• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know where I can find scores from past years?

Started by ImG8uSuk, November 30, 2017, 12:58:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImG8uSuk

Anyone know where I can find scores from past years?

HorseFeathers

beach bum

This leads me to a question. What the heck happened to that website arprepcountry.org or whatever??? That site used to have everything from 1985 through the late 2000's.... I can not find that site anymore  :'(

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on November 30, 2017, 05:38:01 pm
This leads me to a question. What the heck happened to that website arprepcountry.org or whatever??? That site used to have everything from 1985 through the late 2000's.... I can not find that site anymore  :'(

Believe they didn't have permission to pay someone else's research.... Look up Leland Barclay, for 20 bucks you can buy his almanac of Arkansas football

beach bum

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 30, 2017, 06:00:14 pm
Believe they didn't have permission to pay someone else's research.... Look up Leland Barclay, for 20 bucks you can buy his almanac of Arkansas football

Thank you very much! I may be getting a job transfer again at the end of the spring. Certainly going to buy one before I leave the area again!! That's a bargain at that rate!

ImG8uSuk

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 30, 2017, 05:36:47 pm
Football?
Yes, football.  The Almanac sounds great, but not if you're interested in multiple seasons.  Any free online source of historical scores?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ImG8uSuk on December 01, 2017, 08:12:15 am
Yes, football.  The Almanac sounds great, but not if you're interested in multiple seasons.  Any free online source of historical scores?

FearlessFriday has back thru 2001....and the almanac has scores back thru the 70's....

razorbackufo

would looking in previous high school year books  or annuals,etc,  maybee.

ImG8uSuk

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 01, 2017, 08:30:39 am
FearlessFriday has back thru 2001....and the almanac has scores back thru the 70's....
Where on Fearless Friday do I find the previous years scores?

JacketFan

Go to the team pages tab at the top of the screen, select the conference of the particular team you are looking for, click on standings, click on your team, and it will pull up the date ranges available.  It doesn't go back past 2001, so if you are looking for something before that, you might need to splurge for the almanac.

friscokid

I know the library at Arkansas Tech has old copies of the Gazette on microfilm. You can probably find whatever score you need. Your local library probably has microfilm of your local newspaper as well.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: friscokid on December 05, 2017, 02:56:54 pm
I know the library at Arkansas Tech has old copies of the Gazette on microfilm. You can probably find whatever score you need. Your local library probably has microfilm of your local newspaper as well.

Tech has a library?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on December 06, 2017, 03:20:41 pm
Tech has a library?

We don't read books in pope county...no need for them...must be those darn furriners

Mulerider4Life

Where is this almanac for sale? It's sold out online.

Cabotfan

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on March 26, 2018, 11:37:24 am
Where is this almanac for sale? It's sold out online.

Message Leland, he is a part of Fearless Friday.

BarclayAlmanac

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas