• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone go to the Alma JR High track meet.

Started by Gray lizard, March 14, 2018, 08:22:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

Just wondering my boy ran in it. 4X100 relay.  He was going to run in the 4x400 relay but the team left before the race due to time and travel on school night. Normal 8th grader can't get anything out of him. He just said they finished third in their heat.  He could not tell me how many or what schools were there.  He just ran once so either they did not make finals or they did not have them.

ogar_hog

March 14, 2018, 12:46:42 pm #1 Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:32:50 pm by ogar_hog
Results are on ar.milesplit.com click on results.  Some Jr high and most Sr. (for a qualifying meet mandatory) will be on this site, usually the day after, sometimes two.  Most meets will only do prelims and finals at Sr. High conference and state meet.

Gray lizard

beach bum

Quote from: ogar_hog on March 14, 2018, 12:46:42 pm
Results are on ar.milesplit.com click on results.  Some Jr high and most Sr. (for a qualifying meet mandatory) will be on this site, usually the day after, sometimes two.  Most meets will only do prelims and finals at Sr. High conference and state meet.

I wish milesplit would have been a thing when I ran 10-12 years ago.... It really boomed right after my running days. I love that site.

ogar_hog

Quote from: Gray lizard on March 14, 2018, 01:54:05 pm
Thanks I found it.

No Problem.  The good thing with having all the meets in one place, you can easily compare times with teams in your conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas