• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Seminoles @ Manila Lions

Started by 501Arkansas, December 03, 2017, 04:48:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Osceola and manila will face off Tuesday night at manila. Osceola football guys will be playing their first game with a full team starting Tuesday night. Who you guys have in this one? This game is always un to watch,  It will be a shootout

NEA Razorback olfan

ISU7

501Arkansas

RedWolf275

luxora4life

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 04, 2017, 01:31:43 am
Osceola by 15+

Do this ever gets old with you.  Don't you know by now that Champions are not made by fans/parents predictions.

It takes Talent, Skills, and Will, but the will must be stronger than the talent and skills.  - Muhammad Ali (G.O.A.T)

501Arkansas

Quote from: luxora4life on December 04, 2017, 09:55:07 am
Do this ever gets old with you.  Don't you know by now that Champions are not made by fans/parents predictions.

It takes Talent, Skills, and Will, but the will must be stronger than the talent and skills.  - Muhammad Ali (G.O.A.T)
No it doesn't gets old

NEA Razorback olfan

I believe that is what forums are all about,  good discussion about teams and players.

luxora4life

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 04, 2017, 12:28:52 pm
I believe that is what forums are all about,  good discussion about teams and players.

Reasonable, fact based opinions would make for better-Good discussions one would think

luxora4life

Example:  Osceola played and defeated Manila 3 times last year.  Largest victory was by 8 points.  Other two games was a 2 points and 3?.  Both teams return their core group from last year.   15+ is a non-starter to a good discussion. 

Radiotalker

Quote from: luxora4life on December 04, 2017, 02:05:39 pm
Example:  Osceola played and defeated Manila 3 times last year.  Largest victory was by 8 points.  Other two games was a 2 points and 3?.  Both teams return their core group from last year.   15+ is a non-starter to a good discussion. 

+1...I agree

Radiotalker

I would probably give Manila the edge in this one. Can Osceola win......sure. I just think it's too early for the footballers right now. A team needs time to gel.

luxora4life

December 04, 2017, 03:37:39 pm #12 Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:50:10 pm by luxora4life
I think Osceola will be fine tomorrow and probably will win.

501Arkansas

870baller15

870baller15

Osceola 75 Manila 71. Manila missed a couple of crucial block outs on free throws late in the 4th.

Radiotalker

Quote from: 870baller15 on December 05, 2017, 09:04:24 pm
Osceola 75 Manila 71. Manila missed a couple of crucial block outs on free throws late in the 4th.

good win for the Noles

ISU7

Quote from: ISU7 on December 04, 2017, 01:23:54 am
Noles by 10
6 points off not bad considering im still picking football games 😷😎

Petrino21

Wow. Has Osceola even had a chance to have one basketball practice yet? They were playing football Friday night. Obviously it didn't matter.

870baller15

Quote from: Petrino21 on December 05, 2017, 09:30:21 pm
Wow. Has Osceola even had a chance to have one basketball practice yet? They were playing football Friday night. Obviously it didn't matter.

I'm pretty sure not every boy on the basketball team plays football too lol

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Petrino21 on December 05, 2017, 09:30:21 pm
What will the game look like when Manila visits Osceola next month, after the Seminoles have several weeks of practice?

luxora4life

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 05, 2017, 09:58:27 pm
What will the game look like when Manila visits Osceola next month, after the Seminoles have several weeks of practice?

Probably the same. 

501Arkansas

Only 6 players didn't play football and they only had 2 practices and that was sunday and Monday.  Senior guard danate adams finished with 23 points and Senior foward Derrell Brown finished with 13. Good game manila good win Seminoles

Head Lion

I have been super busy, if believable. Congrats to the Noles on the win last, it was a great hi school atmosphere & both teams slugged it out. A FT or turnover here or there could have changed the outcome. I feel like by end of year these battles will have both ready to make serious noise in the postseason.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas