• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marvell Elaine Forfeits

Started by Butch_Cassidy, October 12, 2018, 04:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2018, 11:08:02 am
The state taking over is the BEST thing that could have happened to Earle. The new Elementary School that's being built is state of the art and the Track is being resurfaced. Clarendon Football is the Dump of the Delta!!

Not to take up for Clarendon, but they are getting some new school and a state of the art basketball gym, or atleast the rendition of it was SWEET!

You know, they have to have room to house all those titles they have won. 😃

nightowl

Can we all just get along  . the sad thing is that marvel had already know that they was going to to the game . i agree they made to play 8 man football because they mess up every one season . when marvel is on your schedule as a referee , coach , bus driver, cheerleader, football player , a fan every one has one thing on there mind will the game be played .  as i close Chill down the name calling or get a time  thanks B. G.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2018, 05:48:26 am
Sad is your football program, wasting tax payer dollars on a sport that you will never be competitive in. I could make your football program of use, load your team up and come lay at the front door of the Bulldog field house and assume the position you worked for: Door Mat
You and Bigbaby( which are probably the same person) when the season is over move those trailer steps and get real bleachers on the visitor side or put the trailer back
Do you not want your conference as an entirety to be competitive? Guess that's the difference in the area of the state we live in. Like our conference seeing teams like Magazine, Western Yell, and Lavaca improving every year excites me instead of those kids just being beat down every week and the conference getting dominated by the same 2-3 teams year in and out

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: MomaLion on October 14, 2018, 08:40:24 am
I have one. It's annoying y'all. Maybe if we did some recruiting and breaking the rules we'd be at y'all's level. Nah, we'll leave that to y'all.

What you call annoying is comical reading to us, heck I rather listen to big baby lol say it with me MomaLion Eaarrrrlleeee Bulllldddooogggssss

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas