• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A PLAYOFFS SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY..PER AAA

Started by BadDogGHSDogPound, November 12, 2009, 08:15:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

True Fan

I love your optimism. But, I don't see it happening.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: football mom on November 13, 2009, 03:15:33 pm
Is there a chance that the games can be played tomorrow night?  That way the weeks ahead can go as schedule. 
This thing is probably a week MINIMUM. Could be weeks. Courts move at their pace, not ours.

There is one added issue no one has mentioned, the thousands of dollars in lost gate money from cancelled basketball games because teams are still alive in the football playoffs longer. It could pile up quickly.

atkins_fan

I can't speak for the whole town of Atkins but as for me I couldn't care less what happens as far as the playoffs are concerned...Our Technology Director from Atkins 5 year old daughter died from a siezure on the playground today....please say a prayer for this family...for me it just puts all things in perspective lets you see whats important...Go home kiss your kids tell them you love them for you NEVER know when you send them to school in the morning that you will get the chance to ever say I love you again...Thanks for all you prayers for the Ezell family

NEark tigers

I have an idea........................

If they are going to postpone the 3A playoffs, I have a simple plan.

Have the 16 highest scoring teams in the 3A class and let them play for the title. That will solve a lot of problems :)

The reason why I thought that up is that Earle leads the 3A-3 confernece in points!!!!!   GOTCHA!!!

GO BULLDOGS GO!!!!!!!!!

bbeagle

I am so sorry for atkins loss I will keep you all in my prayers. Yes this Lamar thing all seems so very petty when it comes to something like that. But we do have to deal with it.

tcowell

Quote from: atkins_fan on November 13, 2009, 04:03:06 pm
I can't speak for the whole town of Atkins but as for me I couldn't care less what happens as far as the playoffs are concerned...Our Technology Director from Atkins 5 year old daughter died from a siezure on the playground today....please say a prayer for this family...for me it just puts all things in perspective lets you see whats important...Go home kiss your kids tell them you love them for you NEVER know when you send them to school in the morning that you will get the chance to ever say I love you again...Thanks for all you prayers for the Ezell family
:'( OMG!!! This has been an aweful year for Atkins... Kinda makes arguing over football seem pointless. This Lamar alum is praying for Atkins today...

#1fballfan

You all need to listen to  Lance Taylor's interview on the link  on the 3A  page.   Clears up a whole lot.  Lamar dropped the ball.  No one turned them in.  Lamar turned in hardship paperwork on November 6, and was denied and then all the fuss started.  He played all year and turned in paperwork November 6.   That's a little late.  You have to follow rules they are there for a reason.

DCBiery

As I posted on the other thread, here is my sumation of Taylors interview.  Its not verbatum, but pretty dang close

Judge granted injunction
Rules made by membership
Judge did say Lamar was in and player was eligible
We thank the venue of any kind of lawsuit should be in Pulaski county, objected to "the county where the school resides"
Transfer of a student from RV to Lamar
Parents thought kid was being threatened, no evidence, they could have helped him
Made a bona fide move, but parents never vacated residence in RV
The family didn't meet any of the thirteen rules
Lamar turned themselves in, AAA ruled him ineligible
Denied verbal agreement
Scrimmage game didn't matter to the eligibility, because there was a bona fide move
No written order from the court, so they cannot make any plans for the playoffs before they make decisions.
If they are canceled, what is the AAA going to tell other schools?  They (AAA) wants to move forward, they want to be fair to the other 3A schools.
Do you foresee an over-haul of rules? Judge said they were not clear and concise, and we think they are clear and concise, but yes they will be amended.  Will be put before Board of Directors (Same rules for 50+ years)
Do you think clarification of that will put the private/public transfer issue to rest? I think it was put to rest last summer.  This wasn't a transfer issue, this was a bona fide move issue.
If it takes the legal system a month to get through this, do you see a state championship game in January or February? No

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ColtPride on November 13, 2009, 05:22:31 pm
If any of you actually wish to see the Class AAA playoffs this year, you'd better hope that either the AAA or Lamar decides to back away quietly.

While appellate courts can grant expedited briefing and trial courts can fast track a case, it's a little much to expect a process that normally takes months to be short-circuited to a few days.   
Until tonight, I thought it was overreacting to think the AAA would actually cancel the playoffs. I now absolutely agree with you that it is not only a possibility, it is likely.

HA_Fan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 13, 2009, 05:27:39 pm
Until tonight, I thought it was overreacting to think the AAA would actually cancel the playoffs. I now absolutely agree with you that it is not only a possibility, it is likely.

It might be the only option they have to maintain control.

If their FINAL decisions can be overturned elsewhere, they don't really serve a purpose anymore.

GuvHog

Quote from: ColtPride on November 13, 2009, 05:22:31 pm
If any of you actually wish to see the Class AAA playoffs this year, you'd better hope that either the AAA or Lamar decides to back away quietly.

While appellate courts can grant expedited briefing and trial courts can fast track a case, it's a little much to expect a process that normally takes months to be short-circuited to a few days.   

Don't expect the AAA to back down. I believe I read in another thread
where an appeal has already been filed in Pulaski County.

johnharrison

Holding off starting until December will really be tough on the schools where the football players participate in Winter sports.

#GameOn#

And thats not fair to the school basketball programs pushing it that far back!! Some teams are depending on their season record with football boys that also play a big part in basketball.
What a mess.... its not fair to these poor boys in all of 3A, all their hard work they have put in!

Coltfan2005

Quote from: NEark tigers on November 13, 2009, 04:05:14 pm
I have an idea........................

If they are going to postpone the 3A playoffs, I have a simple plan.

So what if they changed it to points scored against winning teams? Earle wouldn't be in the top 40.

Have the 16 highest scoring teams in the 3A class and let them play for the title. That will solve a lot of problems :)

The reason why I thought that up is that Earle leads the 3A-3 confernece in points!!!!!   GOTCHA!!!

GO BULLDOGS GO!!!!!!!!!

Coltfan2005

November 13, 2009, 05:51:25 pm #114 Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:25:40 am by BillyJack™
I think it's obvious to everyone now that Lamar admin DROPPED THE BALL. You don't wait till Nov 8 to turn in hardship papers. As for the Lamar fan who said their kids shouldn't be penalized because of the mistakes of adults.....it was your adults who hurt your kids and now its youradults who are hurting the kids of every other legitimate playoff team.

Note from Moderator: Please remember the TOS agreement when posting!

exjock

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 13, 2009, 05:51:25 pm<br />I think it's obvious to everyone now that Lamar admin screwed the pooch. You don't wait till Nov 8 to turn in hardship papers. As for the Atkins fan who said their kids shouldn't be penalized because of the mistakes of adults.....it was your adults who hurt your kids and now its youradults who are hurting the kids of every other legitimate playoff team.<br />
How could it be Atkins adults who are hurting our kids they didn't go to court with this. Lamar is the school that needs to be blamed. They are the ones that screwed the pooch.

True Fan

Not even if you were told by a high ranking AAA officials that you were good? If nothing else, there's some major miscommunication issues from an organization that's supposed to provide clarity.

johnharrison

Quote from: True Fan on November 13, 2009, 05:56:48 pm
Not even if you were told by a high ranking AAA officials that you were good? If nothing else, there's some major miscommunication issues from an organization that's supposed to provide clarity.

Depends on the question?

"Was it, if he moves to Lamar, can he play even if he scrimmaged"

or

"Can he play if he lives with his Grandparents even his parents keep a house in Russelville"

exjock

It's been pretty clear for 50 years and now one of the top 18 schools in the state in academics can't interpret it, get real.

Coltfan2005

My apologes to Atkins, that should have read "lamar fans". I have corected it.

bbeagle

if the AAA appeals this (I hope they do) they need to let all the school that have had to follow the rules or be punished go and testify as to why we should uphold the ruling. Yes lamar played well this year. Yes lamar would have deserved to go to the playoffs if they had done things right. They didn't therefore they should not get to go.

Ty

Quote from: bbeagle on November 13, 2009, 07:02:30 pm
if the AAA appeals this (I hope they do) they need to let all the school that have had to follow the rules or be punished go and testify as to why we should uphold the ruling. Yes lamar played well this year. Yes lamar would have deserved to go to the playoffs if they had done things right. They didn't therefore they should not get to go.
Thing is, they did.

This case has left the realm of most cases, as previously the AAA has been able to bully schools around, interpreting rules and laying down justice as to however they felt at the current time.

Someone is finally holding them accountable for their gross mismanagement of a situation. Perhaps karma does exist.

bbeagle

Yes karma does exsist and I would hate to be Lamar!

Bayou Bully

Best case senario for me.... AAA wins appeal.... LamEr out....  Rule 4B or 4C AAA handbook, LamEr suspended from play for 365 days!!!!
They cheated, whether intentional or not, they cheated.

wolf296

Often times a criminal will think they were in the right. I dont believe the b.s. about how Lamar is being mistreated and tired of the AAA bullying teams around. The coach knew the rules, knew the way the AAA worked and yet he still let the kid play. If the coach didnt know the rules he shouldnt be coaching in Arkansas. It doesnt take a genius to read over a rule book. Also on the "verbal agreement" in this day and age a verbal agreement means jack squat, you knew there needed to be hard evidence of the ruling but let him play anyway...sounds like you were hoping you would slide under the radar and are now trying to draw up a defense in the dirt....Have some pride and just drop the case! You got caught with your pants down and now the Lamar kids have to suffer. It sucks...but life is hard get a helmet

mao

Adults have been ruining kids games for years. Kids play together very well and then a couple of adults show up to lend "structure" and all heck breaks loose.

bigman5570

Quote from: mao on November 13, 2009, 09:13:06 pm
Adults have been ruining kids games for years. Kids play together very well and then a couple of adults show up to lend "structure" and all heck breaks loose.
I've been waiting to hear your take on all this.

Warrior Boy

You would hate to be lamar?? I dont think so, I would hate to be the team to play Lamar Just ask Paris ;D

mao

this is above my pay grade. call me when its over and tell me where I gotta be and when. its times like these when we should take a second and be very grateful for boring. I'll take boring over all this drama anyday!!

football mom

ok Lamar back off and let the state play ball.  You should be ashamed.  l am ready to go to Lamar and start protesting.  LETS PLAY BALL!!!

AHS_Dad

Quote from: lhsdad on November 13, 2009, 03:06:51 pm
I think that it is interesting that there is a lot of negative publicity toward Lamar and their administration.  The real issue here is that the court system has determined that Lamar is NOT GUILTY.  The anamosity should be aimed at the false acusers.  Those who spent their energy trying to make a big deal out of this.  After all,  they are the ones to blame for the delay of tonights games.

An innocent person has the right to defend themselves in this great country of ours.  The facts presented to the judge in pope county,  the most likely home of the acusers, were weighed and Lamar was found to be in the right.

Go find out who the persons are that falsely acused Lamar and then you will have the right people to blame for all of this.

Once again I will state.........on LIVE radio, Lance Taylor said that Lamar called and turned(get this) THEMSELVES IN!  They had recieved calls about the boy and called to clarify and were told that he was not legal......know one falsly accused them, they took care of that themselves for not having everything ready.   They filed a hardship on NOVEMBER 6th......not in September which should have been done.  Whether Atkins is in or Lamar is to me is apples and oranges.  Lamar did not comply with all of the rules that our governing body the AAA has set, which the AAA rules were voted by the schools of the AAA.  Therefore, they were wrong and were not falsly accused of anything.  Sorry, but rules are rules in my opinion.  Are the coaches at Lamar bad......NO, are the kids at Lamar bad.....NO, were rules not completely followed at Lamar......YES!

Rerun

Quote from: mao on November 14, 2009, 03:05:10 am
this is above my pay grade. call me when its over and tell me where I gotta be and when. its times like these when we should take a second and be very grateful for boring. I'll take boring over all this drama anyday!!

Mao, are you running a fever?

bleudog

7AFball

IF the playoffs are completely canceled then would the schools who WANT to play have the right to sue the AAA for not being able to play, loss of gate revenue etc? Perhaps some have the money to join other schools and sue for "something" but it would take so long to decide, and by that time the playoffs are a mute issue anyway. Suing to just be able to say "I am right" is a costly thing to pursue and sometimes changes nothing in future similar situations.
   Arkansas football (and other sports governance) has changed forever starting 2 weeks ago. I think each school should have a lawyer who does NOTHING but converse with a lawyer at the AAA on handbook interpretation and eligibility issues. That will shorten the process of investigational inquiries.

osmosis3357

Quote from: ozzie1 on November 13, 2009, 11:40:53 am
Quote from: football mom on November 13, 2009, 11:30:43 am
Quote from: marine on November 13, 2009, 10:54:46 am
Im proud of Lamar standing up for their boys they did what anyone would have done feeling that they were in the right.   I hope they win State.

I think they are teaching the kids the wrong thing.  If they thought they was in the right then why did they ask any questions to begin with?  This world is going to be a bad place if every child doesn't get their way and just takes everything to court.  No it isn't the kids fault but why screw it up for everyone.  I for one think this is all wrong and ok let the kids play he has played this far but on the other hand the coaches knew that it was wrong so they got caught so bow out and try to fix it for next year and try to win it all, but this year be real men and say we tried and let the rest of the state play as planned.

What you think doesnt mean a hill of beans.  Those boys earned their wins on the field and deserve to be there.  The AAA will reap what they sow and after speaking to them last night, a few of them already see that.  If your team were in their shoes you would not be running your mouth.  The coaches called and called the AAA.  He only played a few defensive downs per game at Lamar but rsv had him in the line up and he holds alot of info on the racial fights going on at rsv.  2 rsv coaches said they would help him but they had already been told they would lose their job if they did.
It really doesn't matter if he played a few downs, all of them, or none of them.....he dressed out. If Lamar knew there was some sort of discrepancy then they should have taken the appropriate actions when they knew a problem might've occurred. I've read the articles about why this is all happening and why there is a question of ineligibilty....Lamar does have the right to fight this because there is a question of the circumstances on which the student transferred. Now....don't get me wrong, I do wish for the playoffs to continue as they should but the timing of the whole ordeal came way later than should have, and I 'm wondering why weren't all the appropriate actions taken in September when there were issues instead of waiting until November when someone is saying...."hey there coach, is so and so eligible to play?" ON THE OTHER HAND.......Mr. Jim Dickerson, A.D. of Russellville school district said he know not of any harassment or safety issues...so if there was no documentation of such activities then why was there a need to move? If there was no documentation then the move couldn't be considered a hardship move.....even barring the "bona fide move" argument.....it's hard to pull away from this really being able to understand fully what's going on because everything is so gray. I hope the best comes out of this for the other 31 teams in the playoffs.

DQ79

I bet the AD for Lamar did the necessary paperwork to renew his/her teaching certificate, because it is important to his/her salary, but must have had a brain fart when it came to determining the eligibility of the player. Knowing good and well there is an huge issue in the state with student transfers. The responsibility lies primarily in The AD's lap and he/she should be reprimanded and no one else!!!!!!!!!!! Let the playoffs begin, Atkins in and Lamar out end of story. Lamar knew they were wrong.

Arrow Supporter

Quote from: AHS_Dad on November 14, 2009, 08:01:12 am
Quote from: lhsdad on November 13, 2009, 03:06:51 pm
I think that it is interesting that there is a lot of negative publicity toward Lamar and their administration.  The real issue here is that the court system has determined that Lamar is NOT GUILTY.  The anamosity should be aimed at the false acusers.  Those who spent their energy trying to make a big deal out of this.  After all,  they are the ones to blame for the delay of tonights games.

An innocent person has the right to defend themselves in this great country of ours.  The facts presented to the judge in pope county,  the most likely home of the acusers, were weighed and Lamar was found to be in the right.

Go find out who the persons are that falsely acused Lamar and then you will have the right people to blame for all of this.

Once again I will state.........on LIVE radio, Lance Taylor said that Lamar called and turned(get this) THEMSELVES IN!  They had recieved calls about the boy and called to clarify and were told that he was not legal......know one falsly accused them, they took care of that themselves for not having everything ready.   They filed a hardship on NOVEMBER 6th......not in September which should have been done.  Whether Atkins is in or Lamar is to me is apples and oranges.  Lamar did not comply with all of the rules that our governing body the AAA has set, which the AAA rules were voted by the schools of the AAA.  Therefore, they were wrong and were not falsly accused of anything.  Sorry, but rules are rules in my opinion.  Are the coaches at Lamar bad......NO, are the kids at Lamar bad.....NO, were rules not completely followed at Lamar......YES!

I agree Lamar should back away and let the playoffs proceed. But, do you really think we have heard the whole story yet? Lance Taylor executive director of AAA (who does not live in Lamar) gets on the radio and says some things and it is gospel truth (I like the continual mention of nonprofit by the way. That's like calling the NCAA nonprofit). I'm still not convinced a Judge knowing the ramifications of his decision would rule as he did without a valid reason. There are still two sides to every story. People in Lamar try to tell what's going on and they are all liars. Maybe the coaches or administration from Lamar should get on the radio. Then they could tell there side of the story.

Let me be clear. If they broke the rules. They should not get to play. If the next step is an appeal by the AAA (which = weeks in court and no playoffs). Lamar needs to do what is right for all involved (All the other teams in the playoffs) and back away. Just remeber those in authority are not above reproach!     

fanoffootball

I just want to see Lamar provide WRITTEN proof that the kid was deemed eligible by the AAA. Until then, they have nothing to stand on other than a homer judge who threw out the AAA rulebook because he did not like the transfer rules.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: 7AFball on November 14, 2009, 09:38:01 am
IF the playoffs are completely canceled then would the schools who WANT to play have the right to sue the AAA for not being able to play, loss of gate revenue etc? Perhaps some have the money to join other schools and sue for "something" but it would take so long to decide, and by that time the playoffs are a mute issue anyway. Suing to just be able to say "I am right" is a costly thing to pursue and sometimes changes nothing in future similar situations.
   Arkansas football (and other sports governance) has changed forever starting 2 weeks ago. I think each school should have a lawyer who does NOTHING but converse with a lawyer at the AAA on handbook interpretation and eligibility issues. That will shorten the process of investigational inquiries.
Schools make next to nothing from gate in playoffs. AAA gets most of that anyway. Loss of concession business and other side stuff would hurt though.

7AFBFAN

Why are people arguing against the AAA? The rules are in writing. If every other school in the state has to follow the rules and suffer the consequences when they don't, I believe it is only fair that Lamar is forced to follow the rules as well. It is a shame for all of the 3A schools but also I think the AAA has to stand their ground on this one.

Two questions:
1. What happened to the Lamar administration in this matter, they should be embarrassed and reprimanded?
2. Where did the judge get his law degree, toys r us?

Earl is my Hero!!

Quote from: Arrow Supporter on November 14, 2009, 11:22:26 am
I agree Lamar should back away and let the playoffs proceed. But, do you really think we have heard the whole story yet? Lance Taylor executive director of AAA (who does not live in Lamar) gets on the radio and says some things and it is gospel truth (I like the continual mention of nonprofit by the way. That's like calling the NCAA nonprofit). I'm still not convinced a Judge knowing the ramifications of his decision would rule as he did without a valid reason. There are still two sides to every story. People in Lamar try to tell what's going on and they are all liars. Maybe the coaches or administration from Lamar should get on the radio. Then they could tell there side of the story.

Let me be clear. If they broke the rules. They should not get to play. If the next step is an appeal by the AAA (which = weeks in court and no playoffs). Lamar needs to do what is right for all involved (All the other teams in the playoffs) and back away. Just remeber those in authority are not above reproach!    

There has not been any ruling. Only an injunction to halt the playoffs.

The judge stopped the playoffs because had they continued, Lamar would have been unable to obtain relief from their suit if they prevail on the merits of their claim.

That has not been determined yet...

7AFBFAN

It would take a pretty simple person to not understand the AAA meaning of a bona fide move if you have ever been a part of athletics in Arkansas. Do they get the newspaper or have access to the internet in Lamar? If so they surely heard the other cases where kids and teams broke the same rule and were punished. I think that explains a lot of the issue here.

7AFBFAN

That is probably the case Colt but Lamar administration and the kid involved surely understand the meaning. If they didn't understand it they wouldn't have contacted the AAA in the first place in my opinion.

True Fan

Even the AAA says that the 13 criteria are not complete. It implies that you determine intent.

http://ahsaa.org/docs/ChangeDomiciles.pdf

NOTE: These suggested criteria are not intended to be the only means of making a
determination as to a change in domiciles.
NOTE: The Arkansas individual Income Tax Booklet defines Domicile in this way "This is the
place you intend to have as your permanent home, the place you intend to return to whenever
you are away. You can have only one domicile".

OUSoonersOU

Prescott has a need to win the state title.

mhstiger00

Quote from: ColtPride on November 14, 2009, 11:56:14 am
Quote from: 7AFBFAN on November 14, 2009, 11:44:27 am
It would take a pretty simple person to not understand the AAA meaning of a bona fide move if you have ever been a part of athletics in Arkansas. Do they get the newspaper or have access to the internet in Lamar? If so they surely heard the other cases where kids and teams broke the same rule and were punished. I think that explains a lot of the issue here.

It legally doesn't matter what any person would understand the AAA meaning of a "bona fide move" to be.

It only matters whether someone could pick up the AAA handbook and find that meaning stated.

My question is, who uses the words "bona fide" anymore anyway? Besides from my grandparents and the movieO Brother Were Art Thou?  I haven't heard that word in this century. I think maybe the AAA should review all of the language in their rule book to make it current with the early 21st century, instead of the early 20th century. I'm sure though, after this episode that they're involved in , all of their literature and processes will be under a microscope.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: ColtPride on November 14, 2009, 11:33:28 am
Per the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this morning:

According to Lance Taylor, a decision will be made Monday whether to cancel the Class AAA playoffs. Taylor was quoted as saying that cancellation wasn't something the Activities Association wanted to do, but their hands were tied right now. Taylor has received more than 100 phone calls and e-mails supporting the AAA's stance.

Here is where the crucial part begins:

The controversy arose over a ruling by the AAA that the player's move wasn't "complete and bonafide" as required by the AAA handbook.

Lamar argued that the AAA's definition of a "bona fide move" was vague, and in fact wasn't expressly defined in the handbook.

The AAA argued that the definition of a "bona fide move" wasn't vague, and cited the 13 criteria listed on its website.

Lamar argued that the criteria on the website weren't a part of the handbook - the criteria weren't listed in the handbook and the handbook had no reference adopting the website material as part of the handbook. As such the criteria weren't voted on by the member schools of the AAA.

Therefore, Lamar argued that the dictionary definition of "bona fide" had to apply. That definition was "in good faith," which Lamar argued had been satisfied in this case. The court agreed.

It is well-established law that any ambiguities in a contract or policy will be construed against the party who drafted them - in this case the AAA. That's a principle first-year law students learn. It's also a well-established principle of law that in matters of contract or policy collateral material isn't a part of the contract unless specifically incorporated by reference.   

What this tells me is that the AAA isn't likely to win this case on appeal, especially given the fact that 70% of the time the party who wins in the lower court also wins on appeal.   

I understand the the AAA probably has neither the resources nor need to employ an attorney full time - but at least have one "of counsel" or on retainer to take care of drafting policies before issues such as this arise.
Thanks for the clear explanation. Lamar has them by the short hairs. They will tank the whole playoff rather than backtrack now.

I've complained and argued with people over the vagueness of the bonafide move rules for years now.The handbook will have to be almost totally rewritten and will be as long as the heathcare bills in Congress when they are done.

AAAspectator

a couple of points of view:

"Dear Lamar. Thanks - signed Shiloh, the 2nd most hated school in the state now.

Good luck finding a nonconference game.

Berryville shed the light on Shiloh's wrong doing and this season they had to forfeit their one win in football and have two questionable basketball players from neighboring Green Forest. Get ready Lamar, it's coming back on you.

I understand that sadly there are kids that are better off living with their grandparents than their parents. Guardianship and adoption are two totally different things. I see this like an exchange student scenario - sit one year to play one.

My other thought is this. According to newspaper reports, the parents wanted to move him for safety reasons at RHS? Parenting 101. If you are afraid for your family, you move the whole family. Common sense. Fighting for 30 kids, punishing 3000. If/When Lamar is found in the wrong, the coach, principal, superintendent and school board should all be removed, IMO.

sandlift

Dont believe the lies from Lance Taylor, the whole family lives in Flat Rock a community in Lamar school district. The Dad , Mom, Kid all live in the Lamar school District. In the paper and tv interview he states that the kid lives with his grandparents and his parents live in Russellville, THIS IS NOT TRUE. The whole family lives in Flat Rock which is in Lamar school district.

AAAspectator

Quote from: sandlift on November 14, 2009, 05:01:46 pm
the whole family lives in Flat Rock a community in Lamar school district. The Dad , Mom, Kid all live in the Lamar school District. The whole family lives in Flat Rock which is in Lamar school district.
If that is the true case, this wouldn't be a concern. Lamar wouldn't have called the AAA in the first place; no need to. Nice attempt though. Have they lived there the entire time? Again, if what you say is true, why would Lamar call the AAA and ask? Go on, I'll wait

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas