• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Returning Players in 2018

Started by southarkdaddy, January 22, 2018, 09:26:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southarkdaddy

Who are some of the impact players for your team that are returning in 2018?   Here are some of the top guys I came across this season that are returning. 

Martinez from Hampton
Jacobs from Parkers Chapel
Frazier from JC

LC had a really good athlete at QB.  Who is a returning impact player from your area? 

couch-coach06

Redlinebacker32

eldofan

Quote from: southarkdaddy on January 22, 2018, 09:26:42 am
Who are some of the impact players for your team that are returning in 2018?   Here are some of the top guys I came across this season that are returning. 

Martinez from Hampton
Jacobs from Parkers Chapel
Frazier from JC

LC had a really good athlete at QB.  Who is a returning impact player from your area?
[/quoted The Frazier that played Qb was a senior this year

stuck in between

I know that this thread did not state 2-A only, but Chavis will be playing 3-A ball at Rison next year. Baring a transfer or injury the best player in 2-A next year will have to be All-State selection Batey from Foreman. If I am not mistaken he was the MVP of the championship game, and Little Rock Touchdown Club player of the year in 2017. He should only get better. LaGrange from Mt. Ida will also be in the hunt.

Hawgpilot

young_gun

Having seen rison, foreman, and conway christian this past year I think Batey was the best player hands down. Jacob Wood would be #2, followed by Chavis. I actually thought #13 from Rison played better than Chavis. Hackett's QB Hester will be a good one as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas