• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP(BOYS): McGehee vs Drew Central FRI 2:30

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2018, 12:27:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TTownfan

Quote from: Oldman on March 08, 2018, 03:01:39 pm
How about starting a Harding thread?

Actually my posts are in defense of DC and to refute all those who are arguing DC only made it to the finals because they played on their home floor.  Having said that, you have now confirmed to me my initial thought that you are an insufferable pri**. Therefore, i will no longer post on this thread nor defend DC.   ;D ;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Outoftownfan on March 08, 2018, 05:49:01 pm
Actually my posts are in defense of DC and to refute all those who are arguing DC only made it to the finals because they played on their home floor.  Having said that, you have now confirmed to me my initial thought that you are an insufferable pri**. Therefore, i will no longer post on this thread nor defend DC.   ;D ;D
Ok

beach bum

Less than 24 hours out.... Good luck to both teams. I wanted these two teams to make it this far all the way back in December and it just so happened to work out that way. Great season to the kids on both these teams.

baseball13

well Oldman is from McGehee

CoolBreeze

BigLion10

TheHeadBallCoach

Boys 3A State Championship

Drew Central: 14

McGehee: 7

Media Timeout 3:43 1Q

TheHeadBallCoach

Boys 3A State Championship

Drew Central: 19

McGehee: 12

End of 1Q

HorseFeathers

Mcgehee 29 Drew Central 25 half time
Zach henry getting it done for the owls with 12 pts/4boards that half...

smallybells

I dont have a dog in this fight, but that was a great game to watch. Congrats to McGehee on their first state title.

RedWolf275

Congrats to McGehee on their first state championship! For those who were there, did D.C. Try to stall the last 1:08 and turn it over with :17 left?

AT

Fatbackhawgballz

Congrats to McGehee! DC has nothing to hang their heads about. Great game!

Ru96gg

Great game.  Drew Central was beaten soundly in the rebounding department the first half. They did a poor job of breaking down and blocking out. Hard to rebound on your heels/flatfooted instead of on your toes. This made a difference for the Owls in closing the gap and eventually taking the lead at half time. Heart breaker for Dc.  Both teams played a great game. Both teams played their hearts out. A shame there had to be a loser today. Congrats to both teams. Congrats to the Owls winning their first title

HorseFeathers

Quote from: smallybells on March 09, 2018, 04:02:40 pm
I dont have a dog in this fight, but that was a great game to watch. Congrats to McGehee on their first state title.

It really was..

CTEPirateFan

Quote from: Ru96gg on March 09, 2018, 04:45:02 pm
Great game.  Drew Central was beaten soundly in the rebounding department the first half. They did a poor job of breaking down and blocking out. Hard to rebound on your heels/flatfooted instead of on your toes. This made a difference for the Owls in closing the gap and eventually taking the lead at half time. Heart breaker for Dc.  Both teams played a great game. Both teams played their hearts out. A shame there had to be a loser today. Congrats to both teams. Congrats to the Owls winning their first title
I second all of this and what a way for Coach Pace to go out coaching. But for the last time till November, the alum is signing off... GO PIRATES!

Jimbo Morphis

Just got home, man what a nail biter. Congrats to both teams on a great year. Thanks Coach Pace for all you've done for the Owls.

Billie Blue

It was a great game but if Drew Central would have put a body on some of those rebounds it may have been a win for them but congrats to Coach Pace and theOwls what a great way to retire from coaching. Who got the MVP trophy I left before they presented it # 4 for the owls played a great game

Jimbo Morphis

KASH dba The Lumberjack

beach bum

Congrats to the kids from Mcgehee.... They are having a great year all around in athletics so far. And no shame to the kids from Drew Central. I am sure you will be solid for the years to come as well in basketball.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on March 10, 2018, 10:20:44 am
Congrats to the kids from Mcgehee.... They are having a great year all around in athletics so far. And no shame to the kids from Drew Central. I am sure you will be solid for the years to come as well in basketball.
Plans are to finish the run with a football championship next year.

CoolBreeze

snoopy22

Congrats to Old Man and the McGehee Owls on their class 3A basketball state Championship.  Next year the football run will be strong for sure....Booneville May order the rings now, but it could say runner up on it if the Owls face them in the finals.  Again, congrats to McGehee!

ea cat

Booneville, Charleston and Harding Academy May have something to say about that.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on March 11, 2018, 02:13:37 pm
Booneville, Charleston and Harding Academy May have something to say about that.
I've seen your picks before. That takes those 3 out of the picture.

ea cat

Jimbo Morphis

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas