• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dierks Job opening...

Started by whoknows, May 11, 2018, 08:41:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whoknows

Heard yesterday that coach resigned to take Waldron job...if true...soon to be 4 coaches in 4 years...

beach bum

Maybe they'll go for a guy who goes 1-9 with ties to the area and knows the sup real well??  ;D

Eslim03

Be careful what you wish for.  Dierks had a coach there for 18 years now they are in turmoil some love the old coach and some don't now you got this!!!

Outlawbacker1

May 14, 2018, 08:26:56 am #3 Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:34:02 am by Outlawbacker1
Hope we can get right fit here this go around. My kid played ball with a coach down the road I would love to have, but I don't know if our smaller school could make the money right.

ak58

They should hire Andrew Sirmon. Just graduated from HSU. He's from Dierks. He's young and would bring some energy back into the program. He was on one of Dierks best teams in '13. or they could keep hiring older guys and have a new coach every year.

Outlawbacker1

Love Andrew, and I think he will be a great coach in the future, but needs a few years under his belt.

Pat Swilling

Junior High success lately?

Outlawbacker1

We got some solid groups coming 8th grade down soon to be 7th graders should be very solid. Coach I am wanting to apply has a son going into the 7th grade who shut down a side of the field against us. I think he would be a great fit he will have an added investment knowing his son is coming up, and completely changed Dequeen this year.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: Outlawbacker1 on May 14, 2018, 09:37:26 am
We got some solid groups coming 8th grade down soon to be 7th graders should be very solid. Coach I am wanting to apply has a son going into the 7th grade who shut down a side of the field against us. I think he would be a great fit he will have an added investment knowing his son is coming up, and completely changed Dequeen this year.

If you are talking about who I think you are he would do a great job

leopardsman22

Ya'll need to leave our coach alone we going to need him more than ever this year lol. Coach Amerson is a great country guy, that I have enjoyed getting to know, and the kids love him. Not sure if this job is something he would consider, but he is the real deal. He took a bunch of unathletic kids who were predicted not to win a game, and turned them into football players beating teams like Nashville, Camden, Magnolia, etc. I enjoy keeping up with local teams hated to see ya'll down this year Best of luck hope ya'll go another route lol. Atleast leave us his son!!

Outlawbacker1

Just hoping our administration will reach out, and make him a descent offer.

Dayton Kitchens

When will the Dierks job be open for applications?

Outlawbacker1

Not sure haven't heard anything no telling what our admin will do. We don't have anybody on staff with any good credential. I'm assuming this week.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Outlawbacker1 on May 14, 2018, 05:10:52 pm
Not sure haven't heard anything no telling what our admin will do. We don't have anybody on staff with any good credential. I'm assuming this week.

???

Outlawbacker1

What I mean is I would think they would try and interview this week to get somebody in before kids leave for the summer. We have some really nice assistants, but I don't feel any of them would be right guy to move up into head coaching position, unless admin just wants to put somebody in that position they know will stay, and not really care about advancing the program.

Pat Swilling

Quote from: Pat Swilling on May 14, 2018, 09:29:06 am
Junior High success lately?

Has Dierks had any JH success lately?

Shooter McGavin

Quote from: leopardsman22 on May 14, 2018, 09:53:01 am
Ya'll need to leave our coach alone we going to need him more than ever this year lol. Coach Amerson is a great country guy, that I have enjoyed getting to know, and the kids love him. Not sure if this job is something he would consider, but he is the real deal. He took a bunch of unathletic kids who were predicted not to win a game, and turned them into football players beating teams like Nashville, Camden, Magnolia, etc. I enjoy keeping up with local teams hated to see ya'll down this year Best of luck hope ya'll go another route lol. Atleast leave us his son!!

never heard of either of them

Outlawbacker1

He spent several years in eastern side of state. Grew up around malvern. Son will only be in 7th grade next year and would be a nice addition to an already talented group.

southarkdaddy

Heard they promoted from within last night. 

Outlawbacker1

mhfcharlesi

southarkdaddy

mhfcharlesi

Congrats Coach Fannin good luck to you and your outlaws

emceedd

Quote from: Outlawbacker1 on May 15, 2018, 03:49:36 pm
He spent several years in eastern side of state. Grew up around malvern. Son will only be in 7th grade next year and would be a nice addition to an already talented group.

Where is he coaching now?

BlueCrew4U

How well does Dierks pay?  That will ultimately determine how good of a hire they can make.

MagicMike

Quote from: BlueCrew4U on May 17, 2018, 08:17:32 am
How well does Dierks pay?  That will ultimately determine how good of a hire they can make.

They hired 2 nights ago

BlueCrew4U

Oops... missed that part.   ;D

whoknows

I was told Fannin going to coach Football and continue to coach baseball...

Lions84

Paperman

SORRY, BUT WHAT IS COACH FANNIN'S FIRST NAME? THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: Paperman on July 30, 2018, 11:33:27 am
SORRY, BUT WHAT IS COACH FANNIN'S FIRST NAME? THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Jarrod

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas