• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at Des Arc

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 12, 2018, 10:06:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brinkley forfeited after the 3rd quarter trailer 42-12. Said they ran out of players after the coach benched one after the last play of the 3rd for being stupid and trying to start crap. I normally dont agree with the Clarendon folks, but after watching this, there is no doubt had the coach not done what he did, this game would have turned ugly.

Hasbeen92

Sad for Brinkley I remember when it was a thriving town they had a McDonald's that was big time when I was a kid maybe will be again

Pick_DA_EAGLES

MomaLion

If the coaches don't get a handle on things now,  it'll never get better. They are out of control. As it is we have cancelled our BB game with them this year. Apparently during our fight some of the Brinkley players held our coach down and were punching him. I'm really surprised that there were no criminal charges made. And before JB chimes in,  that came from faculty.

jbtiger73

Oh, so what I said about your players jumping one of our boys was fake news, but your story has full validation. I get it. Total BS momma. And just 3 weeks after the fact. 😉.

jbtiger73

You agree with Clarendon about what? Us being "thugs" or something. I know that's what you really want to say. But every other school is just peachy, and flawless. I love my school. Ride or die. And will not let anyone disrespect, or tear them down like most of you do on here. And not just to Brinkley either. I hated that the situation in DA happened. And yes, as a program and as a town, we are at our lowest point ever. But regardless to that, I'm still with them, and won't sit back and let anyone talk bad about my town, my team. I know I have some smark comments coming my way, so just bring it.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 12:57:52 pm
You agree with Clarendon about what? Us being "thugs" or something. I know that's what you really want to say. But every other school is just peachy, and flawless. I love my school. Ride or die. And will not let anyone disrespect, or tear them down like most of you do on here. And not just to Brinkley either. I hated that the situation in DA happened. And yes, as a program and as a town, we are at our lowest point ever. But regardless to that, I'm still with them, and won't sit back and let anyone talk bad about my town, my team. I know I have some smark comments coming my way, so just bring it.
Okay maybe y'all should hire Tommy Robinson as assistant coach

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 12:57:52 pm

Well actually dingle berry, I was referring to Brinkley wanting to fight. Wasnt calling anyone a thug, but since it's on your mind like that, you must feel that way deep down. It was evident that your coach has no control and the players have 💩💩💩💩💩💩 attitudes, examples: players slamming ball down because he fell, player going to sideline and pouting/acting ignorant, players wanting to fight because they were getting beat. When what people are saying is true,its not running down your school/players, it's just stating facts.

jbtiger73

So we're name calling now, lick da eagles. Don't go there with me. You're the fearless Friday thug on here. You're about as worse as the earle posters. Your team might be okay but you my friend, are a jacka$$ of a poster.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 03:35:31 pm
So we're name calling now, lick da eagles. Don't go there with me. You're the fearless Friday thug on here. You're about as worse as the earle posters. Your team might be okay but you my friend, are a jacka$$ of a poster.

Thanks for the compliment. But you are worse than momalion about getting in your feelings. I'm sorry the truth hurts. But what I posted was nothing but the truth. Were you at the game? I was. Have you been to any games? And I called you a dingle berry because you actually thought I was calling your team a bunch of thugs. When I plainly said 1 player, not all of them. What was it you told the Earle fans, you were not the one, well I'm more of not the one than that.

jbtiger73

I didn't get offended. I agreed that it was a bad situation on Friday night. But you were name calling, so I just brought it back to you. That's all. Im sure you would do the same if it was the other way around

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 03:46:43 pm
I didn't get offended. I agreed that it was a bad situation on Friday night. But you were name calling, so I just brought it back to you. That's all. Im sure you would do the same if it was the other way around

I just said that because you said I was calling Brinkley thugs. When all I was meaning was the fighting part and it was just one player. I will not list his number, but he was the only one acting a fool towards the d.a. players. There was a couple instances were a different player had a bad attitude, but it was more towards the Brinkley players. I thought the coach did the stand up thing.  He didnt want the outcome to hurt d.a. going forward. Like a fight and player ejections.

jbtiger73

Well my bad then. It's all good though. Coach rightfully pulled him and forfeited the game as he should've.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 05:18:37 pm
Well my bad then. It's all good though. Coach rightfully pulled him and forfeited the game as he should've.

He was most definitely doing the right thing. There  were moments of chippiness between others, but nothing out of the norm.

216Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 12, 2018, 10:17:24 pm
They started with 17 I think
Yeah we started with 17
And I bet you didnt see y'all boy chuck talking alot of stuff to our boys...

216Legend

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 14, 2018, 03:42:25 pm
Thanks for the compliment. But you are worse than momalion about getting in your feelings. I'm sorry the truth hurts. But what I posted was nothing but the truth. Were you at the game? I was. Have you been to any games? And I called you a dingle berry because you actually thought I was calling your team a bunch of thugs. When I plainly said 1 player, not all of them. What was it you told the Earle fans, you were not the one, well I'm more of not the one than that.
I've been at every Brinkley game and its not just the brinkley kids thats doing something its other kids to. But you grown men and women choose to sit up and belittle high school students.. Y'all dont even get paid for tthis and my team doesn't consist of any thugs so mind yalls buisness.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 216Legend on October 15, 2018, 06:22:39 am
Yeah we started with 17
And I bet you didnt see y'all boy chuck talking alot of stuff to our boys...

There is a difference in talking crap, and what the kid that the coach removed from the game was doing.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: 216Legend on October 15, 2018, 06:27:18 am
I've been at every Brinkley game and its not just the brinkley kids thats doing something its other kids to. But you grown men and women choose to sit up and belittle high school students.. Y'all dont even get paid for tthis and my team doesn't consist of any thugs so mind yalls buisness.

Not any where in any of my posts, have I called them thugs. So get out of your feelings. And when it happens on our field with our kids, it makes it my business.

Dogg

Dial 1-800-Cry Baby

jsw6f0

Brinkley has nothing on the Marked Tree from last year!!!!

Lions84

Sad to see Buck in this bad of shape.

jbtiger73

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 14, 2018, 12:51:24 pm
Oh, so what I said about your players jumping one of our boys was fake news, but your story has full validation. I get it. Total BS momma. And just 3 weeks after the fact. 😉.
That came from faculty. And I confirmed that we won't play Brinkley in basketball.

MomaLion

If you are supporting the behavior that they are displaying,  then you are part of the problem.

jbtiger73

Just like you take up for your team, im gonna stick up for mine. And just like you believe everything the fans and players say about us, im gonna do the same with mine. I don't support bad behavior, I just support my guys defending themselves.

MomaLion

Look at the common denominator.

jbtiger73

The common denominator? Really. There you go again. So it's wrong for me and others to defend our teams, but you heard from word of mouth, 3 weeks after the fact, that our guys had attacked one of your coaches?  Well like the old saying goes, if you want me or anyone else to believe that, I have some beach front property in the delta to sell you. It's pretty nice too this time of year. 🙄

Bigboyodell

who won the jr high game last night

jbtiger73

I heard Clarendon won theirs over Carlisle. Don't know about Brinkley vs Marvell or DA vs Marianna

Pick_DA_EAGLES

jbtiger73

Hey pick, what was the score when Brinkley jr high played y'all?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 19, 2018, 02:01:38 pm
Hey pick, what was the score when Brinkley jr high played y'all?

don't remember exact score, but des arc won pretty big. our 7th grade played against both.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 19, 2018, 09:08:33 am
The common denominator? Really. There you go again. So it's wrong for me and others to defend our teams, but you heard from word of mouth, 3 weeks after the fact, that our guys had attacked one of your coaches?  Well like the old saying goes, if you want me or anyone else to believe that, I have some beach front property in the delta to sell you. It's pretty nice too this time of year. 🙄
Dude, you're the only one sticking up for Brinkley. Everybody else has seen 1st hand how they behave. Keep making excuses,  that's exactly why they continue to act like that.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MomaLion on October 19, 2018, 02:16:19 pm
Dude, you're the only one sticking up for Brinkley. Everybody else has seen 1st hand how they behave. Keep making excuses,  that's exactly why they continue to act like that.
In Brinkley's defense, Hazen didn't have a single problem with them.

jbtiger73

Of course you would say that. Im from Brinkley. Of course I m probably gonna be the only one here sticking up for us. Just like you stick up for Clarendon through everything. And you have. So what's your point?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas