• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEMIFINALS - Harrison @ PA

Started by PA Dad, November 16, 2018, 09:26:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Go Postal

Here's what I saw in that magazine.  Good write up.
Harrison at PULASKI ACADEMY (12): Hootens.com Class 5A Game of the Week.
No. 3 Harrison at No. 1 Pulaski Academy
This is a rematch of last year's quarterfinal, which Pulaski Academy won 57-20.
Pulaski Academy averages 567 yards and almost 50 points weekly. They've won nine straight games since losing Week 3 by eight points at Bossier City (Parkway), Louisiana. "Pulaski Academy likes to pressure you with offense," says White Hall coach Mike Vaughn, whose Bulldogs lost to Pulaski Academy 63-21 Week 10 and the next week in the playoffs at Harrison 49-7.
Bruin junior quarterback Braden Bratcher completed 278 of 408 passes this year (68 percent) for 4,103 yards and 47 touchdowns. He's thrown at least four TD passes in eight games, including 377 yards and seven TDs at White Hall. He passed for 331 yards and five TDs in last week's 50-point win over Little Rock McClellan. Junior running back Jayden Kelley has 116 carries for 1,315 yards and 16 TDs, while seniors John David White (76 receptions, 1,471 yards and 24 TDs) and Hudson Henry (80 catches, 1,114 yards and 13 TDs) pace the Bruin receivers. White caught eight passes for 171 yards and three TDs a week ago, while Henry hauled in three passes for 55 yards and a TD. Senior linebacker Blake Titus (89 tackles) and junior Chris Cornell has 118 tackles are the top playmakers on a defense that relies on pressure and different alignments. The Bruins limited LR McClellan to 137 yards and forced two turnovers a week ago. "They are fundamentally good, and confident," Harrison coach Joel Wells says. "If you give them multiple possessions in a row, they'll beat you. You have to recover onside kicks and score. If you can keep it close until the fourth quarter, you have a chance."

Undefeated Harrison puts up 399 yards and 44 points per game. Junior running back Gabe Huskey paces Class 5A with 240 carries for 1,957 yards and 30 TDs this year. He's also Harrison's top receiver with 24 grabs for 656 yards and six TDs. Junior QB Ben Johnson completes 60 percent of his passes (72 of 120) for 1,581 yards and 20 TDs this year, with just three interceptions. Huskey missed last year's game at Pulaski Academy with a shoulder injury, Jones was limited with a shoulder injury. "We were handcuffed last year," Wells says. "Our players are excited and confident. We are better defensively than last year."
Junior receivers Riley Jones (13 catches, 363 yards and seven TDs) and Colton Shaver (24 catches, 473 yards and seven TDs) catch passes and excel as perimeter blockers. Shaver hauled in three passes for 108 yards and a TD a week ago. The Goblin D hasn't given up more than two TDs in any game this year. Senior noseguard Hayden Vanderpool (6-3, 290) controls blockers, freeing junior linebacker Brooks Both to amass his team-high 112 tackles. Shaver, at outside linebacker, changed momentum in last week's 49-14 victory over Wynne, with an interception and fumble recovery in the second half.

Grond

What are options for viewing the game? Will it be televised?

Go Postal

There should be PA Live, GobTV for live streams.  KCWD Kool 96.1 will also be broadcasting over the radio.  I'll try to leave links before the game on this thread.

Also the LRCA and Motown game will probably be on Warriorvision at live,com

Deuceswild

Quote from: PA Bruin Fan on November 20, 2018, 01:17:20 pm
I agree with your statement.  Let me just add that as I look back over the current season, I think in all but two games PA could have scored many more TDs had they wanted to run up the score.  I haven't made the calculation, but I'd guesstimate that PA scored 70% of its points in the first half of each game on average.
Guess nobody told u that we've been doing the exact same thing, 🤭🤷‍♂️. I can assure u the starters give up around 6pts a game on defense too. Telling u, this willl be the best team we had since '99. Last year several of u said u wish u had our best, well minus a few injured players, ur wish is coming true.... careful whatcha wish for.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Deuceswild on November 20, 2018, 06:50:12 pm
Guess nobody told u that we've been doing the exact same thing, 🤭🤷‍♂️. I can assure u the starters give up around 6pts a game on defense too. Telling u, this willl be the best team we had since '99. Last year several of u said u wish u had our best, well minus a few injured players, ur wish is coming true.... careful whatcha wish for.

It's just unfortunate that you've yet to play a good team. Morrilton wasn't near the caliber they are at this point. So nobody really thinks much of a season like this until you prove something. A win Friday would be fantastic and everyone would enjoy it, other than PA fans and Jessie.

Yellowcake

McClellan was giving up 8.9 points per game, until last Friday. PA scored 58. Could have scored more.

Go Postal

Well great, the news was just talking about Salmonella in ground turkey and E. coli in romaine lettuce outbreaks across the country.  It would be a good idea to  not eat any for Thanksgiving.  We want all our athletes from both teams to be healthy and top notch for the upcoming game.

sportsguy80

Quote from: Go Postal on November 21, 2018, 08:09:52 am
Well great, the news was just talking about Salmonella in ground turkey and E. coli in romaine lettuce outbreaks across the country.  It would be a good idea to  not eat any for Thanksgiving.  We want all our athletes from both teams to be healthy and top notch for the upcoming game.
+1000

HeberFan

The team that gets the most possessions will win.

RyanLR

I really hope this is like a 72-69 game.

je100

November 21, 2018, 11:32:12 am #110 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:33:48 am by je100
Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2018, 08:32:46 am

The team that gets the most possessions will win.

Makes sense to me.  I don't see Harrison stopping PA and if PA scores on back-to-back possessions, I can envision playcalling panic on offense - trying to score 14 points on each possession.  While Harrison may have the talent to win, I'm not sure they have the resolve to withstand the momentum that PA brings in its odd approach - especially in Little Rock.

The more I think about this game, the less I like about it.

Simba

LR McClellan beat themselves......Harrison wont do that. The 5A's Best Defense gives the Gobs a chance to celebrate Friday Night!

HeberFan

Nobody is willing to go to the extremes that PA does to win.

Idindonuffin

One thing is for sure. Somebody is going to have a reality check.

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Simba on November 21, 2018, 11:49:46 am
LR McClellan beat themselves......Harrison wont do that. The 5A's Best Defense gives the Gobs a chance to celebrate Friday Night!

I'm not sure how being held to 137 yards of total offense is "beating yourself"?

HeberFan

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 21, 2018, 01:58:01 pm
I'm not sure how being held to 137 yards of total offense is "beating yourself"?

I think he means, they should have scored about a dozen more touchdowns. Not sure why they stopped at 137 yards?  :o)

MDXPHD

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 21, 2018, 01:58:01 pm

They beat themselves...by 50. That's obvious to everyone.

Deuceswild

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season, hope to see you all there. With all due respect to both sides, this should likely be the game of the year. And I don't necessarily think the winner of this game gets a Hall Pass next week. All 4 teams bring their own dimension of greatness. These are the 4 best teams this year and pretty much knew that at the end of last year barring any injuries. With Arkansas high being the other to cram into this comment but I didn't know much about them and know the south has struggled to produce in recent years so I was unsure how they could handle the play offs this year.

Drama Mama ™

November 21, 2018, 08:38:55 pm #118 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:43:31 pm by Drama Mama ™
Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2018, 01:25:00 pm
Bet 😂 Coach Wells hasn't even brought out half his tricks 😉 

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: JessieP on November 17, 2018, 10:04:02 pm
Two years ago PA played Wynne for the state championship. Going into that game Wynne was undefeated and was steamrolling everyone. They were setting state records in rushing yards and did it behind a massive offensive line. They had 2 rb's go over 1,000 yards. On defense they were huge and fast, much much bigger than PA. I would say the state was split on who would win it. I was a massive mouthpiece proclaiming Wynne's physicality and running game were far too much for PA, their time was up. What KK and his coaches did was put together a game plan that had my jaw on the floor. When Wynne ran the ball you saw what looked like 18 skinny kids swarm them. I have never seen 11 players look like they outnumbered the other 11 by two to one. PA scored at will and by the 2nd quarter Wynne looked like a whipped puppy. So excuse me if I am not swayed but all the undefeated, great running back talk. As much as I would love to see a public school final my head tells my heart to sit down and shut up, It ain't gonna happen.
This is very much true, Wynne destroyed everyone on their schedule that year, mercy ruled half their opponents that year, and put up 77 pts in the semifinal game the week before they got crushed in the championship game, Wynne played some tough teams that year, I don't want to take anything away from Harrison and their success this year, but I've looked at their schedule this year and they really haven't played a great team yet, Morrilton lost by a few but did they have their qb that game I'm not sure, and Wynne is no way near what they usually are, we had a great season, but my gosh we started 8 sophomores, so you really can't brag about beating Wynne, if Harrison has played a legit contender, please let me know, cause I've not seen who it is?

MDXPHD

Quote from: HeberFan on November 21, 2018, 01:25:00 pm

Give me a break. We all know they work hard and out work a lot of teams, but some of these other teams work just as hard and want it just as bad. No need to discuss all the advantages we have on these boards for years now, but to act like PA just wins because they go to extremes others don't, that's a false statement. Get outa here with that nonsense. That's all I'll say about it - not gonna derail the thread. Carry on.

the voice

I for believe those players and coaches learned a great deal last year getting beaten by PA. A year later they roll in at least with having been there before. May not be enough alone for them to win but I don't think PA will surprise them.  PA is due to get beaten.  Could this be the night ???

Greyhands

November 21, 2018, 09:40:31 pm #122 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:45:00 pm by Greyhands

Greyhands

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 21, 2018, 08:47:43 pm
This is very much true, Wynne destroyed everyone on their schedule that year, mercy ruled half their opponents that year, and put up 77 pts in the semifinal game the week before they got crushed in the championship game, Wynne played some tough teams that year, I don't want to take anything away from Harrison and their success this year, but I've looked at their schedule this year and they really haven't played a great team yet, Morrilton lost by a few but did they have their qb that game I'm not sure, and Wynne is no way near what they usually are, we had a great season, but my gosh we started 8 sophomores, so you really can't brag about beating Wynne, if Harrison has played a legit contender, please let me know, cause I've not seen who it is?

If PA has played a legit contender who is it ?

JessieP

Quote from: Greyhands on November 21, 2018, 09:48:33 pm

They destroyed LRM who played Texarkana close. Texarkana played LRCA close. PA destroyed LRCA who beat Texarkana. LRCA, LRM and Texarkana have spent the majority of the year in the top 5. I'd say PA's resume is 2nd to no one this year.

Freight Train

November 21, 2018, 10:22:02 pm #125 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 10:25:37 pm by Freight Train
Played 7A Springdale Harber at their place and beat them. Harber made the playoffs. Played Parkway LA which is largest public school classification in LA at their place and lost. Played Ridgeway in Memphis which is equivalent to 6A in Arkansas and beat them at their place. Ridgeway went to the playoffs. Beat LRCA which is in the final 4 and beat McClellan which was previously a one loss team. Also, played Bryant in our preseason scrimmage who is a semi-final team in 7A.

Sir Alex

Quote from: Freight Train on November 21, 2018, 10:22:02 pm
Played 7A Springdale Harber at their place and beat them. Harber made the playoffs. Played Parkway LA which is largest public school classification in LA at their place and lost. Played Ridgeway in Memphis which is equivalent to 6A in Arkansas and beat them at their place. Ridgeway went to the playoffs. Beat LRCA which is in the final 4 and beat McClellan which was previously a one loss team. Also, played Bryant in our preseason scrimmage who is a semi-final team in 7A.

Fair enough but Har Ber did not make the playoffs.  What's the weather forecast for the game in Little Rock?

Greyhands

Quote from: JessieP on November 21, 2018, 09:56:23 pm
They destroyed LRM who played Texarkana close. Texarkana played LRCA close. PA destroyed LRCA who beat Texarkana. LRCA, LRM and Texarkana have spent the majority of the year in the top 5. I'd say PA's resume is 2nd to no one this year.

So they beat LRCA who was a legit contender and i guess you could put LRM in there maybe...

But using the argument they beat this team that played that team close that beat this team come on now...

Quote from: Freight Train on November 21, 2018, 10:22:02 pm

7A Springdale Harber 4-6

Parkway LA  5-5

Ridgeway 7-6

LRCA --Didnt have starting QB

McClellan-- Maybe ??

Bryant--Who beat the tar crap out of them

So they beat LRCA who was a legit contender and i guess you could put LRM in there maybe...

Greyhands

Quote from: Greyhands on November 21, 2018, 11:24:05 pm

But using the argument they beat this team that played that team close that beat this team come on now...

7A Springdale Harber 4-6

Parkway LA  5-5 oh wait they didnt beat this team..

Ridgeway 7-6

LRCA --Didnt have starting QB

McClellan-- Maybe ??

Bryant--Who beat the tar crap out of them

Deltaswarm3

I would say LRM is legit, I'm not saying Harrison isn't, I wish them the best of luck, Harrison has a great team this year, I'm just saying they really haven't been tested yet! Did Morrilton's qb play in the game against Harrison?

Greyhands

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 21, 2018, 11:42:21 pm
I would say LRM is legit, I'm not saying Harrison isn't, I wish them the best of luck, Harrison has a great team this year, I'm just saying they really haven't been tested yet! Did Morrilton's qb play in the game against Harrison?

Can we really say a team from the South or East was a legit contender this year ? I only see West and Central teams left.

Deltaswarm3

Quote from: Greyhands on November 21, 2018, 11:50:03 pm
Can we really say a team from the South or East was a legit contender this year ? I only see West and Central teams left.
Maybe this conversation is a little over your head, because you're totally missing the point there buddy!

Greyhands

November 22, 2018, 12:19:36 am #132 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:31:08 am by Greyhands
Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 22, 2018, 12:11:06 am
Maybe this conversation is a little over your head, because you're totally missing the point there buddy!

No the point was has PA beat a legit contender and a couple of people responded to my question and then I responded to theirs.

And then you said

Quote from: Deltaswarm3 on November 21, 2018, 11:42:21 pm

And I responded to you

Which is a new question..

Maybe the conversation is alittle over your head buddy..

Go Postal

November 22, 2018, 12:51:49 am #133 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 01:14:11 am by Go Postal

Alright everyone, time to pop some corn and sit back and enjoy my annual fairy tale.  To make it a little different this year, I used our fearlessfriday avatar names (or a close approximation of it) in the story line in this order:
Deuceswild, Lanny, Jay Bir, RyanLR, sevenof400, Steve Perry, Almatrackster, je100, pantherblue, B.G., JacketFan, Hoghead2, MDXPHD, Go Postal, PA Dad, Maynard G. Krebs, Elvis Hoggoblin, RD, Drama Mama, STBruin, BruinBacker, JessieP, woopork, Yellowcake, MoTownDog, Bergman1820, InYoGrill, Crossett Eagle, Grond, PA Bruin Fan, Greyhands, Complete Biased PoV, makesense, Overdahill, HeberFan, Deltaswarm3, High Voltage, Freight Train, the voice, The Future, Central AR, Sir Alex, (Parkway Panthers)
If I forgot to use your name, I apologize because I'm making this story up as I go in my head.  Let's get started...

A Bear's Folly

in a mythical land called ARCADIA, three bears were walking a path to their den because they had just finished a hard day of knocking fish out of the river to each other and wrapping up their newest toilet paper commercial.  They were slapping each other on the backs and celebrating how they gave bear hugs to some lions the week before.  The had a plan to play some Deuces Wild when they got home, but as they got nearer to their den they heard, "and that was Allan Nye with his latest hit, Jaybird.  This is RYANL radio continuing with the top hits.  Next is our number seven of 400 songs by Steve Perry".  The bears noticed that it was coming from a boom box on the back of a motor scooter by their gate.  It was a Palma trackster Imaje100 PantherBlue color.  The gate was wide open, so the 3 bears rushed into their den and discovered everything was in shambles.  Flubdub guffaws came out of the bears lips as they saw all their collectible things on the floor, pictures of KK, his jacket, fan, a replica trophy and even off the wall was the old stuffed Hoghead too.  The Commodore 64 computer was on and the screen showed:

CMD/>XP>HD
Go Post All Greatest Defensive Stats>printer

Papa Dad Bruin said, "May nerds jeet crabs!"  "How did they know my password, Elves' hog go blindfolded after dark"?  He looked at the papers spewing out and read the numbers followed by GOBS RULE!  Papa Dad Bruin shouted, "There's lies, liars and stats." "False media"!
"Let's calm down with all the drama", Mama Dearest Bruin said but screamed "Ol' Bruin backer balls" as she went into the kitchen.  She didn't just see peas, but also fish, stewoo pork, muffin and yellow cake mix everywhere.  Mama Dearest Bruin cried, "I was going to bake a cake for KK, but now what can I do"?  "I thought I said no mo' town dogs are to come in the house"!  But then she did notice yellow hand prints on the wall that spelled out, "GOBS RULE!" and that there were footprints on the floor from the yellow flour in a dance pattern heading out the back door.  Then she saw the Iceberg Manone ate too over-sized bbq grill was on. She said, "Papa Dad Bruin, there is something burning in your grill".
"Cross-eyed eagle grond!", yelled Baby Poopa Bruin Fancy.  "That's my collectible KK action figure"!  He wailed as he grabbed the melted plastic lump with burnt grey hands sticking from it, "Do you know know how much it costs to get him"?  "Who would have the lack of complete biased point of view to do something like this"?  "It doesn't make sense".  He then noticed on the ground made out of melted parts of his action figure were the words, "GOBS RULE!" and heard laughing up over the hill.  The Bruin family then saw a Goblin with the biggest bear poo eating grin on his face while dancing and prancing all around their field.
"There he is, the be'r fanatic!" "Ain't no puny mischievous elf gonna mess with the Bruins!", they screamed and like killer bees from the delta, swarm 3 bears into their field to meet the Goblin.

The next day, the Goblin was making Grilled Papa Bruin burgers, Mama Bruin bownies and Baby Bruin Fancy pudding for lunch in his newly acquired den when there was a knock on the door.  When he answered the door was his oldest buddy from the West, the Devil Dog holding a leg bone in his mouth.  The Devil Dog said, "I wanted to come over and check out your new place".  "Was it hard to get from the Bruins"?  "No", said the Goblin.  "It was just a little more than a small scrimmage for someone like you or me but they must have thought that they got run over by a high voltage freight train" "I was just about to have lunch, do you want some"?  The Devil Dog said, "Thanks, but I have a leg bone to chew on".  "It looks tasty" said the Goblin "what kind is it"?  The Devil Dog answered with the voice of an angel, "Warrior".  The Goblin smiled and patted his old friend on the head and said, "Good Boy".
The future looked bright for them and all the other denizens of the East, West, South and Central ARCADIA as they all lived happily ever after...

...the moral of the story is when you take care of a Bruin problem, you come to Goblins den to throw a party and don't forget to call Monsieur Alexander to invite the Panthers from the park way down south to kick out their Southern jams like did when they took care of their Bruin problem in the link below.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving!

JacketFan

Outstanding Postal, that my friend is a literary masterpiece.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  Best of luck to the Goblins Friday night.  Gobs gonna Punish

MDXPHD

Greyhands, keep talking like that - it's gonna be fun to read through them Saturday morning. If they beat Harrison pretty bad, will that mean Harrison wasn't a contender either?

I myself hope it's a good game and hope Harrison dethrones them but I won't be surprised if P.A. runs away with it by a wide margin either.

Freight Train

November 22, 2018, 07:36:35 am #136 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 07:40:56 am by Freight Train
Quote from: Greyhands on November 21, 2018, 11:35:06 pm

Harrison is a great team to be undefeated and where they are in the playoffs. They are a legit team and contender and very deserving of their record but PA has played a much tougher schedule.  PA has played contenders in that they're a 5A school who has repeatedly this year played bigger schools and they beat some of those and lost to some of those. These schools have more size, more speed and multiple D-1 athletes. Harber would have been in the playoffs but forfeited games due to an ineligible player- PA mercy ruled them at their place. Memphis team made it to the second round of TN playoffs PA mercy ruled them at their place. Bryant beat PA in a scrimmage but only by one TD and a 7A team honestly should beat a 5A team much worse. PA has played in big games and against big talent this year.

the voice

Every dog has its day. They aren't unbeatable, in the Kelly era Motown has a 2-1 record against PA. Harrison I'm willing to bet learned much last year , us ol country boys know a thing or two. Work hard and diligent at anything we our mind to. I betting Harrison surprises lots of folks. I remember how quiet it was walking out of that stadium last time I was there.

Overdahill

Quote from: the voice on November 22, 2018, 07:52:35 am
Every dog has its day. They aren't unbeatable, in the Kelly era Motown has a 2-1 record against PA. Harrison I'm willing to bet learned much last year , us ol country boys know a thing or two. Work hard and diligent at anything we our mind to. I betting Harrison surprises lots of folks. I remember how quiet it was walking out of that stadium last time I was there.

How's your record vs LRC? that may be more relevant this week

the voice

Its close I'm sure. Same conference for years and jr high. I'm confident in the devil dogs and their coaches .

Red Devil Alum

PA is going to score in the 30s if Harrison plays well. Can Harrison score in the 30s or more?

Greyhands

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 22, 2018, 07:20:34 am
Greyhands, keep talking like that - it's gonna be fun to read through them Saturday morning. If they beat Harrison pretty bad, will that mean Harrison wasn't a contender either? See this is the reason I like reading post from you good one.

I myself hope it's a good game and hope Harrison dethrones them but I won't be surprised if P.A. runs away with it by a wide margin either.

First off good morning to you all and Happy Thanksgiving.

Before the season I thought their were only 5 real contenders to win 5A

PA, Tex, Morrilton, LRCA and a team no one talked about before the season Harrison. I could go back and find the preseason post if you make me and quote everyone but that was the general consensus from most people on this message board.

Heck Hottens has us ranked freaking 15th in 5A before the season.
1.   PA
2.   Morrilton
3.   Texarkana
4.   LR Christian
5.   McClellan
6.   Batesville
7.   Alma
8.   Nettleton
9.   Watson Chapel
10.   HS Lakeside
11.   Greenbrier
12.   Camden Fairview
13.   Wynne
14.   Parkview
15.   Harrison
16.   Valley View
17.   Magnolia
18.   Maumelle
19.   Forrest City
20.   White Hall

Quote from: Greyhands on June 26, 2018, 02:24:32 pm
I think Harrison will be better than 15th

I knew we would be a contender before the season as I know now if we play the way we have all season Harrison can beat PA.

Ive watched every game PA has played this year heck to be honest ive watched almost every meaningful game in 5A this year ( Still waiting for the link to work on the LRCA vs Tex game) and we will be the best team PA has faced this year besides Bryant. Now before all of you LRCA guys freak on me I would include you guys but you didnt have your QB when you played them.

Its going to be fun to watch cant wait.

Freight Train

Greyhands, it should be a great game on Friday. Harrison is a great team and it will truly be a challenge for PA.

PA Dad

Posty, thanks for the great story.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Yellowcake

We can talk all day. Rubber meets the road tomorrow night. I love Harrison. Great town. Great football. But you are going to get your rears handed to you tomorrow.
That ain't no prediction.

Drama Mama ™

Quote from: Yellowcake on November 22, 2018, 11:38:57 am
We can talk all day. Rubber meets the road tomorrow night. I love Harrison. Great town. Great football. But you are going to get your rears handed to you tomorrow.
That ain't no prediction.
We ain't skeered 😉👌🏻  Happy Thanksgiving peeps and pass the popcorn Postal 🤣

PA Bruin Fan

48-28, PA wins it. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Go Postal

Watched Fearless Friday Underground today.  It was split.  Lanny picked PA.  Jay picked Harrison.

JessieP

Harrison is a great team that had a great year. They earned an undefeated season, they can make a valid claim to be the 2nd best team in the 5A. The problem is that being ranked number 2 does not mean you are even with number 1. Some years the gap between 1 and 2 is quite huge, 2018 is such a year. My heart wants the public school, my head thinks my heart is a moron.

PA 56
Harrison 17

Overdahill

Quote from: Go Postal on November 22, 2018, 06:05:06 pm
Watched Fearless Friday Underground today.  It was split.  Lanny picked PA.  Jay picked Harrison.

I'm gonna go with Lanny (and Jessie) on this one ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas