• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hashell Harmony Grove at Arkadelphia

Started by JoeWho, October 06, 2018, 10:17:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeWho

October 06, 2018, 10:17:04 am Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 12:34:54 pm by JoeWho
Homecoming for the Badger as the host HHG (I think H2Go would be a cool nick name) Badgers showed out on Fountain Lake last week; Putting life backing into a program that was on life support.  HHG coming off a lose at home; this game will be a "game changer" for either program.  Right now, I see the Badgers with the edge for these reasons.

A. They know they can win and in a dominating fashion.
B. It homecoming!  (Sorry FL,  yours did not turn out so well)
C. We are 0-3 at home.  Time to take back Homefield advantage!
D. G. Goodman can kick the ball!  He will kick field goals and extra points. 

Badgers show signs of changing up their defense as Cannon was pull in the secondary.  No sure I like the idea, but it prove to work at FL.  Still quarterback, but play some both ways.  Looks like HHG will not see the 0-5 Badger configuration as things are changing.   With the Pass threat improving with (not going to tell) , the Badgers eliminate some basic flaws on offense. 

Wow, I almost can't believe I going to say this. 
BADGERS by 14.   

GO Badgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RyanLR

Arky by 21. Harmony Grove is bout to run into the meat grinder in the next few weeks.

moneyminers

I'm taking Arky by 28. HHG is a tough team and won't quit but I think Arkadelphia is starting to find themselves and could possibly flex its muscle against HHG. HHG is a good team but not tier of the upcoming of their schedule.

JoeWho

Quote from: moneyminers on October 06, 2018, 12:24:27 pm
I'm taking Arky by 28. HHG is a tough team and won't quit but I think Arkadelphia is starting to find themselves and could possibly flex its muscle against HHG. HHG is a good team but not tier of the upcoming of their schedule.

Seems a little lofty on that prediction.  I would like to think that, but I am not sure it will be that high.  I would settle for a 7 point victory at this point.  I think it going to be tough.  I will know in a few days.

JoeWho

The Badger can now be seem around the world as they have their own video feed at

http://www.arkadelphiabadgertv.com/

I don't know about the radio station this year.  anyone?

All our past games are on https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=apsd+tv

moneyminers

Quote from: JoeWho on October 09, 2018, 09:05:49 pm
Seems a little lofty on that prediction.  I would like to think that, but I am not sure it will be that high.  I would settle for a 7 point victory at this point.  I think it going to be tough.  I will know in a few days.
Yeah, that's possible too but like I said, Arky has a little momentum after a 44 point blowout against FL. and HHG and FL are a little similar IMO. Also FL beat HHG by 35 last year so I'm putting a little of that in my prediction as well

mharris31696

I think the Badgers put the mercy rule on Harmony Grove. They have the momentum back and playing at home for Homecoming should give them reason to put it on Haskell.

JoeWho

Rain, Rain, Rain go away.  The Badger are about ready to play!!!  ;D

RyanLR

JoeWho

mharris31696

35-0 Arkadelphia, 9:00 left in the 3rd. I'll just refer to my earlier post. Haha

JoeWho

WE Won

Arkadelphias 35
HHG             6

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas