beat paris by 6 last night but the dardanelle girls lost. Ryan Ragsdale was the leading scorer with 25 points, 14 rebounds, and about 2 steals. Ryan was the biggest suprise of the night for the dardanelle sand lizards. Dardanelle gets to host ola friday with the football players.

I talked to Coach Thurman last night and he told me that he was shocked by Ryan's performance. He may have just played himself into significant minutes this year. I was also impressed by May and #23. Good luck Friday Lizards.

b-ball fan

congrats to the lizards and good luck friday night

ballamane55

What is yalls prediction on the dardanelle vs. ola game this friday?

b-ball fan

wonderboys

ballamane55

What is yalls predicted score for tonights ballgame, dardanelle vs. ola? Who do u think will be the leading scorer since everyone is playing time including the football players?

b-ball fan

I have already spoken about my prediction (see above posts), but as for the leading scorer...I am going with CJ

Coltrane

I say Dardanelle by 15 in the boys game.  Haney and Chaten both score 18. 

ballamane55

Dardanelle won big last night against ola on matt haney's hot shooting. Dardanelle is now 2-0 playing Heber Springs on moday. Any predictions for that game?

athletic supporter

Quote from: ballamane55 on November 19, 2005, 09:15:22 am
Dardanelle won big last night against ola on matt haney's hot shooting. Dardanelle is now 2-0 playing Heber Springs on moday. Any predictions for that game?

What was the score? How many did Haney have? How did Chaten do?

ballamane55

Dardanelle won 71-50 and Matt haney had 19 points and Cj had 10 points against ola.

baller1

Ola is TERRIBLE though...so don't bank on that win. Dardanelle has some talent this season though if they can survive Thurmon's discipline cause he won't put up with any junk.

Nash Fan

Good.  It hasn't been that way in a while at Dardanelle.
Heber Springs has a good bunch this year and they are all jrs. and sophs.  Well coached but not very big at all.  I'll say......
Heber by 10

prl-67

Ola: not as good as the 04 season when they smoked dardanelle both times they met...Despite the fact dardanelle got dunked on by OLA they still played good and pulled it out

athletic supporter

Quote from: prl-67 on November 21, 2005, 02:24:33 pm
Ola: not as good as the 04 season when they smoked dardanelle both times they met...Despite the fact dardanelle got dunked on by OLA they still played good and pulled it out

You must be referring to the 03-04 season as Ola only won 1 game in the 04-05 season.

prl-67

Ya the 03-04 when the starting 5 was the two tippin,barnett,sanders, and noakes

ballamane55

Dardanelle is now 4-0 goin into conference play tuesday against clinton.They beat booneville last night about 77-56 or something like that. What is yalls prediction on the clinton game?

Coltrane

They are looking really good right now.  They have five people that can just go off and give you 20 on any given night.  Last night, the sophomores stepped up and played big.  May and McCormick both finished in double figures. 

Nash Fan

Is May really making an impact as a soph?  He must have gotten better.  What position does he play?

1-Adam-12

Actually the score of the Booneville game was 74-59. 

Dardanelle appears to be a pretty good team, they put good pressure on and forced some Bearcat TO's last night.  Haney hit some 3's and May and Chaten did well up top.

Good luck the rest of the season.

ballamane55

Octavious plays point guard and he has struggled at first in the first too games but youth has put in affect during those games. The last two games he has been something to watch putting together some points here and there and helping getting players open like matt haney and cj. Hopefully his hot play will continue goin into the clinton game tuesday. Also a test is him goin on the road to clinton. I cant wait to see how he responds to goin on the road to start a conference game.

Coltrane

Yea he is still a little salty.  He is running the point. 

He gets wild at times and doesn't let the game come to him, but he has gotten a lot better just over the last 3 games. 

ballamane55

Big game tomorrow, Dardanelle vs. Clinton in the 1st conference stand. Who will take the first step in makin a statement in a serious run for conference championship? What is yalls predicted score for the game? Who will be high point man this time?

ballamane55

Dardanelle pulled a victory away from home against Clinton but it was tough. They was up by 20 at one point and Clinton fought back and cut the lead down to 4 and Dardanelle won like 68-64 when it shouldnt have been a close game. Dardanelle has to know how to close out games when they have a 20 point lead and not get careless. Hopefully they will pick it up goin into the Dover Sr. Tournament tuesday night against Greenbrier. Dardanelle is now 5-0 overall and 1-0 in conference.

ballamane55

Do you think dardanelle has a chance to beat greenbrier on tuesday at dover st. tournament?

Nash Fan

Pottsville beat Greenbriar.  I should hope the Lizards can to.  Greenbriar is a bad 4AAAA school.

ballamane55

I forgot that pottsville beat greenbrier so i think dardanelle should have a good chance of winning in the first round and if they win the first round they play either Mt. Judea or Scranton.

Nash Fan

ballamane55

What is the predicted score for the dardanelle vs. greenbrier game tuesday at Dover and who will be the leading scorer?

baller1

Dardanelle will actually play the winner of Mt. Judea/SACRED HEART (instead of Scranton). Mt. Judea laid the pipe to Sacred Heart, mainly because they were up 26-2 after Coach Brown benched 4 starters the first quarter for being late to the bus! Sacred Heart actually battle back to within 5 in the 4th, but final score ended up around 17 in favor of Mt. Judea...Dardanelle will wear them out by the way.

wonderboys

Let us know how things turn out. Mt. Judea has a good crew this year, but I don't know if they are ready for what any AAA team has, especially a team like Dardanelle.

ballamane55

I think Dardanelle will pull it out tonight against Mt. Judea and the scouting reports says that they only play up to 6 players so dardanelle should run all over them and force the tempo to dardanelle's favor. Who do you think will win the Dover Tournament on saturday?

wonderboys

How much did they beat Greenbrier by?

ballamane55

The Greenbriar game was a close game bc dardanelle didnt execute that well but i dont remember the score but Dardanelle beat Mr. Judea pretty bad like 55-36 and CJ took it to them. They responded well to Coach Thurman's challenge to finish games out and they put it to Mt. Judea. Dardanelle will play lamar friday night and the winner of hector/dover game in the championship round at 8:30.

athletic supporter

Quote from: ballamane55 on December 08, 2005, 09:48:52 pm
The Greenbriar game was a close game bc dardanelle didnt execute that well but i dont remember the score but Dardanelle beat Mr. Judea pretty bad like 55-36 and CJ took it to them. They responded well to Coach Thurman's challenge to finish games out and they put it to Mt. Judea. Dardanelle will play lamar friday night and the winner of hector/dover game in the championship round at 8:30.

Dover's boys are in the semis of the tourney? how many good teams were in this thing?

ballamane55

Dover, Sacred Heart, Dardanelle, Hector, Mt. Judea, Greenbrier, Waldron were all in the tournament and waldron should have beat dover but dover got on a run at the end and waldron couldnt make anything. Sacred Heart should have beat Mt. Judea but bc of disiplinary reasons there coach didnt play his starters for the first quarter and Mt. Judea built a 26-2 lead in the first quarter. I still dont know who is in the championship game but i think hector probably beat dover last night to move into the championship round.

wonderboys

So is Lamar in the mix or not? ^^^^

Lamar Sr. Boys are Bueno this year.

Mark Few's pupil

(Lamar isn't in the tournament, they play Dardanelle in a conference game tonight at Dardanelle).  I was at the Dover Tournament last night and Dover beat Hector by 15.  They will play Dardanelle for the championship Saturday night.  I have not been impressed with any boys team at the Tournament.  I am interested to see the score of the Lamar-Dardanelle game tonight because this will be the Lizards first good team they have played all year.  The girls side on the other hand is packed with good teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas