• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hall....

Started by AT, November 02, 2018, 12:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Do Hall kids have a magnet school or technical school they go to after 9th grade? They have had some huge 9th grade numbers that have not turned out the next year in 10th grade. Or is moving just that volatile right now in LR?

AirWarren

Quote from: Almatrackster on November 02, 2018, 12:10:11 pm
Do Hall kids have a magnet school or technical school they go to after 9th grade? They have had some huge 9th grade numbers that have not turned out the next year in 10th grade. Or is moving just that volatile right now in LR?
Oh...I'm sure the studs have found their way to other schools in the Pulaski county area.

RyanLR

Quote from: AirWarren on November 02, 2018, 01:45:17 pm
Oh...I'm sure the studs have found their way to other schools in the Pulaski county area.
(wink, wink)

AirWarren

sevenof400

I think a review of magnetism might be helpful here.

For every repelling force, there is an attracting force. 
And the converse is true. 

Mulerider4Life

So it's also about school choice, if you are good at football and want to school choice early, then you can get in another school's football program. Or a private school can offer a scholarship to you. How do you think PA or Little Rock Christian get's some of these players?

Complete Biased PoV

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on November 20, 2018, 08:45:57 am
So it's also about school choice, if you are good at football and want to school choice early, then you can get in another school's football program. Or a private school can offer a scholarship to you. How do you think PA or Little Rock Christian get's some of these players?

PA has 8 FB players that were not enrolled in 7th grade.  2 of those are brothers whose family moved from New Jersey for work.  Out of the other 6, only 2 left a public school (1 from Robinson, 1 from Sylvan Hills), both enrolled entering 9th grade. 

makessense

Make that 6 players.  The Jersey family only has one son left at PA and he is not playing football. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas