• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dollarway Girls "Team"

Started by HighSchoolRecruiter, February 13, 2017, 04:23:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HighSchoolRecruiter

Does the star at dollarway have any scholarship offers? If you take her away then the team loses every game.  I think she is #4.

zebrafan

She committed to Arkansas Tech.

BigLion10

Hearing the big schools are looking now

Bulldog92

Gray lizard

Quote from: zebrafan on February 14, 2017, 11:51:50 am
She committed to Arkansas Tech.
That would be a good place for her.  They have won lots of games for many years.  Good program.

BigLion10

SEC schools from what I was told

zebrafan

She scored 51 of 59 in her teams win over Crossett today. Crazy👌

Romeo

Jayana Sanders. That girl can ball. Arkansas and Alabama are evaluating.

Bulldog92

Don't see it but I'm not a college coach either!!

hsindian

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 15, 2017, 06:43:31 pm
Don't see it but I'm not a college coach either!!
Same could be said for Jimmy Dykes as well.

Billie Blue

Bulldog92

I'm not saying she can't play college I just don't see her in the SEC. I wish her the best!! 

HighSchoolRecruiter

February 16, 2017, 12:39:00 pm #12 Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 07:09:16 pm by HighSchoolRecruiter

Earnest T Bass Sr.

How many points and how did her team do against Star City this year.   These other games mean very little. 

HighSchoolRecruiter

Earnest why be a douchbag? Don't take away from a high school player.

Bulldog92

Not sure exactly I wasn't there just can tell you what I have heard and that wouldn't be fair. SC will be playing them tomorrow night in the district tournament. I would be willing to bet she won't hit her two game average, but she is a good player.  We have a guard that should give her all she wants, but we will see.

Bulldog92

HighSchoolRecruiter what part of the state are you from?

HighSchoolRecruiter

Bulldog92

Ok. I believe what he is trying to say is that a SEC recruited/caliber  player should score that much against some of the opponents down here in this part of the state. Being from NWA you wouldn't know that. I am not knocking her, 45 point average in two games is awesome. Some teams seem to give some of these girls a little trouble. The one girl it doesn't is the girl from CAC, she is the real deal, and she will get hers!!!

Lights Out

She is a SEC/Pac 12/ACC/ etc. type player hands down. She has been putting up numbers like that since 8th grade while playing with the high school. 

Jack1990

Probably not playing with the high school as an 8th grader. Would create an eligibility issue.

SportsDad

She is the best player I have seen down here in the 3 years I have lived in South Arkansas...she is a smooth player that can create her own shots... that being said, not sure she can put up big numbers tonight against SC... three games in three days is tough... she was wearing down last night against Warren...

Lights Out

Quote from: Jack1990 on February 17, 2017, 10:56:22 am
Probably not playing with the high school as an 8th grader. Would create an eligibility issue.

Ya you are right. Sorry I meant 9th grade.

AirWarren

Quote from: SportsDad on February 17, 2017, 12:05:10 pm
She is the best player I have seen down here in the 3 years I have lived in South Arkansas...she is a smooth player that can create her own shots... that being said, not sure she can put up big numbers tonight against SC... three games in three days is tough... she was wearing down last night against Warren...

Warren was giving them all they wanted.

Their coach is going to have a solid solid program for our girls basketball team.

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: AirWarren on February 17, 2017, 12:19:41 pm
Warren was giving them all they wanted.

Their coach is going to have a solid solid program for our girls basketball team.

You have to consider the fact that she is 95% of that team, take her away and you win big. Warren was also seeded higher and should have won, so they should have given them all they wanted.

Bulldog92

I don't want y'all to misunderstand me, I think she is a good player that could probably start anywhere in the state. I have been watching her play since she started in high school. SEC is a large step from playing Crossett and Warren. Like I said earlier I have seen first hand what the CAC girl can do against SC and I have seen what the DW girl has done against SC for the past four years. SC has some talent that will be on the court today at 4 against DW. It will be interesting to see how many points are scored.

Bulldog92

Bulldog92

HighSchoolRecruiter

Bulldog92

You can hear crickets chirping on this thread!!

~WPS~

Sanders didn't play. Which means that she literally is the team.

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 17, 2017, 09:04:26 pm
You can hear crickets chirping on this thread!!

No crickets buddy, if one person is 95% of the teams points and you know how to defend her, then that is game over. (Probably wouldn't have been as bad of a lose if she played, however It still wouldn't have been competitive.)

Bulldog92

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 17, 2017, 09:06:31 pm
Sanders didn't play. Which means that she literally is the team.
Why didn't she play?

~WPS~

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 18, 2017, 04:51:58 am
Why didn't she play?
I heard that she hurt her knee in the last game and they decided to rest her for the regional. I really don't want to speculate negatively because I don't know enough about it, but I have a feeling she probably would've played had it not been against Star City.

SportsDad

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 18, 2017, 08:41:39 am
I heard that she hurt her knee in the last game and they decided to rest her for the regional. I really don't want to speculate negatively because I don't know enough about it, but I have a feeling she probably would've played had it not been against Star City.
She went out of the game twice against Warren nursing that knee, fell awkwardly both times... Probably a good move to rest her...

~WPS~

Dollarway wouldn't beat SC regardless so probably a good move. They can win their first game at regional if she is healthy.

Bulldog92

Quote from: ~WPS~ on February 18, 2017, 09:23:56 am
Dollarway wouldn't beat SC regardless so probably a good move. They can win their first game at regional if she is healthy.
I guess that theory got blown out the water, played today against Dumas!!

~WPS~

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 18, 2017, 04:37:00 pm
Lol. Who won?

Bulldog92

HighSchoolRecruiter

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 18, 2017, 04:37:00 pm

I imagine you as a fat white guy who probably couldn't make a shot to save your life. Am I close?

She played hurt and even then had a decent game, they double teamed her which ultimately lead to the last couple minute stretch for dumas to win the game.

I don't understand how an adult can downplay what a high school/college player does in sports.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your were also a Brandon Allen hater as well.

Bulldog92

Quote from: HighSchoolRecruiter on February 20, 2017, 11:02:21 am
I imagine you as a fat white guy who probably couldn't make a shot to save your life. Am I close?

She played hurt and even then had a decent game, they double teamed her which ultimately lead to the last couple minute stretch for dumas to win the game.

I don't understand how an adult can downplay what a high school/college player does in sports.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your were also a Brandon Allen hater as well.

#1 So I am guessing that since you think I am fat white guy that I have no idea of what makes a good basketball player.  I'm sorry I didn't know race had anything to do with one's opinion about a post that someone wrote or their knowledge of the sport.  I guess I need to change my name to HighSchoolRecruiter then everyone on here will believe everything I have to say when it comes to high school sports and it probably wouldn't make me sound so white. 
#2 & #3  As I said multiple times on this thread she is a good player and will make a good college player.  I just disagree with the post about her being an SEC caliber player.  Sitting in your home reading box scores or max Preps and seeing the two awesome games where this player averaged 45 points per game would make you think that.  I disagree, I have seen her play on numerous occasions from the start of the game to the end and I do not think she is SEC material.  If she proves me wrong I will be the first to get on here and admit it.  I have not said one thing on here that downplayed what she did on the court against those two teams, I simply said she wouldn't do that against SC.  SC never has double teamed her and there wasn't, isn't, and will never be a reason to.  I say that from the years of experience in watching her play and watching SC play.  I have explained to one person on here why I feel this way and that is the end of that.  I wish her well in the next level of play where ever that is.  I wish her and every other girl moving on to the next level the best of luck and I hope they represent their home towns and Arkansas well. 
#3 Why how I felt about Brandon Allen plays into this I have no clue.  BA was a good QB when he started at UofA but when he left I thought he was a dang fine QB!!  Not only did he have the physical ability to play he had the want to, desire, competitiveness to be the best.  He showed up every Saturday and gave whoever they were playing his best.  So to answer your question I was not a BA hater, I enjoyed watching him play.

So I hope I answered you and now for a little advice.  Please don't make ignorant assumptions about people on here it just makes you look bad.  In an earlier post you called Bass a name for asking how she did against SC.  I take it it is  because you are from Fayetteville and might not know much about girls basketball down here in South Arkansas(now I am assuming).  Bass' question was legit, especially if she is a SEC caliber kid.  Then you said I am a fat white guy that can't shoot basketball, you are close on one count, and I will let you think what you want about which one.  It really doesn't matter to me what a person says about me in their home on a computer.  If you get on here and make your opinions known there are going to be a lot of people agree with you and a lot of people disagree with you.  In the next few days I will probably agree with you on something, just not this one.  Maybe we will run into each other at a tournament and discuss basketball, football, baseball, softball, or anything you would like.  Good luck with High School Recruiting!! 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 20, 2017, 05:09:53 pm
#1 So I am guessing that since you think I am fat white guy that I have no idea of what makes a good basketball player.  I'm sorry I didn't know race had anything to do with one's opinion about a post that someone wrote or their knowledge of the sport.  I guess I need to change my name to HighSchoolRecruiter then everyone on here will believe everything I have to say when it comes to high school sports and it probably wouldn't make me sound so white. 
#2 & #3  As I said multiple times on this thread she is a good player and will make a good college player.  I just disagree with the post about her being an SEC caliber player.  Sitting in your home reading box scores or max Preps and seeing the two awesome games where this player averaged 45 points per game would make you think that.  I disagree, I have seen her play on numerous occasions from the start of the game to the end and I do not think she is SEC material.  If she proves me wrong I will be the first to get on here and admit it.  I have not said one thing on here that downplayed what she did on the court against those two teams, I simply said she wouldn't do that against SC.  SC never has double teamed her and there wasn't, isn't, and will never be a reason to.  I say that from the years of experience in watching her play and watching SC play.  I have explained to one person on here why I feel this way and that is the end of that.  I wish her well in the next level of play where ever that is.  I wish her and every other girl moving on to the next level the best of luck and I hope they represent their home towns and Arkansas well. 
#3 Why how I felt about Brandon Allen plays into this I have no clue.  BA was a good QB when he started at UofA but when he left I thought he was a dang fine QB!!  Not only did he have the physical ability to play he had the want to, desire, competitiveness to be the best.  He showed up every Saturday and gave whoever they were playing his best.  So to answer your question I was not a BA hater, I enjoyed watching him play.

So I hope I answered you and now for a little advice.  Please don't make ignorant assumptions about people on here it just makes you look bad.  In an earlier post you called Bass a name for asking how she did against SC.  I take it it is  because you are from Fayetteville and might not know much about girls basketball down here in South Arkansas(now I am assuming).  Bass' question was legit, especially if she is a SEC caliber kid.  Then you said I am a fat white guy that can't shoot basketball, you are close on one count, and I will let you think what you want about which one.  It really doesn't matter to me what a person says about me in their home on a computer.  If you get on here and make your opinions known there are going to be a lot of people agree with you and a lot of people disagree with you.  In the next few days I will probably agree with you on something, just not this one.  Maybe we will run into each other at a tournament and discuss basketball, football, baseball, softball, or anything you would like.  Good luck with High School Recruiting!!

Not bad for a slow big ....man

Haha, I saw the DWay girl last year, I was impressed. Best of luck to her!!
We also played against CAC girl. She is physically a beast at the high school level.

Bulldog92

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 20, 2017, 05:25:14 pm

Not bad for a slow big ....man

Haha, I saw the DWay girl last year, I was impressed. Best of luck to her!!
We also played against CAC girl. She is physically a beast at the high school level.
LOL, I Try!!!
If you don't have anything better to do NEA there is a tournament over in Nashville you can come watch later this week!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 20, 2017, 05:29:32 pm
LOL, I Try!!!
If you don't have anything better to do NEA there is a tournament over in Nashville you can come watch later this week!!

Best of luck to Star City, I wish our girls could have pulled out the first game in District but losing our Point guard was too much to overcome. She will be a Sr. nxt yr, so with the good Lords grace she will come back 100% and  lead us into the State tourney.
We had no Sr starter and was lead most nights By Soph Kalifa Ford this year so we should be pretty salty the years ahead.

Bulldog92

Hope your pg gets better. Coach Ellis is pretty pumped about her Jr high team this year, they must be pretty dang good!!  Good luck to y'all!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 20, 2017, 08:59:28 pm
Hope your pg gets better. Coach Ellis is pretty pumped about her Jr high team this year, they must be pretty dang good!!  Good luck to y'all!!

We are very fortunate to have coach Ellis, she really pushes our girls hard to get the best out of them every game. At 22-3 and District Champs. Our 8th grade class is loaded. We lost athletic 8th grader 5'10 Carliegh Smith to ACL before season.

Bulldog92

Maybe one day our two eighth grad classes will play each other. After talking to her I bet it would be a pretty dang good game to watch!! 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 20, 2017, 10:22:43 pm
Maybe one day our two eighth grad classes will play each other. After talking to her I bet it would be a pretty dang good game to watch!!

Sounds great!!
Hopefully for a state Championship!!!

HighSchoolRecruiter

Billie Blue

Quote from: HighSchoolRecruiter on March 10, 2017, 09:19:11 am
ROLLLLLL TIDEEEEE
Is that a hint that Sanders is going to play at the University of Alabama?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas