• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaches kids

Started by Bigtimebasketballfan, February 04, 2016, 08:39:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigtimebasketballfan

Who are some of the top coaches kids currently in Arkansas? And include what grade they might be in. Seems like a few years ago there was several and now not quite as many.

WPWells

Moonshiner

WPWells

No, you come on. I asked what it matters whether someone is a coach's kid or not. Valid question.

Bulldog92

Why does it matter to you FB why he wants to know what coaches kids are playing?  Most of the time the coaches kid is a good ball player and worth watching. Since it doesn't matter to me why, I don't believe there are any coaches in southeast Arkansas with a kid playing.

Bulldog92

I forgot Coach Pace in McGehee has Senior twin boys playing for him. My bad!!

Moonshiner

Kimberly Jenkins at Valley Springs has an 8th grade son playing.  He's going to be a good one.

bluegrassboy75

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 04, 2016, 02:33:30 pm
Kimberly Jenkins at Valley Springs has an 8th grade son playing.  He's going to be a good one.

How could he not with the playing skills on both sides of his family? 

Moonshiner

NEA Razorback olfan

Riverside Girls coach Spencer Hoffman
Lotti and Beaner Hoffman 8th & 6th

Markadomous

Please everyone on this board needs to understand that 12th man, Stewie, Fred Bird or whoever this dude is needs to understand he is always right about everything. He is a quiz bowl hall of famer. But the last one I watched him in he got kicked out for fighting with his baby brother.

BigLion10

Fredbird is not around right now to defend himself, but he was not talking about himself in that quiz bowl post and you should watch what you say about things you have no clue about

Moonshiner

Well he was right about part of it

ARmaxpreps

ANY AAU COACHES LOOKING FOR A HIGH MAJOR D-I prospect for their team Hus name is James Yancy 5'10 5'11 CG

PuddlePirate12

Carson and Gracen Smith @ Kirby HS. Their father coaches the boys team. Carson very well may be the best (definitely top 5) PGs in 1a this year. His sister also runs point. She was a very consistent player for Kirby. Both only sophomores! If you follow small school ball you'll be hearing about them a lot the next two years! Expect Carson to be the man in 1a in 2 years and his sister could be even better

Eagle20

Quote from: Fred Bird on February 04, 2016, 10:23:24 am
No, you come on. I asked what it matters whether someone is a coach's kid or not. Valid question.
Interesting topic if nothing else.  I would like to know. Kids whose Dads are coaches are many times better than kids with the same talent level because of added insight being around the game and in the gym so much. 

teachers pet

Sawyer Lamb, son of Jessieville coach Eddie Lamb. He is a freshman and started for Jessieville this year and he won Garland county newcomer of the year award in basketball.

Ventman

fresh_prince

Quote from: Moonshiner on February 04, 2016, 02:33:30 pm

If he is anything like his Mom he will be. She was awesome back in her hay day.

neds

Wes Flannigan's (UALR HC) son is a freshman at Parkview playing for his grandfather. He is going to be a really good player.

Bomberman

Marleigh Dodson playing at Norfork is a real good player, her dad Rocky Dodson coaches the boys team at Omaha.

doctor in the house

Lamb from Jessieville is a good player..
Hutchcraft has a grandson playing for him at Guy... 11th grader I think, he has good size...

doctor in the house

Lamb from Jessieville is a good player..
Hutchcraft has a grandson playing for him at Guy... 11th grader I think, he has good size...

PapaHog

Jayla Jackson of Camden Fairview. Just a sophomore and coming off an injury her Freshman year, but she's a pg that can take over and control games when healthy. Saw flashes of her old self throughout the season. Gets that confidence back and she's a good one to watch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas