• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WATCH OUT JUNCTION CITY! HERE COMES HACKETT!

Started by Hornet Sting, July 28, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the state championship?

Hackett
19 (54.3%)
Junction City
16 (45.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 26, 2009, 11:26:40 am

Scorpiux

I still can't believe that this thread was ever created in the 1st place!  >:(

RATTLER43

Agreed.

You have to admit that some of his posts are downright hilarious. Others are just worthless.

Wilson

Hey Rattler43.....I have to use a "part" of your quote under your posts...

"In the mechanics of life, you must have the tools"

The problem here is that the dude that started this IS a TOOL     ;D

5starbacker

Quote from: Hornet Sting on September 13, 2009, 03:36:59 pm
Quote from: 5starbacker on September 12, 2009, 03:28:49 am
Quote from: Hornet Sting on July 30, 2009, 10:36:26 am
Listen guys, Iam not saying that JC is not good. They are a great football team, no doubt. This is just going to be one of those years that Hackett will be just as good. This comes and goes in cycles. Let's compare the teams.

QB - HAckett slight edge
rb - push
wr - Hackett
ol - Hackett
dl - Junction City
lb - Hackett
db - push
special teams - Junction city
Coaching - Hackett
Hackett plays a in a very tough conference and that will prepare them for the playoffs. I am not trying to be mean just trying to prepare you guys for what is about to happen. Junction is a great team and if and when they play Hackett it will be a very good and competitive game, but Hackett will win make no mistake about that. Please quit busting on Hackett guys, you have no idea what you are talking about.
........................WOW. what an IDIOT. Dude, I played for JC Westside, and we played strong last year in the playoffs and got whipped...Strong only scored 6 on Junction City during the regular season last year....6. They scored 50+ on us. You just dont understand. That conference plays a level of physical football, that the 2a-4 conference cannot even comprehend... you need to WAKE UP bro.
You played for Westside, enough said.
I feel bad even arguing with someone so ignorant.... good luck this season, and after you get raped every game, make sure to come on here and tell everyone how you are going to win the state championship the next year. LOL. 8) what a joker you are!?

QB15

come on hornet sting there is no way u can even get past demount. don't even think about JC in till u have one a game

SpeakoftheDevil

Quote from: QB15 on September 17, 2009, 08:22:16 am<br />come on hornet sting there is no way u can even get past demount. don't even think about JC in till u have one a game <br />
you are, in regards to grammar, the dumbest person ive ever seen...but your thoughts on Hackett are correct

Hornet Sting

Quote from: QB15 on September 17, 2009, 08:22:16 am
come on hornet sting there is no way u can even get past demount. don't even think about JC in till u have one a game
Maybe you should pay more attention in class and learn to read, write and more importantly learn to spell. See folks here in Hackett we place alot of emphasis on education. While we are building a 2A power in football and have a 2A power in basketball, we strive to teach our children that an education is more important than athletics. I know that Coach Ray stresses to his young men the importance of class 1st, football 2nd, unlike alot of the schools in this area. I know that down south things may be a little different and that's fine, but it's education 1st here in Hackett. Hackett is a classy comunity with classy people, but we don't look down on other folks just because we are more fortunate. So before you look to put other people down, please look at the perception that you put out in a public forum.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no trail and leave a path".

Coach Eddie Ray

I love that quote by Coach Ray. It is and was very inspirational to myself and his players.

The Recruiter

Quote from: Hornet Sting on September 17, 2009, 09:15:19 am
Maybe you should pay more attention in class and learn to read, write and more importantly learn to spell. See folks here in Hackett we place alot of emphasis on education. While we are building a 2A power in football and have a 2A power in basketball, we strive to teach our children that an education is more important than athletics. I know that Coach Ray stresses to his young men the importance of class 1st, football 2nd, unlike alot of the schools in this area. I know that down south things may be a little different and that's fine, but it's education 1st here in Hackett. Hackett is a classy comunity with classy people, but we don't look down on other folks just because we are more fortunate. So before you look to put other people down, please look at the perception that you put out in a public forum.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no trail and leave a path".

Coach Eddie Ray

I love that quote by Coach Ray. It is and was very inspirational to myself and his players.

OMG

dragonmom

hornet sting you can't spell either the word "community" has two m's instead of one!!  And as for as education in the south goes next time the newspaper list the Junction City principals list and honor roll look and see how many of our football players are on the list you will be surprised!!! 

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: The Recruiter on September 17, 2009, 10:14:18 am

Coach Eddie Ray

OMG
Yeah, they got them some real edukashional gennisus's over dere in Hackkett. Dat team is de smartest team we would face all year.

BEARDENBEARS.NET

September 17, 2009, 01:22:23 pm #210 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:25:07 pm by BEARDENBEARS.NET
iffin they caint read a map, dey will never fine Junkshin Sitty  ;D
I got lost won time muself and wine up in New Oleens. I had a good time tho.  ;)

Scorpiux

Quote from: BEARDENBEARS.NET on September 17, 2009, 01:22:23 pm
I got lost won time muself and wine up in New Oleens. I had a good time tho.  ;)

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: BEARDENBEARS.NET on September 17, 2009, 01:22:23 pm
+1.....................lol........................

QB15

do use all a fav and go home and stay of the computer hornet sting cuz we all know wat happend last year when you and those good  football players at hackett played bearden last year in the play offs

the game

Coach Eddie Ray

Tell me this guys not fake

The Infidel

Probably so, game but you got to admit these Hackett threads are the best ones on here. This is some funny stuff.

JuiceyJ51

Hornet Sting... ima give Hackett one thing.... yall have a crazy butt on the kickoff return... last year when we played yall n the playoffs yall had one guy that was crazy hype... jumpin n screamin... we were laughing at him as we took the field for the first kickoff... but then it was down to business.... but hey... he had school spirit...

jac12_06

i litterally laughed until i hurt while reading all this. Ya'll sure do know how to get a good giggle outta people.

Eddie Goodson

Hornet4ever

Back when Hackett was a laughing stock... Glad those days are over.  ;D ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas