• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rural Special looking like state finals contender

Started by breezy b, December 04, 2017, 09:32:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

breezy b

December 04, 2017, 09:32:02 am Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:54:00 am by breezy b
THis is possibly the best rural special boys team i have seen in years, they are gonna make a run after christmas break they will go undefeated

thebigman3

Quote from: breezy b on December 04, 2017, 09:32:02 am
THis is possibly the best rural special team i have seen in years, they are gonna make a run after christmas break they will go undefeated
Stop.

breezy b

thebigman3

breezy b

BannerMountainMan

They are a lot  better than they usually are, they actually scored scored 30 on Shirley

thebigman3

Quote from: breezy b on December 04, 2017, 10:07:19 am
WEll sir aren't you a hater
No, just 1-13 when every loss has been a blowout and your only win is against St.Joe doesn't mean your going undefeated.

RebelRouser19

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 04, 2017, 10:30:57 am
No, just 1-13 when every loss has been a blowout and your only win is against St.Joe doesn't mean your going undefeated.
St. Joe could also be a contender if they get their chemistry down and be more consistent.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: RebelRouser19 on December 04, 2017, 10:56:23 am
St. Joe could also be a contender if they get their chemistry down and be more consistent.
true!!

breezy b

"the bigman3" you're just mad bc your precious st. joe i don't even know what they're called can't beat the undisputed rural special rebels. If you can't beat them join them bc we taking STATE!!

Moonshiner

Quote from: breezy b on December 04, 2017, 11:17:06 am
"the bigman3" you're just mad bc your precious st. joe i don't even know what they're called can't beat the undisputed rural special rebels. If you can't beat them join them bc we taking STATE!!

Wait....is this the bowling thread?

thebigman3

Quote from: Moonshiner on December 04, 2017, 11:49:59 am
Wait....is this the bowling thread?
Must be.. cause I know they ain't talking basketball.

breezy b

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 04, 2017, 12:50:49 pm
Must be.. cause I know they ain't talking basketball.
Oh sir we are talking about basketball. You ever seen the miracle in the movie coach carter? well its coming to life baby, Rural Special is taking STATE!!!

thebigman3

Quote from: breezy b on December 04, 2017, 01:10:04 pm
Oh sir we are talking about basketball. You ever seen the miracle in the movie coach carter? well its coming to life baby, Rural Special is taking STATE!!!
Stop.

ballislife42

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 04, 2017, 10:25:49 am
They are a lot  better than they usually are, they actually scored scored 30 on Shirley

Rural Special did only lose to Palestine-Wheatley by 3 as well. Playing a lot better than usual

breezy b

thebigman3

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas