• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar

Started by bleudog, December 29, 2017, 09:30:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackets101

Heard he lost a recruit for next seasons and was feeling the blues.

HorseFeathers

Clara Allen

Quote from: jackets101 on December 29, 2017, 09:32:27 pm
Heard he lost a recruit for next seasons and was feeling the blues.
Not funny

Jimbo Morphis

HorseFeathers

Gotta figure this guy doesn't have a job after after this weekend

Hitman Warrior23

I'm gonna wait to see what he is if he was found guilty of. Before i post.  All I can say for sure is very shocked hopefully this all turns out (somehow) be a misunderstanding.  If that's possible

Ctucker

Can you misunderstand a guy driving intoxicated.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ctucker on December 30, 2017, 08:17:57 am
Can you misunderstand a guy driving intoxicated.
Says alcohol or drugs. It's possible it could be a medical condition. Not likely but possible.

adaptedtigerfan

Talk about getting hammered before getting hammered. 

BigMan15

I hope this is just a misunderstanding

HorseFeathers

Seen on the dem-gaz Twitter feed this morning that coach kyzer has been charged with DWI and endangerment of a minor.
http://amp.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/dec/30/arkansas-school-bus-driver-accused-driving-intoxic/?__twitter_impression=true

CoolBreeze

If he's been charged with drunk driving, it's highly probable that he tested above the legal limit on the breathalyzer.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 30, 2017, 11:29:17 am
If he's been charged with drunk driving, it's highly probable that he tested above the legal limit on the breathalyzer.

The legal limit for a person with a CDL is .04. Half everyone elses limit. Not making an excuse though. It cant happen.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Oldman on December 30, 2017, 08:40:32 am
Says alcohol or drugs. It's possible it could be a medical condition. Not likely but possible.
That was my point

xadboy

Not sure what to say other than it's a sad situation if he was intoxicated on alcohol and not medication.  But going to wait to see the facts when they come out.

friscokid

I remember he was the coach at Heber Springs who brought in a couple of transfers from Mills a few years ago. That raised a few eyebrows. Regardless, hoping it comes out for the best.

Didn't see anything about this, but were his two sons on the bus with him?

4real

Sure folks hope this is a misunderstanding... nobody really wants to see somebody ruin their own career, no matter if it's an unlikeable person...
But, every bus driver knows the rules and consequences of driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, and prescription drugs, it is not a grey area.  If you are on pain meds, hydrocodone, etc, you better be requesting someone else to drive your bus or it's gonna be your butt.
Unfortunately there have been a few coaches in the valley over the years who got hooked and are no longer in the profession.  3 I knew personally and were good people that got messed up and now they live with the consequences

xadboy

Quote from: friscokid on December 31, 2017, 08:30:28 am
I remember he was the coach at Heber Springs who brought in a couple of transfers from Mills a few years ago. That raised a few eyebrows. Regardless, hoping it comes out for the best.

Didn't see anything about this, but were his two sons on the bus with him?
No they weren't on the bus. They rode home with their mom.

Neckred

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on December 29, 2017, 11:23:33 pm
I'm gonna wait to see what he is if he was found guilty of. Before i post.  All I can say for sure is very shocked hopefully this all turns out (somehow) be a misunderstanding.  If that's possible
Honestly don't know how you could be shocked.  I was around the guy for a few hours one summer tourney and not shocked at all.

jsky14

So, was he going to the game, or returning?

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: jsky14 on January 03, 2018, 04:54:17 pm
So, was he going to the game, or returning?
Returning

beach bum

If this is not the epitome of a "rock bottom" then I do not know what is....

athletic supporter

Has he been fired yet?

jsky14

Sounds like he needs to try the "on medication, had a drink" defense. That might not work in this case.

athletic supporter

He had just left a ballgame. He had a drink? Wow!!!

Neckred

Surely this guy has been fired already???

beach bum

Quote from: athletic supporter on January 04, 2018, 08:22:17 pm
He had just left a ballgame. He had a drink? Wow!!!

Exactly... If true he obviously had it hidden in his bag. Just baffling...

Neckred

Never trust a guy who wears sunglasses indoors....

beach bum

Quote from: Neckred on January 05, 2018, 01:54:39 pm
Never trust a guy who wears sunglasses indoors....

LOL

athletic supporter

xadboy

Don't believe he's been fired yet. Think they to wait until the trial. Heard he was on leave w/o pay.

AllStarSportsFan

The school board accepted Kyzer's resignation February 12.  He blew a .52. It is anticipated he will appear in Franklin County circuit court April 5.  Endangering the welfare of a minor is a class D felony.

smallybells

March 03, 2018, 10:11:56 am #34 Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:15:01 am by smallybells
Woah! If his BAC was .52, just being conscious to even blow tells me he has one heck of a tolerance. That might kill most people.

Eaglehawk535

There is no way he blew a .52 ???? More than likely .052 there is a huge difference guys

AllStarSportsFan

The affidavit for warrant of arrest filed in the courthouse says .52.

RTF

If it was .52..... just wow!

RedWolf275

He should have been dead with .52.

xadboy

Quote from: AllStarSportsFan on March 03, 2018, 09:53:32 am
The school board accepted Kyzer's resignation February 12.  He blew a .52. It is anticipated he will appear in Franklin County circuit court April 5.  Endangering the welfare of a minor is a class D felony.
.52? Really? It's not possible to have BAC to be that high without being dead or in a coma.

Jimbo Morphis

That must have been a Facebook fact.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: xadboy on March 03, 2018, 12:42:50 pm
.52? Really? It's not possible to have BAC to be that high without being dead or in a coma.
Perhaps, this would be the norm but is not necessarily so.

See the article in the link below regarding a man who had a minor accident but was fully coherent with a BAC of .914. Unless they've changed the math rules since I went to Bedrock High, that's a bit higher than .52

https://www.bactrack.com/blogs/expert-center/35044357-what-is-the-highest-recorded-bac

TTownfan

Probably blew a .052.  Legal limit for CDL holders is less than .04.

Hitman Warrior23

Funny I hear all the different things.  I'm just gonna set this one out.  I'LL ONLY SAY THIS from what I've heard CRAZY!!

bobcats

Quote from: AllStarSportsFan on March 03, 2018, 09:53:32 am

Who filled in coaching the boys for Lamar this year?

AllStarSportsFan

Quote from: bobcats on March 06, 2018, 06:22:19 am
Who filled in coaching the boys for Lamar this year?

Jerry Miller.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: AllStarSportsFan on March 06, 2018, 07:11:09 am
Jerry Miller.
No AD Brett Sampley. Miller just assisted. With Brett's Jr high and Sr High teams

athletic supporter

The quality of coaching improved while the recruiting took a hit

bobcats

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 06, 2018, 08:31:01 am
No AD Brett Sampley. Miller just assisted. With Brett's Jr high and Sr High teams

Sounds like they will be looking for a boys coach this spring.

WarriorFan

They will not be looking. I heard Sampley say he would coach the Sr. Boys and Jerry Miller will coach the  Jr Girls. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas