• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mineral Springs VS AAA

Started by COACH-Mike, December 01, 2017, 08:54:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

COACH-Mike

December 01, 2017, 08:54:26 am Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:56:34 am by COACH-Mike
The ruling to not let Mineral Settle it with Salem, Is it a policy or rule?  Seems to me that the powers that be couldn't answer that question.  Mineral is the only team in the playoffs that has not been beat by a LEGAL team.  Everyone else has.  Just let us play. You made it logistically possible when you moved the games.  Put yourself in this position, What if your child was a senior and they were in this mess?  How would you rule on this matter?

couch-coach06

How would you feel if you were the other 3 teams that were haveing too set around and wait on all this mess when you were playing good ball on a hot playoff run # let's get this show on the road !

Rida4Life

I agree.  either Foreman gets a bye or MS and Salem should have played on Saturday to decide who plays them.
Mineral got the raw end of this deal.
....but in reality.... how ready to play can you possibly be after two full weeks off?  Seems like the AAA must have taken that into consideration.

AA Insider

But if Earle forfeited all games that would put them out of the playoffs and mineral springs wouldn't even have faced Earle. If you let ms and Salem play at this point why not go back and reseed and start back first round for all teams. Yeah, not happening.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: AA Insider on December 01, 2017, 09:54:06 am
But if Earle forfeited all games that would put them out of the playoffs and mineral springs wouldn't even have faced Earle. If you let ms and Salem play at this point why not go back and reseed and start back first round for all teams. Yeah, not happening.

Because you draw the line at some point and there is a precedent for forfeiting after playoffs started....2001 Clarksville .... Danville had to forfeit a season as well.. AAA stripped NLR of a couple titles...

bdubyab60

And it seems to me the line has been drawn

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2017, 10:18:08 am
And it seems to me the line has been drawn

People even having the idea of replaying a season, jokingly or not, is asinine....

bdubyab60

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 10:19:43 am
People even having the idea of replaying a season, jokingly or not, is asinine....
Of course restarting everything is not practical. I just challenge the fact that everyone thinks only one team got screwed in this and that team deserves more of a shot than anyone else.

Truthfully it's a shame that adults cause this crap and there are so many affected by it really.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 01, 2017, 10:26:19 am
Of course restarting everything is not practical. I just challenge the fact that everyone thinks only one team got screwed in this and that team deserves more of a shot than anyone else.

Truthfully it's a shame that adults cause this crap and there are so many affected by it really.

Can agree with that....

Shoukd be More to life than high school athletics....

paraloma

We got a preacher on stand by, just in case we need to have a wedding ceremony to get us eligible.

MULE SHOE!

AA Insider

I agree 100% with you HF. Line has been drawn no way you can keep backtracking. Should have just given foreman the bye but Salem was logical choice for AAA

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas