• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scoreboard update

Started by Panther Pride, February 27, 2018, 01:24:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther Pride

CURLEYWOLF24

Halftime Girls
HA 32 Prescott 21

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS FINAL
Harding Academy 65
Prescott 47

thabeast428

CTEPirateFan

teachers pet

thabeast428

AT

Just to clarify, did HA win or JC?

thabeast428

The score is above ur comment... JC won

AT

But twitter says HA won and so does the person above you.

biglion1985

Just looked on maxpreps and they have it that junction won 61-53

AT

AT

Seems the AAA has rescinded their tweet and said JC won.

RedWolf275

Upset #1 at least according to seeds

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Almatrackster on February 27, 2018, 04:00:14 pm
But twitter says HA won and so does the person above you.
Twitter=Fake News

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS
End of 1stQ
Fordyce 16
Lee 17

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS
Halftime
Fordyce 23
Lee 20

Head Lion

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS
End of 3rd
Fordyce 27
Lee 25

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS
FINAL
Fordyce 38
Lee 39

Paperman

Is this thing being live streamed this year?

CTEPirateFan

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
Halftime
McGehee 19
Glen Rose 11

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
FINAL
McGehee 44
Glen Rose 30

RedWolf275

February 27, 2018, 07:39:01 pm #24 Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:44:46 pm by RedWolf275
Girls
Mountain View up 27-25 over Elkins at half

eamo8911

RedWolf275

Mountain View wins it 47-34

Hitman Warrior23

February 27, 2018, 08:50:43 pm #27 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:14:55 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 27, 2018, 08:32:46 pm
Mountain View wins it 47-34
Good game.  Elkins view banked in a bunch of threes against us. On offense they hit shots they don't typically hit (just going off of film). But on D they were physical and rough.  Could see them making a game out of it tonight.

501Arkansas

Halftime Osceola 33 Elkins 25

Radiotalker

General Lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2018, 08:50:43 pm
Good game.  MTN view banked in a bunch of threes against us. On offense they hit shots they don't typically hit (just going off of film). But on D they were physical and rough.  Could see them making a game out of it tonight.

So Lamar played Mountain View? I can't find that one anywhere. And you could see them making a game out of what? They had already won when you posted it looks like. Just trying to decipher this post!

Radiotalker

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on February 27, 2018, 07:02:48 pm
BOYS
FINAL
McGehee 44
Glen Rose 30

hard for me to understand how a state qualifier scores only 30 pts

eamo8911

Quote from: General Lee on February 28, 2018, 08:08:38 am
So Lamar played Mountain View? I can't find that one anywhere. And you could see them making a game out of what? They had already won when you posted it looks like. Just trying to decipher this post!

MV played Elkins. Riverside plays Lamar today

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 28, 2018, 08:12:26 am
hard for me to understand how a state qualifier scores only 30 pts
Pretty sure their only chance of keeping it close was to sl0ow it down.

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on February 28, 2018, 08:26:10 am
Pretty sure their only chance of keeping it close was to sl0ow it down.

So the Glen Rose coach admitted defeat before his team ever stepped on the court? What a great message to his kids.....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on February 28, 2018, 08:41:52 am
So the Glen Rose coach admitted defeat before his team ever stepped on the court? What a great message to his kids.....
I didn't say that. I'm saying they could not run with Mcgehee. it would be a smart coaching move to slow it down.

ea cat

I believe its called Defense. Not that you see much of that anymore.

General Lee

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 28, 2018, 08:14:31 am
MV played Elkins. Riverside plays Lamar today

Thanks, I'm aware that Riverside plays Lamar today. And I know that MV played Elkins. He just said that MV banked in a bunch of shots against them...meaning Lamar. Trying to figure out if they played sometime.

87DAWG

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 27, 2018, 08:50:43 pm
Good game.  MTN view banked in a bunch of threes against us. On offense they hit shots they don't typically hit (just going off of film). But on D they were physical and rough.  Could see them making a game out of it tonight.
I've seen Mt View 4 times this year and they must of been off. They just knocked off number #3 Melbourne and number #1 Riverside in their Regional which is where the winner of 3A will come out of. No I have no kid on team but have watched 3 of them in summer ball for years now. They are legit and their defense is always physical! No shame in losing to Mt. View

RedWolf275

Mountain View didn't beat Melbourne in the regional. Riverside did. Mt View beat Melbourne in their district final at Valley.

eamo8911

Quote from: 87DAWG on February 28, 2018, 10:25:05 am
I've seen Mt View 4 times this year and they must of been off. They just knocked off number #3 Melbourne and number #1 Riverside in their Regional which is where the winner of 3A will come out of. No I have no kid on team but have watched 3 of them in summer ball for years now. They are legit and their defense is always physical! No shame in losing to Mt. View

Well, I mean they were #2, now #1. 

And they have also  beaten Hoxie, Two Rivers, Rose Bud twice, Bald Knob twice, and Harding Academy twice along with Melbourne (mercy rule) and Riverside . . . 7 of the 16 teams playing this week, 4 of whom are on their side of the bracket.

Definitely have a target on their back. They'll have to be at the top of their game every game.

Longfellow

Quote from: eamo8911 on February 28, 2018, 10:48:18 am
Well, I mean they were #2, now #1. 

And they have also  beaten Hoxie, Two Rivers, Rose Bud twice, Bald Knob twice, and Harding Academy twice along with Melbourne (mercy rule) and Riverside . . . 7 of the 16 teams playing this week, 4 of whom are on their side of the bracket.

Definitely have a target on their back. They'll have to be at the top of their game every game.
I would love to see the TR/MV rematch. A 1 point game in OT the first go around

RedWolf275

Riverside vs Lamar tonight should be a good one. Lamar has beaten Two Rivers 2 out of 3 I think.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: General Lee on February 28, 2018, 08:08:38 am

So sorry I meant Elkins banked in a bunch of threes, when we played them  but were physical  figure they would at least make a game of it vs MTN View

Hitman Warrior23

February 28, 2018, 11:18:18 am #44 Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 11:32:05 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: 87DAWG on February 28, 2018, 10:25:05 am

My post (I have fixed) was about Elkins not Mtn View

I know Mtn View is very good!

General Lee

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on February 28, 2018, 11:16:11 am
So sorry I meant Elkins banked in a bunch of threes, when we played them  but were physical  figure they would at least make a game of it vs MTN View

Oh ok, gotcha! I didn't think ya'll played MV but wanted to make sure.

eamo8911

Quote from: Longfellow on February 28, 2018, 10:53:03 am
I would love to see the TR/MV rematch. A 1 point game in OT the first go around

Ain't happening now.  If I were a betting man, I would say Melbourne and MV in the final four.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas