• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover/Prescott

Started by WHITEchicken, September 21, 2018, 11:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEchicken

Title says it all. This is probably the conference championship. I am starting this early in hopes that this one gets a few more replies.

Proud Buckaroo

Still have to worry about CHG as well....

All three teams are good and I'm excited to see how it turns out.

snoopy22

There will be a huge crowd in Prescott for this one.  Speed, speed, and more speed will be all over the field.

KOJACK

Jimbo Morphis

Don't be shocked if Smorphlet has some new players from  El Dorado this week.

Headhunter15

Quote from: Oldman on September 22, 2018, 12:35:46 pm
Don't be shocked if Smorphlet has some new players from  El Dorado this week.

Long as we don't tell on ourselves this time nobody will know 😉

WHITEchicken

Might just be getting a few defensive linemen transfers.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 22, 2018, 01:45:51 am
Still have to worry about CHG as well....All three teams are good and I'm excited to see how it turns out.
Thanks for the respect P.B.  It'll be a while yet before CHG plays Smackover & Prescott. 

WHITEchicken

CHG, I know y'all are rolling pretty good this year. The grove hasn't played a good meaningful game against Smack for a while.

DeeGee

September 22, 2018, 03:26:10 pm #9 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:41:43 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: KOJACK on September 22, 2018, 12:09:36 pm
Tic toc Tic toc.............

Lol. Too funny!

snoopy22

Linebacker

Does anyone know if Smackover will be any good this year?

jay nelvin

Quote from: Linebacker on September 26, 2018, 04:37:01 pm
Does anyone know if Smackover will be any good this year?
They are very good.

Linebacker

What is a buckaroo? Is that a new team?

Hgalum50

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 22, 2018, 01:45:51 am
Still have to worry about CHG as well....

All three teams are good and I'm excited to see how it turns out.
No no y'all overlook us! We like it that way! I am looking for it myself, but we got y'all and Prescott back to back and that is a gonna be a tough task, but I think the Hornets just might be up for the challenge.

KOJACK

Quote from: Linebacker on September 26, 2018, 04:52:35 pm
What is a buckaroo? Is that a new team?
It's the illegitimate offspring of a male deer and a lady kangaroo...

jay nelvin

Quote from: KOJACK on September 27, 2018, 08:19:22 am
lol!

Proud Buckaroo

A Buckaroo is the Cowboy that rides the wild horse and breaks them.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Linebacker

Quote from: KOJACK on September 27, 2018, 08:19:22 am

😂 lol ;D ;D

CoolBreeze

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2018, 10:48:38 am
A Buckaroo is the Cowboy that rides the wild horse and breaks them.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Like on that movie?

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on September 27, 2018, 04:12:48 pm
Like on that movie?

Are you referring to Broke Back Mountain Old Man????
Now that freaking funny!!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on September 27, 2018, 04:12:48 pm
Like on that movie?

Never seen it. I'm not one to judge. But whatever you are into. 😅😅

DeeGee

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2018, 06:41:20 pm

I have not seen it either. I just was thinking that being the only reference he was talking sbout.

Jimbo Morphis

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2018, 06:41:20 pm

Never seen it either.  But to anyone who has seen it twice, you're not invited to go camping with me.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2018, 09:19:21 pm
Never seen it either.  But to anyone who has seen it twice, you're not invited to go camping with me.
😂+1

DogCatcher

Well back to the topic instead of the BS, I'll take Prescott.

Lineman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2018, 10:48:38 am
On a mountain??

DeeGee

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on September 27, 2018, 09:19:21 pm

Hahahahaha! Too funny!

DeeGee

Quote from: DogCatcher on September 27, 2018, 10:09:47 pm

When does any thread stay on topic. I mean really????

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DogCatcher on September 27, 2018, 10:09:47 pm
Welcome to the board. Thanks for keeping us lined out. Sometimes when a game is over a week away I lose focus. We don't need any bs on here. Gotta stick to the subject. Thanks again. Hope you have a great day catching dogs.

AmSycho

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lineman on September 27, 2018, 10:14:58 pm
On a mountain??

Sounds like you an old man could be life time buddies.

JeffSavagIV

snoopy22

WorkOrder

A venue has been set. Friday October 5, 2018 @ Prescott. Battle of two undefeated teams. I'm taking the Wolves by 21.

Proud Buckaroo

Horse Shoe

I'm guessing this game could be 14-13 or 48-49 either way.  I don't know much about Prescott's size on the line.  We aren't real big across the front, but we have some quickness.  Yes, I know Prescott always has speed.  I'll have to give Prescott the edge on winning at home, but if Turner is back on the field, I'm gonna have to go with the Bucks winning with a couple of late scores.

Headhunter15

Quote from: Horse Shoe on September 29, 2018, 07:38:57 am
I'm guessing this game could be 14-13 or 48-49 either way.  I don't know much about Prescott's size on the line.  We aren't real big across the front, but we have some quickness.  Yes, I know Prescott always has speed.  I'll have to give Prescott the edge on winning at home, but if Turner is back on the field, I'm gonna have to go with the Bucks winning with a couple of late scores.

That's how I see it playing out too.. no mercy rule or anything either it's low scoring and high scoring combined

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Horse Shoe on September 29, 2018, 07:38:57 am

Pretty sure Turner will be playing this game. I'm with you though.  It's going to be a shootout or a defensive game. One thing for sure. We are going to have to continue to gang tackle this game. Prescott QB is big and fast.

DeeGee

Although Smackover is a very good team all around, I think Prescott wins this one in a rather close one.

DeeGee

Quote from: Headhunter15 on September 29, 2018, 08:06:40 am

That's how I see it playing out too.. no mercy rule or anything either it's low scoring and high scoring combined

Agree 100%. Both teams offenses and defenses are going to be worn out by the final buzzer.

WHITEchicken

I don't see Prescott stopping Smackover offense. I say Smackover 35- Prescott 21

jay nelvin

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 29, 2018, 01:50:09 pm
I don't see Prescott stopping Smackover offense. I say Smackover 35- Prescott 21
Smackover won't hold Prescott to 21

LHChick

I'm a long time reader and brand new poster. I can tell you nobody is scoring 35 on Prescott D.
Prescott has a 6'8 QB and really big receivers who catch and block very well. Prescott will pound those small D- linemen with our backs and when it's second and short will hit Cox or Glass with a homerun when you least expect it

WHITEchicken

Good to see all the experts are coming out for this one. I am looking forward to this game. Finally get to see two good teams play each other.

jay nelvin

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 29, 2018, 04:24:32 pm
Good to see all the experts are coming out for this one. I am looking forward to this game. Finally get to see two good teams play each other.
Should be a good one.

Leo Marvin

Quote from: LHChick on September 29, 2018, 03:13:16 pm
I'm a long time reader and brand new poster. I can tell you nobody is scoring 35 on Prescott D.
Prescott has a 6'8 QB and really big receivers who catch and block very well. Prescott will pound those small D- linemen with our backs and when it's second and short will hit Cox or Glass with a homerun when you least expect it

Prescott has a 6'8" quarterback?? 😳

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Leo Marvin on September 29, 2018, 05:00:48 pm
Prescott has a 6'8" quarterback?? 😳

He is 6'6". But whose counting?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas