• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe T Robinson @ Bauxite 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 13, 2018, 11:41:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: HeberFan on October 18, 2018, 10:19:33 am
Jonathan Adams, Jr.  He played for Jonesboro High School.  A bit taller and slimmer than his dad, who was a fast tank!
Seems like I remember hearing that he and Korliss Marshall were related?

Jimmymack

Jimmymack

RyanLR

If yall haven't seen it here's big Elliot Harris Jr throwing a 50 yard TD pass last week: https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/1050965354338545664

Football_Fan25

Quote from: RyanLR on October 18, 2018, 04:12:51 pm
If yall haven't seen it here's big Elliot Harris Jr throwing a 50 yard TD pass last week: https://twitter.com/ArRecruitingGuy/status/1050965354338545664

If he tries that tomorrow night, as slow a that play took then he will get lit up and will probably be knocked out of the game.

Digger#23

Game Day!! Really excited about this game tonight.  Should be an overflow crowd for both sides.  Praying that neither team has injuries tonight.  Should be one heck of a ball game.  Gates open a 5pm.  Get there early if you want a decent seat.  Game is going to be broadcast by 103.7 the buzz.  If you are out of range of the broadcast, you can follow it on Max Preps.  I report for the Miners though, I'm still learning the process.  Go Miners!!

scrapman

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 19, 2018, 08:03:38 am
Game Day!! Really excited about this game tonight.  Should be an overflow crowd for both sides.  Praying that neither team has injuries tonight.  Should be one heck of a ball game.  Gates open a 5pm.  Get there early if you want a decent seat.  Game is going to be broadcast by 103.7 the buzz.  If you are out of range of the broadcast, you can follow it on Max Preps.  I report for the Miners though, I'm still learning the process.  Go Miners!!
You obviously have not seen a Robinson game live if you think it will be overflow both sides. Maybe you are talking about the size of your visitor stands.

Digger#23

I haven't other than when we've played them over the past 5 years.  Their fans don't travel well? Cause i can't remember.

Digger#23

Part of that is the size of our stands.  Both sides really.

HeberFan

Heber used to play a team, which I will not name, that had zero fan support. Really sad.

During one game, I looked at the visitor stands, and there were literally TWO people there.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 19, 2018, 08:49:36 am
I haven't other than when we've played them over the past 5 years.  Their fans don't travel well? Cause i can't remember.

I was at a Robinson game at Bauxite in 2014 I think and the visitor's stands were overflowing. They should bring a good crowd.

soccerman

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2018, 09:03:15 am
I was at a Robinson game at Bauxite in 2014 I think and the visitor's stands were overflowing. They should bring a good crowd.
My guess is, since it is potentially for a Conference Championship and the Game of the Week, both teams will have a good crowd.

Oldbadger

Quote from: soccerman on October 19, 2018, 09:18:53 am
My guess is, since it is potentially for a Conference Championship and the Game of the Week, both teams will have a good crowd.
Very few at Arkadelphia. Outside the Little Rock area  they don't travel well.

AirWarren

Last years game at Charlie George against Warren was packed. Great atmosphere.

They also brought a great crowd in 2016 to Warren.

Bauxite, say what you want, they have turnout at the home games. I've been to a couple of games where they hadn't won a game all year but their side was packed. They have some pride over there in Alcoa land.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

#1thetruth

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 14, 2018, 03:27:05 pm
Maybe Bauxite is like Trump by saying they're going to do something and then they go do it, then they'll remind you that they did what they said they were going to do because it's best for the country and not a tiny interest group. Just something to ponder.

Ooooh Crap,,,,,, Like Trump..... so you're admitting,, all of this talk about Bauxite beating or can stand toe to toe with Rob is just a pack of lies!!!!!
Bauxite loss to Robinson is going to be HUUUUUGE!!!! Make Bauxite Great Again. lllllooooolllll!!!

#1thetruth

Quote from: Coach9586 on October 16, 2018, 08:38:32 am
It'll be a close game, very low scoring which is unusual for both teams this year. Miners win 24-21 game winning field goal by that kicker who can kick 45+
I think you've been mining much to long.....  your black lung meds are affecting your thinking.... get some rest my friend.

#1thetruth

Quote from: scrapman on October 19, 2018, 08:23:51 am
You obviously have not seen a Robinson game live if you think it will be overflow both sides. Maybe you are talking about the size of your visitor stands.
Scrapman with his Alternative Faux News!!!
Please defend this Mr. Scrapman. I found it on twitter...
It's your homecoming vs Robinson.
https://twitter.com/tow1965/status/1048363249018855425?s=12

~WPS~

Quote from: #1thetruth on October 19, 2018, 12:23:30 pm
How about a picture when the game had actually started?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: ~WPS~ on October 19, 2018, 12:36:41 pm
How about a picture when the game had actually started?

In that pic they're lining up to kickoff. Was it a late arriving night crowd due to all the traffic in Howard county?

Danold Dump

Blow Out...That is all I have to say.  Robinson will jump all over them...dump out

HeberFan

Quote from: Danold Dump on October 19, 2018, 12:50:51 pm
Blow Out...That is all I have to say.  Robinson will jump all over them...dump out

Classy... not.

~WPS~

October 19, 2018, 01:03:12 pm #221 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:06:20 pm by ~WPS~
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 19, 2018, 12:45:52 pm
In that pic they're lining up to kickoff. Was it a late arriving night crowd due to all the traffic in Howard county?
It was homecoming, lots of family and friends were at the north end taking pictures after the girls came off the field. We actually do have late arriving crowds because the orange seats are reserved and some like making grand entrances. There is also always 100+ fans lined down the fence and on the track in the south end zone.

scrapman

Quote from: #1thetruth on October 19, 2018, 12:23:30 pm
Good job Mr 4 post. I was talking about Robinsons crowd. Nice redirect

~WPS~

Since we get to pick and choose which pictures depict fanbases, I'd like to post this one of Robinson's crowd.

RyanLR

Quote from: ~WPS~ on October 19, 2018, 04:08:46 pm
Since we get to pick and choose which pictures depict fanbases, I'd like to post this one of Robinson's crowd.

What year was that? That was back before the renovations.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 04:36:24 pm
What year was that? That was back before the renovations.
2012 maybe?

~WPS~

Yep 2012. I usually try to take a picture at every away game. Knew I had it somewhere.

AirWarren

Boy. It's pouring here in Benton.

Almost wish the pit was the mud bowl tonight. Talk about old bauxite ball.

Might make a little drive by of the pit tonight. Check on the crowd situation.

RyanLR

The radar shows steady rain, nothing too severe. But it's gonna be a wet one that's for sure. Could turn into an old fashioned slobberknocker.

AirWarren

Quote from: RyanLR on October 19, 2018, 06:38:30 pm
The radar shows steady rain, nothing too severe. But it's gonna be a wet one that's for sure. Could turn into an old fashioned slobberknocker.

You there?

RyanLR

RyanLR

Big turnover for Bauxite on their first offensive play.

Joe T Robinson-7

Bauxite-0

Mekel Kentle 5 yard run

10:14 1st Quarter

RyanLR

Robinson got the opening onside kick, but went 3 and out. Great punt down to the Bauxite 1 yard line. Bauxite fumbles their first play, one run later it's 7-0.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-7

Bauxite-7

Dawson Dabbs 47 yard run

8:41 1st Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14

Bauxite-7

Mekel Kentle 55 yard run

7:45 1st Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-14

Bauxite-7

End of the 1st.

Another turnover for Bauxite and the Senators are in Miner territory.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21

Bauxite-7

Mekel Kentle 1 yard run 3rd TD of the night

7:24 2nd Quarter

Coltfan2005

AirWarren

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21

Bauxite-14

Mcdowell 1 yard sneak

1:32 2nd Quarter

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21

Bauxite-14

HALFTIME

Bauxite to receive the 2nd half kick.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-21

Bauxite-21

TD pass 30 yards

9:34 3rd Quarter

RyanLR

Big drive for Bauxite coming out of halftime.

gerber707

AirWarren

Nobody is going to run over Bauxite anymore as long as DP is there.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-28

Bauxite-21

Andrew Johnson scoop and score 44 yards

5:45 3rd Quarter

RyanLR

And the Senators recover the onside pooch kickoff.

RyanLR

End of the 3rd and Bauxite is driving.

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-28

Bauxite-27

Mcdowell to Lasage 6 yard TD

8:57 4th Quarter

XP NO GOOD

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson-35

Bauxite-27

Mekel Kentle 18 yard TD run