• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sheridan @ Lake Hamilton

Started by Reddie20, October 15, 2018, 11:12:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddie20

Does Sheridan win this game to secure a playoff spot? If the Jackets win, they pretty much secure a spot in the playoff because Lake Hamilton will travel to Benton & Greenwood the last two weeks of the season and I don't see LH beating either one of those teams.  Coach Parker got is first conference victory in 2 years at Sheridan and could pull an upset to get in the playoffs.  Sheridan has just had a tough year of holding on to leads late in the game, El Dorado and Siloam Springs beat them late. I like the yellowjacktets' chances this week on the road.

Topdog1

Quote from: Reddie20 on October 15, 2018, 11:12:48 am
Does Sheridan win this game to secure a playoff spot? If the Jackets win, they pretty much secure a spot in the playoff because Lake Hamilton will travel to Benton & Greenwood the last two weeks of the season and I don't see LH beating either one of those teams.  Coach Parker got is first conference victory in 2 years at Sheridan and could pull an upset to get in the playoffs.  Sheridan has just had a tough year of holding on to leads late in the game, El Dorado and Siloam Springs beat them late. I like the yellowjacktets' chances this week on the road.

LH has no chance at Greenwood or Benton. 0%

Maynard G Krebs

Sheridan loses this one, even tho LH looks down this year

Hogman2018

Come on Sheridan knock LH out of the playoffs!! LH most hated team in 6A no doubt!!

Bigfootdogfan

Just curious why is LH the most hated team in 6a? I have my opinion but would like to hear yours.

SGT.HULKA

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 15, 2018, 08:55:26 pm
Come on Sheridan knock LH out of the playoffs!! LH most hated team in 6A no doubt!!
Why the most hated? Just outta curiosity.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 15, 2018, 08:57:57 pm
Just curious why is LH the most hated team in 6a? I have my opinion but would like to hear yours.
Every time you go there you are gonna be on the wrong side of calls! Track is even worse than football you always get screwed one way or the other!

RiverRunner02

I think Sheridan is gonna win this one. Deciding factor in this game has to be turnovers and playing assignment football. Turnovers are kryptonite for Wing T offenses and if Sheridan's D can stay disciplined then they'll get the win.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 16, 2018, 11:23:09 am
Every time you go there you are gonna be on the wrong side of calls! Track is even worse than football you always get screwed one way or the other!

What type of bad calls can you get it track?  Mess with the measuring tape in field events maybe? Serious question.

Bigfootdogfan

If yo go into another's home field or track lol, thinking your going to get the shaft then you can for sure find a reason to say you are getting the shaft.

Hogman2018

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on October 16, 2018, 03:19:19 pm
If yo go into another's home field or track lol, thinking your going to get the shaft then you can for sure find a reason to say you are getting the shaft.
Texarkana is LH big rivalry in track! You can mark it down we will be disqualified in a event every time we go there! Running on a lane three steps something like that! The only time we get DQ all year long! Just ask Benton and Eldo they all say the same thing! LH uses alot of volenteers in the community and they know when to do it! We won 5 out of the last 6 state championships so we know. In football the visitors always have more penalties than LH most of the time just look at thevstats!

RiverRunner02

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 16, 2018, 06:43:18 pm
Texarkana is LH big rivalry in track! You can mark it down we will be disqualified in a event every time we go there! Running on a lane three steps something like that! The only time we get DQ all year long! Just ask Benton and Eldo they all say the same thing! LH uses alot of volenteers in the community and they know when to do it! We won 5 out of the last 6 state championships so we know. In football the visitors always have more penalties than LH most of the time just look at thevstats!
Couldn't agree more. I lettered 3 years in track at Rville and that's what Lake Hamilton does...

Lumberjackfan1978

Suzuki Libation Nation

Holy bat dung! So Sheridan is already down by one maybe two scores due to the officiating?!?! Well that's gonna be hard to overcome so I'll go with:
Lake Alexander Hamilton   24
General Sheridan              14

Reddie20

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas