• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Move the State Tournament

Started by Greatdane6, February 22, 2018, 11:25:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greatdane6

February 22, 2018, 11:25:35 pm Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:36:08 pm by Greatdane6
 I have a suggestion or a question with the 4a. So since Brookland girls and Brookland Boys got beat in the first round of regionals  and is not going to be in  their own tournament next week for the state tournament ,Should their be some kinda of punishment for the team or teams and move the state to either the next highest bidder which that would have been Pottsville since they have both boys and girls in the field, and have the State at Arkansas Tech gym? Can that happen? Pottsville should vote heavy on this move lol. Or Move it to Arkansas St gym where Jonesboro Westside should be the new host? Idk but somebody comment on that lol.  Ps: Just a suggestion

ISU7

Quote from: Greatdane6 on February 22, 2018, 11:25:35 pm
I have a suggestion or a question with the 4a. So since Brookland girls and Brookland Boys got beat in the first round of regionals  and is not going to be in  their own tournament next week for the state tournament ,Should their be some kinda of punishment for the team or teams and move the state to either the next highest bidder which that would have been Pottsville since they have both boys and girls in the field, and have the State at Arkansas Tech gym? Can that happen? Pottsville should vote heavy on this move lol. Or Move it to Arkansas St gym where Jonesboro Westside should be the new host? Idk but somebody comment or that lol.
The State tournament is not Brookland tournament they are the host town and school. This post should get the dumb award.🏆😢😨😰😂😂

Greatdane6

Quote from: ISU7 on February 22, 2018, 11:35:53 pm
The State tournament is not Brookland tournament they are the host town and school. This post should get the dumb award.🏆😢😨😰😂😂
Get a new host lol and thank you for this award 🥇🤣😢😢😢🤩🤩🤩

John M.

It's not an award to be proud of but it is well deserved......🙄

Sigmund Sauer

Hall of fame potential here? This may rival the epic Ozark JV post from football!

AT

I don't think you realize that the punishment for the school is having to host a tournament that their schools aren't playing in. The work that goes into it for school faculty is not fun, especially when you have no dog in the fight.

Livewire

Greatdane,
Loved your post. Apparently some people missed the sarcasm.

Gray lizard

I would love that. Not going to happen though.  It would be at Russellville's gym also very nice not at ATU's Tucker.

BigLion10

You Brookland fans make sure you show up in full force next week in support for your team  ;D

CTEPirateFan

Tech wouldn't host because they will all be in Oklahoma for the GAC Tournament next week.

beach bum

Quote from: BigLion10 on February 23, 2018, 08:53:25 am
You Brookland fans make sure you show up in full force next week in support for your team  ;D

I'm just glad their stall ball coach won't be there so everyone will get to see real basketball....

J12

J12

Quote from: beach bum on February 23, 2018, 09:04:51 am
I'm just glad their stall ball coach won't be there so everyone will get to see real basketball....

If you get them down 40 they can't stall.

baller334

LOVE THIS POST!!! 😭😭😭😭

BigGuy22

This post is the reason I get on Fearless and post! Thank you so much Great Dane! You made my year! :-[

TheSpecial

It may as well be Westside's gym the way they played in it last time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas