• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delta 3a/4A combined Conference 2016-17

Started by Head Lion, May 24, 2016, 02:11:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

luxora4life

Quote from: Nomad1324 on December 08, 2016, 12:20:32 pm
Guess they're setting up for another big run of postseason success.

Could be, but it so hard to keep players together and focus these days.

Nomad1324

Quote from: luxora4life on December 08, 2016, 12:24:50 pm

Amen to that

Donnie Jamon

Harrisburg looked awful tonight. Brookland was up like 36 at the end on 3q when I left. Game was at Harrisburg to.  They won't be a threat this year.

Head Lion

Quote from: luxora4life on December 08, 2016, 12:24:50 pm

Agreed, & even harder now when the conference means so little.

Bigtimebasketballfan

What in the world was wrong with Harrisburg against Brookland.  I thought Harrisburg had turned the corner and this is the year they had a chance to make a little noise.  Not saying its still not possible but this score really caught me off guard.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Bigtimebasketballfan on December 15, 2016, 01:52:15 am
What in the world was wrong with Harrisburg against Brookland.  I thought Harrisburg had turned the corner and this is the year they had a chance to make a little noise.  Not saying its still not possible but this score really caught me off guard.

Unless they had a bunch of players out they didn't look much better than Brookland's jr high IMO.  They didn't have any real shooting threats and didn't have any size..  Had one big guy.  Brookland did whatever they wanted to. 

Donnie Jamon

Westside did to Brookland what Brookland did to Harrisburg. I left at the end of the 3q and Westside was up by 26 or so. Just domination. Westside is one more good player away from being state championship caliber. They are good. Was really impressed with the 9th grader that starts.

NEA Razorback olfan

Donnie Jamon

Manila beats Brookland in the NEA by 3 in OT

Donnie Jamon

Big win for Manila boys over Westside..  Osceola over Gosnell and Riverside over Brookland by alot. 

Big Country

sounds like a battle every night ...... no clear "best" team ???

Head Lion

How big of break is Cave City, Pokey, Highland, Piggott, Corning, Hoxie & Walnut Ridge getting not having to play in this side twice a week?? ::) ::) ::)

Radiotalker

Quote from: Head Lion on January 11, 2017, 04:55:47 pm
How big of break is Cave City, Pokey, Highland, Piggott, Corning, Hoxie & Walnut Ridge getting not having to play in this side twice a week?? ::) ::) ::)

Cave City would fare ok

Donnie Jamon

Better be able to shoot it well or defend the 3 well to stay with these teams some nights.

bodycounTT

Ghs21

Gosnell may struggle a little without their starting point guard for the next few weeks

Big Country

Ghs21

Sports1511

He came down on it wrong in 4th quarter of Brookland game.

Ghs21

He didn't play in the brookland game he hurt it against Manila

Sports1511

You're correct it was at the end of Manila game and he hasn't been able to play.

Big Country

Did the girl from Brookland that just came back from an ACL injury hurt it again ?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Big Country on February 03, 2017, 01:19:01 pm
Did the girl from Brookland that just came back from an ACL injury hurt it again ?

Yes

RedWolf275

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas