• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Dewitt. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, October 05, 2018, 09:56:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger#23

Just heard that Burks is out with a knee injury.  Any truth to this? Heard it was season ending. 

bulldoghistorian

Quote from: Digger#23 on October 11, 2018, 10:22:04 pm
Just heard that Burks is out with a knee injury.  Any truth to this? Heard it was season ending. 
On Monday I heard it was a knee, but that he would be out 4-6 weeks. Was supposed to have surgery Thursday, which was today.

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

prHOG13

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on October 11, 2018, 10:38:31 pm
On Monday I heard it was a knee, but that he would be out 4-6 weeks. Was supposed to have surgery Thursday, which was today.
Sounds like it could be longer.

Hate it for Treylon and Warren. Great kid and a phenomenal athlete. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Romeo

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 11, 2018, 06:58:08 pm
Does whataburger know that warren bank and trust is infringing on their copywrite sign?

Warren Bank was founded back in 1901. Whataburger started in 1950. Perhaps they stole Warren Bank's logo.

cuckoobird

October 12, 2018, 01:19:59 pm #57 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:23:16 pm by cuckoobird
Whatabank? Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Romeo on October 12, 2018, 01:01:20 pm
Warren Bank was founded back in 1901. Whataburger started in 1950. Perhaps they stole Warren Bank's logo.

The bank has had the same logo for 117 years?

Superjack45

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 12, 2018, 01:36:55 pm
The bank has had the same logo for 117 years?
Maybe. When did Stuttgart's mascot become a fictional bird? 118 years ago?

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

AirWarren

Steppes takes it in from about 40 yards out.

Warren 7-0

1st

cuckoobird

Warren will get beat without burks. Not by Dewitt but they won't be in the finals without him

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Steppes gets #2. Better rhythm that time.

14-0 jacks.

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Steppes goes in again.

Lineman down for warren.

20-7 pending FG.

AirWarren

Romeo

The camera guy for Lumberjack Live is doing a.......nevermind.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on October 12, 2018, 08:37:11 pm
The camera guy for Lumberjack Live is doing a.......nevermind.

Should I send a recommendation in? It's gotten bad.

cuckoobird

Wow Dewitt fumbles on the 6 inch line when about to go in to make it 21-14

cuckoobird

LJ06

Warren is gonna hurt without Burks on both sides of the ball.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on October 12, 2018, 08:41:34 pm
Should I send a recommendation in? It's gotten bad.

Haven't watched. What's going on?

cuckoobird

Dragons aren't having trouble moving the ball but they keep shooting themselves in the foot

cuckoobird

Touchdown Dragons!!!! 45 yrd pass to Hackney.

21-14

cuckoobird

Warren may get beat in conference without burks

LJ06

LJ06

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on October 12, 2018, 08:53:38 pm
Def looking mighty vurneable

You can tell they aren't mentally there yet. We will be fine. Gotta get gelled all over again.

McKnight scores.

28-14

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

October 12, 2018, 09:08:16 pm #84 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:11:33 pm by FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48
Guys, let's pump the brakes a little bit here. Remember, this team just found out that a huge piece of their team, a friend and wonderful teammate, the best player in Arkansas is pretty banged up and is going to miss considerable time. They found this out YESTERDAY. Pardon them if they're still a bit she'll shocked.

Tonight, survive and win. Then we'll be able to assess them better after a full week of prep. I'm not throwing the towel in on this team. Besides, DeWitt beat stuttgart, so take what the Ricebirds say with a grain of salt.

There is more than enough talent on this team to win a state title. Get behind them and let's see where they can take themselves.

-Kyle

Romeo

I guess only time will tell, but it's obvious were a different looking team without Burks on the field.

cuckoobird

I said it here first and I'm at the game. Warren won't win a title without burks

Btw they beat Stuttgart with the ricebird qb playing and he isn't a hog recruit

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 12, 2018, 09:11:30 pm
I said it here first and I'm at the game. Warren won't win a title without burks

And Stuttgart won't beat Warren again in the Bo Hembree era. Enjoy 2012 guys....

LJ06

Quote from: Romeo on October 12, 2018, 09:10:58 pm
I guess only time will tell, but it's obvious were a different looking team without Burks on the field.

Agreed

AirWarren

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on October 12, 2018, 09:13:20 pm
And Stuttgart won't beat Warren again in the Bo Hembree era. Enjoy 2012 guys....

Cuck scowering the delta in hopes of seeing warren lose.

Sad.

AirWarren

October 12, 2018, 09:17:41 pm #90 Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:19:51 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: Romeo on October 12, 2018, 09:10:58 pm

Mental now. Gotta have some players fill his role.

We will be fine. People like cuck would rather see a kid get hurt especially at warren so he can get on here and say warren isn't capable anymore.

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 10, 2018, 07:20:09 pm
Headed to warren tomorrow for the first of two beat downs the dragons will put on the jacks this week

Nope.

AirWarren

Trash mentality coming out on Dewitt now. Slammed one of our guys down from a hold and hit another low.

How nice.

Sports Guru

Quote from: AirWarren on October 12, 2018, 09:21:09 pm
Trash mentality coming out on Dewitt now. Slammed one of our guys down and hit another low.

How nice.

They did that crap at Crossett to.

AirWarren

Romeo

Such a well played game by DeWitt spoiled by that crap. That was completely deliberate.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on October 12, 2018, 09:24:35 pm
Such a well played game by DeWitt spoiled by that crap. That was completely deliberate.

It's pathetic.

STUNNA

Sure wish we would try the jumbo package with McKnight taking the direct snap. And watching Miller tonight... it wouldn't surprise me if Arkansas has plans of moving him to offense.. he was plowing people over, and over, and over.

AirWarren

Quote from: STUNNA on October 12, 2018, 09:30:45 pm
Sure wish we would try the jumbo package with McKnight taking the direct snap. And watching Miller tonight... it wouldn't surprise me if Arkansas has plans of moving him to offense.. he was plowing people over, and over, and over.

It will happen. This was a big confidence boost and a way to get us back on the field after a long week.

LilFro

Quote from: AirWarren on October 12, 2018, 09:21:09 pm
Trash mentality coming out on Dewitt now. Slammed one of our guys down from a hold and hit another low.

How nice.
I guess you didn't see your corner slam our receiver twice?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas