• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

h82lose

Hillbillies are Praying for him, the family and friends!!   We will be praying for a healthy outcome.  Thanks for keeping us updated. 

AirWarren

DogsWin7

APACHE

Prayers from Pottsville.

Was this a Jr High game? What grade is Zack in?

Big Fan

Quote from: APACHE on November 02, 2012, 09:51:44 am
Prayers from Pottsville.

Was this a Jr High game? What grade is Zack in?
Senior

JackSmack

Would it be inappropriate to ask if someone can post a picture of this young man so we can all put a face with a name?

bluphi

Heavenly father we ask for healing power for the Towers Family in the mighty name of Jesus!!
Star City we will keep you lifted up in prayer. D-WAY

#!gocats

bulldoggfan23

Big Fan

Oldbadger

Prayers from Arkadelphia and Lincoln.  Godspeed in your recovery young man.

Romeo

This is such a bad time right now, but its a pleasure to see folks come together in support in a time like this.

Old Dawg 7

You only read about stuff like this never supposed to happen in your town.  Especially to one of your child's friends.  God we know nothing is impossible with you heal this young man bless his family and do it in such a way that it leaves no thought that it was anyone but you.  In Jesus name I pray amen.

Bill

Quote from: Old Dawg 7 on November 02, 2012, 10:35:56 am
You only read about stuff like this never supposed to happen in your town.  Especially to one of your child's friends.  God we know nothing is impossible with you heal this young man bless his family and do it in such a way that it leaves no thought that it was anyone but you.  In Jesus name I pray amen.
Well prayed Old Dawg. Lumberjacks are praying.

cuckoobird

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 02, 2012, 08:57:37 am
I hate to get on here and discuss this but I know there are a lot of people worried about him, so I will be short and to the point.

They had to remove a blood clot from his head, and he is now in an induced coma. The only thing they can do now is to wait for the brain to heal. Nothing else medically they can do for him, from what i have been told.

Its up to the man upstairs at this point.
But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." (Luke 18:27)

Read More http://www.bible-knowledge.com/healing-verses-of-the-bible/

Purple and Gold Bearcat82

Praying for the young man and that God heals him and conforts the family and friends.

rb

Well stated and continuous prayers for the entire Towers family. Old Dawg give me a call if you get any updates.
Quote from: Old Dawg 7 on November 02, 2012, 10:35:56 am

hogfan7725

Hope you pull through Zack praying for you in Heber.

wonderboy

Prayers for this young man. May he make a speedy recovery. From morrilton devil dogs

horsepower1324

southarkhog

God, I pray right now that u will heal this young man and let him recover from this injury with no problems at all.  I pray most of all that Your Will be done in his life. 

Prayers from Hermitage

OPoraquê

This young man is the brother of Ty Towers?

Prayers from Bella Vista.

Wendell Robinson

It may seem bleak now but keep the faith. I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. God doesn't make mistakes, and while it's hard to understand, this young man is being used for a greater purpose. God bless this young man, his family, friends, and classmates. Stay strong and keep faith. I'll be praying for you Zack.

Big Fan

khryz

Prayers for him and his family from Lake Village.

Hootie

barberkev

barberkev

Panther13

CounterPunch

Just got word that there is brain activity! Keep praying!

CounterPunch

November 02, 2012, 01:41:34 pm #80 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:04:01 pm by CounterPunch
power of prayer. Star City High School.

cuckoobird

tybrit

Thank you Lord for your many blessings & continue to heal this poor child!

CounterPunch

November 02, 2012, 01:43:11 pm #83 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:04:45 pm by CounterPunch

This just puts it into perspective.

CounterPunch

November 02, 2012, 01:51:32 pm #84 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:05:10 pm by CounterPunch
this is the young man we need to lift up today.

AirWarren

Power of Jesus is working hard today. Lord continue to place your hand on this family.

CounterPunch

They are going in for test with him to see if the bleeding has stopped, but still on full life support as of now.

your name here

I can't stop thinking about this young today. I see his face in every kid that plays football. I pray for comfort for not only his family but his football family, the young men they play with him need our prayers as well.

panther__hog

whippersnapper

Prayers from Newport, Mena and west fork.

athletic supporter

Prayers from Atkins!

God, we need a miracle and we know that YOU are the only One who can provide it. We ask that you heal this young man's body to full health. In Jesus name, AMEN

LJ06

In times like these, it's truely amazing to not only see people unite around this young man and town in SE Arkansas, but from around the entire state also. Continue to keep him in your prayers.

mr.b@sc

I just got home from jrmc. Zack does have some brain activity and there has not been any new bleeding. He is still in very serious condition and we need to continue to pray. The photo of the entire star city high school gathering to say a prayer for Zack is awesome..

mossflyer

On behalf of the family, all we can say is wow!  The outpouring of support has been overwhelming. Please don't stop with one prayer. Keep lifting zack up. Prayer and the faith that he will make it through this is all we can rely on.

LJ06

Quote from: mr.b@sc on November 02, 2012, 04:18:06 pm
I just got home from jrmc. Zack does have some brain activity and there has not been any new bleeding. He is still in very serious condition and we need to continue to pray. The photo of the entire star city high school gathering to say a prayer for Zack is awesome..

The photo of the student body praying and the one of the football team huddled in prayer while Zack was being attended to are very touching. One big family over there at SCHS which is rare to find.

LJ06

Quote from: mossflyer on November 02, 2012, 04:22:02 pm
On behalf of the family, all we can say is wow!  The outpouring of support has been overwhelming. Please don't stop with one prayer. Keep lifting zack up. Prayer and the faith that he will make it through this is all we can rely on.

You got it Mossy. Zacks a strong young man. He can pull through this. Just keep faith buddy. Today we are all Bulldogs!

blackcat23

CounterPunch

Candlelight ceremony tonight on the Star City football field at 7:30. Everyone is invited to come pray and to support Zack. Channel 7 and 16 will be there so the story should be aired tonight on the news.

AirWarren

Thanks moss.

Gotta keep the prayer chain going. The power of Jesus is very strong today in southeast Arkansas.

knightpride

Prayers sent from Centerpoint and the Glenwood community.  Will add this young man and his family to Church prayer list as well. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas