• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JC V.S C Harmoy Grove

Started by Football_Prodigy798, July 03, 2018, 01:00:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Football_Prodigy798

C. Harmony Grove Will Come Out With A Win On This One

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Football_Prodigy798 on July 03, 2018, 01:00:33 pm
C. Harmony Grove Will Come Out With A Win On This One
This game is at JC, going with the Dragons by 13.

HG Hornet

Hornets have scrimmaged well with JC the past two years and they have two kids recognized on the Hooten's 3A Super Team, as well as other legit playmakers.  They may not win in JC, but it won't be a blowout.  I say the game will be within 8 points......either team could win.  It'll be a good one.

dragondad

Didn't JC win the scrimmage 42 - 6 last year? Pretty sure we put our 10th graders in the whole last series of plays.

HG Hornet

Quote from: dragondad on July 09, 2018, 10:16:46 am
Didn't JC win the scrimmage 42 - 6 last year?
No Sir they did not.  My son was a senior; I was there.  The scrimmage was tied three scores each at halftime.  CHG played nearly all backups after halftime and JC scored three more times on us.  JC pulled away and probably were playing backups as well, maybe the entire second half too.  I don't know about that.

After the scrimmage was over, our starters said they wished it had been a real game and they had been in for the duration.  Moving the ball and scoring multiple times on the Dragons gave our kids confidence.  There's a respect there.  We would have liked a chance to beat you guys, but it was a scrimmage and coaches need to see who can do what just in case a starter goes down during the season. 

This year it'll count.  We'll see how we do.

HG Hornet

This game is drawing near now.  I still think the Hornets can win this game.  It'll be a good one. 

Yogi bear

dragondad

eldofan

Should be a good game and I plan on being there.

dawgpound

Will the groves qb be 100% that could be the difference

Carljung

Quote from: dragondad on August 19, 2018, 02:53:18 pm
You're right it was 48 - 20
so like he said 20-20 at half then they put in subs and yall poured it on with the starters.

THA TRUTH

More like 48-6 then jc let the HG get a couple scores to boost their moral

HG Hornet

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 19, 2018, 10:52:22 pm
More like 48-6 then jc let the HG get a couple scores to boost their moral
Nope, you weren't there or you wouldn't have posted such an ignorant post.  It happened like I said......check around and ask some Dragon fans who were there who would be willing to tell THA TRUTH.

Yogi bear

H.G. running backs looked good the other night against Hampton. That will be enough for them to win. I say H. G. 28 j.c.14

THA TRUTH

Quote from: CHG Hornet on August 19, 2018, 11:35:48 pm
Nope, you weren't there or you wouldn't have posted such an ignorant post.  It happened like I said......check around and ask some Dragon fans who were there who would be willing to tell THA TRUTH.

Fact of the matter is......  it doesn't matter

HG Hornet

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 20, 2018, 08:53:48 am
Fact of the matter is......  it doesn't matter
Well, I guess that is THA TRUTH.  It doesn't really matter at that. 

trojanman

Hgalum50

I don't know if Grove will win this game, but I think it could make out to a great week 1 game. As of right now I pick HG to win, but it is a toss game to me.

bleudog

bleudog

Dapper Dan

Quote from: Yogi bear on August 20, 2018, 12:16:45 am
H.G. running backs looked good the other night against Hampton. That will be enough for them to win. I say H. G. 28 j.c.14

Surely your joking? There is a little bit of difference between the backs looking good against Hampton's second and third team versus JC's first team

HG Hornet

Quote from: Dapper Dan on August 24, 2018, 11:01:27 am
Surely your joking? There is a little bit of difference between the backs looking good against Hampton's second and third team versus JC's first team
I thought our RBs looked good for most of the game and Hampton had to have their starters in for at least part of the first half.  Maybe one of our RBs will look decent tonight against the Dragons.......we've only got four of them, surely somebody can get past the line of scrimmage.  We'll see tonight.   

bleudog

bleudog

HG. 6
JC. 0

8:30 left in the first

bleudog

HG. 6
JC. 8

0:29 left in the first

old.dole

Jc needs to stop being cute and just run the ball. Grove doesn't have an answer for the run game right now

bleudog

HG.  6
JC. 16

11:09 left in the second

bleudog

HG.  6
JC. 24

8:48 left in the second

bleudog

August 24, 2018, 08:19:11 pm #28 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:01:20 pm by bleudog
HG. 14
JC. 24

7:08 left in the second

bleudog

HG. 14
JC. 32

3:13 left in the second.

amehr36

I've been watching. Is it 12 or 14? I thought 12.

bleudog

August 24, 2018, 08:55:14 pm #31 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 08:57:48 pm by bleudog
Scoreboard shows 14. Signal on the last HG coversion looked like the ref closest to the play was auditioning for The Temptations. His arms went about 3/4 up then straight out in front of him. I couldn't tell if the kid got in or not but apparently he did.

amehr36

Ok cool. I thought Jacob knew what he was talking about but I never got the official signal either via live feed.

bleudog

HG. 22
JC. 32

3:59 left in the third

bleudog

HG. 22
JC. 38

0:58 left in the third

bleudog

HG. 30
JC. 38

0:44 left in the third

bleudog

HG. 36
JC. 38

7:15 left in the fourth

bleudog

HG. 36
JC. 44

0:55 left in the fourth

bleudog

HG. 44
JC. 44

0:39 left in the fourth

bleudog

Hgalum50

bleudog

HG. 50
JC. 44

Middle of the first

bleudog

Hgalum50

Good game JC, HG earned some respect tonight! I figured HG could be 2-1 going into the conference schedule

amehr36

Wow. Great job to HG. Def seemed in better shape than JC. Couple of studs on the team too. Hope JC keeps it going next week against Smackover. I love football.

AMHER63

Anybody know what happened to Dhante Gibson?  He played well the first half but didn't see him in any second half. 

cuz

Quote from: AMHER63 on August 24, 2018, 10:41:59 pm
Anybody know what happened to Dhante Gibson?  He played well the first half but didn't see him in any second half.
Came out holding his shoulder.....

Dragon I

I heard coller bone from his family in the stands.  Supposed to be going to the hospital now.

cuz

Slowest JC team I've ever seen and in the worse shape also. Harmony Grove played a great game. No surprise at how it ended they were in great shape and came to play. Junction will have a hard row to hoe if they don't come and play two half's.

bleudog

August 24, 2018, 11:17:43 pm #49 Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:25:11 pm by bleudog
Kudos to CHG.  They never gave up and got themselves back in the game.  #3 is harder to catch than a greased chicken. 

JC has work to do.  Too many holes in the pass defense and not wrapping up.  Too many cramps and sloppy in the fourth.  The running back tandem and the big O-line were working well early but the Dragons were almost down to no running backs by the end of the game. 

OOC games are to learn from.  Congratulations to the Dragons for defending The Lair.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas