• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marvell Elaine Forfeits

Started by Butch_Cassidy, October 12, 2018, 04:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch_Cassidy

Marvell Elaine forfeits to Earle the day of the game!!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on October 12, 2018, 04:41:05 pm
Marvell Elaine forfeits to Earle the day of the game!!!!!

nothing new or unusual about that.

Butch_Cassidy

hornetfan8

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on October 12, 2018, 04:49:41 pm
Thats Some BS!!!!!!

they did it to Carlisle one year about 430 the day of the game

Dogg

They need to play 8 man or not at all

who-knew

Quote from: hornetfan8 on October 12, 2018, 04:52:10 pm
They do it once a year at least
There tired of getting beat like a drum week after week.

Butch_Cassidy

if thats the case they need to find a new sport

who-knew

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on October 12, 2018, 05:30:51 pm
if thats the case they need to find a new sport
They have, their already bouncing the round ball.

NEark tigers

This sucks!!!

They need to go to eight-man FB or disband the sport...

MomaLion

I'm not taking up for Marvell but is it really THAT disappointing? Do you like playing such a weak team? I can't imagine that y'all get anything more than a little exercise by playing them.

hornetfan8

Quote from: MomaLion on October 12, 2018, 10:45:00 pm
I'm not taking up for Marvell but is it really THAT disappointing? Do you like playing such a weak team? I can't imagine that y'all get anything more than a little exercise by playing them.
They saw that 100-0 possibility and got mad that Marvell was smart and stayed home

friscokid

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 12, 2018, 06:18:14 pm
This sucks!!!

They need to go to eight-man FB or disband the sport...

It's an option now, so maybe they will.

Pit Bull

More like, if they know they are going to forfeit, don't wait until the last minute because it may be possible to schedule something else, not paint the field, not buy a bunch of concessions, not hold of referees, not do all the things you do when you're expecting to play a game on Friday only to find out at 4:30pm you are not. Sorry Mother, there is no excuse for this madness and you shouldn't defend this level of stupidity...

Dogg

They could have called on Monday and cancelled. Exercise is good

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 13, 2018, 12:40:26 am
More like, if they know they are going to forfeit, don't wait until the last minute because it may be possible to schedule something else, not paint the field, not buy a bunch of concessions, not hold of referees, not do all the things you do when you're expecting to play a game on Friday only to find out at 4:30pm you are not. Sorry Mother, there is no excuse for this madness and you shouldn't defend this level of stupidity...
Where did I defend them? I totally agree that they should cancel ahead of time or reimburse the home team for lost gate and concession sales. Don't get it twisted. I just don't get that level of anger from this. The concessions will hold over till next week and they wouldn't have brought fans so no gate fees except from the home team.
Now I do get the frustration over missing out on scheduling another team.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 05:31:08 am
They could have called on Monday and cancelled. Exercise is good
Lol true

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2018, 02:40:38 pm
Where did I defend them? I totally agree that they should cancel ahead of time or reimburse the home team for lost gate and concession sales. Don't get it twisted. I just don't get that level of anger from this. The concessions will hold over till next week and they wouldn't have brought fans so no gate fees except from the home team.
Now I do get the frustration over missing out on scheduling another team.

So you don't see how kids that practice all week in anticipation of a game would be let down or the parents that made plans to attend, or the officials that were driving in or the newspaper guy that actually showed up at the stadium and other things will be impacted. I think you're mixing the thought of us wanting to beat up on poor ole Marvel with the coordination it takes to pull off a successful Friday night and honestly with that mentality I can see why the Mustangs have a history of doing this in this conference. No one has put the foot down apparently on their AD on forfeits.

HorseFeathers

Didn't Earle mess up 4 schools plans and added a week to the season just last season by having to forfeit a season? 🤷

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 13, 2018, 03:36:34 pm
Didn't Earle mess up 4 schools plans and added a week to the season just last season by having to forfeit a season? 🤷

Game, set, match  8)

Dogg

Game set & match my butt!
Two totally different situations.

Pit Bull

October 13, 2018, 03:49:21 pm #21 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:53:00 pm by Pit Bull

Just go ahead and cancel on Monday morning

Bulldogs2002

You have got to be the dumbest horse/donkey(A**) ever. That was last season so what's your point? Our boys took that L that had nothing to do with them. You must be the idiot that called AAA on Earle this week?

HorseFeathers

October 13, 2018, 04:03:48 pm #23 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:06:08 pm by HorseFeathers
Sooooo....You mad?

And my point is, your mad over your plans being messed up, despite your team/administration doing it to AAA and 4 other schools last year....seems like y'all would be quiet and move on ...Marvell has a long standing history of pulling this crap every year

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 13, 2018, 04:03:48 pm
Sooooo....You mad?

And my point is, your mad over your plans being messed up, despite your team/administration doing it to AAA and 4 other schools last year....seems like y'all would be quiet and move on ...Marvell has a long standing history of pulling this crap every year

They mad,  Oh yea they mad! ..... They're just mad cause they got roasted with one of the worst burns I have ever seen on here.

Dogg

Mad at what? Those 3 State Titles we won a few months later made up for it. Celebrated a while

purplehajj

Bulldogs2002

Who Mad?? Idiot 1 & 2 we are true to our Bulldogs...good or bad. Trust me a roast session is NOT what you want with Earle, that's a whole diff forum😂😂now back to Hazen vs Earle

MomaLion

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 13, 2018, 02:57:12 pm
So you don't see how kids that practice all week in anticipation of a game would be let down or the parents that made plans to attend, or the officials that were driving in or the newspaper guy that actually showed up at the stadium and other things will be impacted. I think you're mixing the thought of us wanting to beat up on poor ole Marvel with the coordination it takes to pull off a successful Friday night and honestly with that mentality I can see why the Mustangs have a history of doing this in this conference. No one has put the foot down apparently on their AD on forfeits.
Nobody CAN do anything except AAA. They do this every season. Yes it sucks but it's not the end of the world. They always say that there wasn't enough that showed up to get on the bus and cancel. Honestly they should be forced into 8 man or not play.

MomaLion

Ouch,  you went there. Nice.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 03:49:04 pm
Game set & match my butt!
Two totally different situations.
Yes,  y'all's affected multiple schools and Marvell affected y'all.

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2018, 10:21:58 pm
No, this is nice. You claim to be a basketball school, here is what nice looks like
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
🏆🏆

Dogg

October 13, 2018, 11:40:21 pm #32 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:47:26 pm by Dogg
Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2018, 10:21:58 pm
Ouch is what you were saying a couple of Friday's ago in Earle
Ouch is what you said when the Dogs kicked your tail at the regional in MT
Ouch is what motivated the Dogs to take home 3 State Title Trophies after football season

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2018, 10:24:34 pm
Yes,  y'all's affected multiple schools and Marvell affected y'all.
Clarendon will never affect anyone because they will forever be a perennial doormat.

Dogg

For the pi$$ poor product Clarendon puts on the field if Marvell goes to 8 man football Clarendon needs to be in the same conference with them

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 11:35:27 pm
No, this is nice. You claim to be a basketball school, here is what nice looks like
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
🏆🏆
Typical... avoid the topic at hand by bringing up anything else.  ::)

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 11:40:21 pm
Ouch is what you were saying a couple of Friday's ago in Earle
Ouch is what you said when the Dogs kicked your tail at the regional in MT
Ouch is what motivated the Dogs to take home 3 State Title Trophies after football season
And again.... you say let's forget about the little incident last year but at the same time let's bring up the positives of the past. smh

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 11:44:02 pm
Clarendon will never affect anyone because they will forever be a perennial doormat.
And yet again we skip over the incident at hand. At least you are consistent.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 13, 2018, 11:46:42 pm
For the pi$$ poor product Clarendon puts on the field if Marvell goes to 8 man football Clarendon needs to be in the same conference with them
And again. That's just sad.

Dogg

October 14, 2018, 05:48:26 am #39 Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 05:52:41 am by Dogg
Sad is your football program, wasting tax payer dollars on a sport that you will never be competitive in. I could make your football program of use, load your team up and come lay at the front door of the Bulldog field house and assume the position you worked for: Door Mat
You and Bigbaby( which are probably the same person) when the season is over move those trailer steps and get real bleachers on the visitor side or put the trailer back

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: MomaLion on October 14, 2018, 12:14:51 am
And again.... you say let's forget about the little incident last year but at the same time let's bring up the positives of the past. smh

Eaaarrrrllllllleeee Bulllldddoooogggsss
MomaLion until you get a W in football against Earle, find you a hobby.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on October 14, 2018, 05:48:26 am
Sad is your football program, wasting tax payer dollars on a sport that you will never be competitive in. I could make your football program of use, load your team up and come lay at the front door of the Bulldog field house and assume the position you worked for: Door Mat
You and Bigbaby( which are probably the same person) when the season is over move those trailer steps and get real bleachers on the visitor side or put the trailer back
Says the school that has been taken over by the state. When y'all can handle your own finances then you can talk about wasted tax dollars.

MomaLion

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on October 14, 2018, 07:31:19 am
Eaaarrrrllllllleeee Bulllldddoooogggsss
MomaLion until you get a W in football against Earle, find you a hobby.
I have one. It's annoying y'all. Maybe if we did some recruiting and breaking the rules we'd be at y'all's level. Nah, we'll leave that to y'all.

MT Legend

Man you can sure tell Earle is hated by these comments.winning breeds contempt they say though.we always played Earle we won we lost some.thats just the games we all play though I think if Earle was and all white school you wouldn't hear a word about last season forfeits lol. Just the world we live in I guess.we may hate each other in Sports but Tha Tree Will Allways Have Earles Back.lol except for maybe 42 haha.Go Dogs! Keep winning.

Pit Bull

Quote from: MT Legend on October 14, 2018, 10:05:09 am
Man you can sure tell Earle is hated by these comments.winning breeds contempt they say though.we always played Earle we won we lost some.thats just the games we all play though I think if Earle was and all white school you wouldn't hear a word about last season forfeits lol. Just the world we live in I guess.we may hate each other in Sports but Tha Tree Will Allways Have Earles Back.lol except for maybe 42 haha.Go Dogs! Keep winning.

Earle and MT, a old rivalry that has forged some lifetime friendships.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MT Legend on October 14, 2018, 10:05:09 am

If it was an all white school? You do understand the schools the people saying those things ar FAR from all white schools? Your comment is what is wrong with America today. People being dumb and trying to make everything about race. That is the most ridiculous thing I've seen you post.

MT Legend

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 14, 2018, 10:19:05 am
Earle and MT, a old rivalry that has forged some lifetime friendships.

yes sir, it's been one sided in football with y'all getting the best of us.i think for the most part we still can give y'all a good run in basketball.its always good to see and all black school dominating the way Earle is.keep grinding and keep doing yalls thing.MT is ready for this season in basketball hopefully we can give y'all some great competition  in the upcoming season.

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on October 14, 2018, 08:38:03 am
Says the school that has been taken over by the state. When y'all can handle your own finances then you can talk about wasted tax dollars.
The state taking over is the BEST thing that could have happened to Earle. The new Elementary School that's being built is state of the art and the Track is being resurfaced. Clarendon Football is the Dump of the Delta!!

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on October 14, 2018, 08:40:24 am
I have one. It's annoying y'all. Maybe if we did some recruiting and breaking the rules we'd be at y'all's level. Nah, we'll leave that to y'all.
Go sit on the visitors side of Lion Staidum and sit  on those trailer steps and pout. You got Holly Grove kids and still can't win nothing.

Brian G

Chill down the name calling or get a timeout.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas