• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mills @ Lonoke

Started by RabAlumni, October 12, 2018, 04:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RabAlumni

Since there seems to not be any posters on this board from Mills I will start this thread 2 1/2 hours before kick-off.

Lonoke Wins by 13, and I only say 13 because it's homecoming. That always tends to distract a few young men.

HeberFan

I've not seen Mills play this year.

RabAlumni

Quote from: HeberFan on October 15, 2018, 02:08:17 pm
I've not seen Mills play this year.

Unfortunately they will not win a game this season!

Little Bear

Their QB is a very talented athlete.   Big, fast, athletic.    Could be a college prospect at wr or safety.  He would start on any team in this conference(at wr or db) and be one of their main playmakers.    Unfortunately he has absolutely no help.    They play hard and aren't afraid but they lack organization and have no varsity level talent beyond the QB.

The Ref

Quote from: Little Bear on October 15, 2018, 03:43:46 pm
Their QB is a very talented athlete.   Big, fast, athletic.    Could be a college prospect at wr or safety.  He would start on any team in this conference(at wr or db) and be one of their main playmakers.    Unfortunately he has absolutely no help.    They play hard and aren't afraid but they lack organization and have no varsity level talent beyond the QB.
They have plenty of talent, just don't seem to be very organized or know what to do.

Little Bear

Quote from: The Ref on October 15, 2018, 07:58:10 pm
They have plenty of talent, just don't seem to be very organized or know what to do.
Fair assessment of that program. 

HeberFan

Quote from: Little Bear on October 15, 2018, 08:31:28 pm
Fair assessment of that program.

Yep. Best time to play Lonoke is early in the season, before they work out the kinks.

Little Bear

Quote from: HeberFan on October 16, 2018, 09:07:40 am
Yep. Best time to play Lonoke is early in the season, before they work out the kinks.
We were referring to Mills.

RabAlumni

Quote from: Little Bear on October 16, 2018, 10:04:06 am
We were referring to Mills.

I believe Heber was referring to the fact that even dis-organized teams are sometimes successful against Lonoke if say with-in the first 3-4 games of the season. I "think" that Heber is stating Mills might've had a chance if they had played in Heber's spot in week 4, instead they got unlucky by playing in week 7!

Little Bear

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 16, 2018, 10:08:39 am

I believe Heber was referring to the fact that even dis-organized teams are sometimes successful against Lonoke if say with-in the first 3-4 games of the season. I "think" that Heber is stating Mills might've had a chance if they had played in Heber's spot in week 4, instead they got unlucky by playing in week 7!
How do you feel about Lonoke @CAC this week? 

HeberFan

RabAlumni

Quote from: Little Bear on October 16, 2018, 10:18:43 am
How do you feel about Lonoke @CAC this week?

Anytime you play @ somewhere it's going to be a battle.  However, if Lonoke stay's healthy I think they will win this match-up.  As I pointed out last week if you look at CAC's victories they are less than impressive to date and common opponents Lonoke played much better against. Lonoke seems to be the victor on paper, but obviously that's why this game is played on the field!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas