• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Joe T Robinson(2.0). Semifinals. Let’s get it started!!!

Started by AirWarren, November 24, 2017, 09:39:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on December 01, 2017, 11:50:25 pm
Robinson is the hot school right now in LR that isn't a private. And NLR. You should see the facilities. They are going to have numbers.

Just a little quick peek at Warren for next season. This is what's returning on offense, not sure about defense just yet since we play some both ways. Will be several on that side of the ball as well. Biggest losses on defense will be DT Smith and LB Person.

Offense: 8/11

QB - Kinnard
RB - Steppes
WR - Burks
WR - McKnight
WR - Reep
OL - Weaver
OL - Higgins
OL - Duncan

Defense: 8/11

STUNNA

Quote from: LJ06 on December 02, 2017, 06:57:04 am
Just a little quick peek at Warren for next season. This is what's returning on offense, not sure about defense just yet since we play some both ways. Will be several on that side of the ball as well. Biggest losses on defense will be DT Smith and LB Person.

QB - Kinnard
RB - Steppes
WR - Burks
WR - McKnight
WR - Reep
OL - Weaver
OL - Higgins
OL - Duncan

Warren will make a run at it next year once again!

LJ06

Quote from: STUNNA on December 02, 2017, 06:59:31 am
Warren will make a run at it next year once again!

Absolutely. Very likely they could start out ranked number 1 again next season. Returning a lot of talent. 2019 will be the rebuilding year.

nastynice

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 10:14:13 pm
Nice to meet you and oldschool.... good luck next year guys.

Yeah, same here buddy. Good luck to the birds.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on December 01, 2017, 11:30:54 pm
I have to disagree, both teams are very talented and in a word "great," but neither played 4 quarters. A championship team shows up both halves. I think the matchup against Arky is indeed the championship and it is quite unfair to dismiss them like you did. Still not sure why Robinson spots Warren 21 points every year, but again, can't take the first half off against them.

Oh please, I'm not 'dismissing' Arkadelphia. They are a good team, but they've already lost to Robinson this year. Should they go on to beat Warren next weekend, I'll gladly retract my statement, but until then my opinion still stands.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

QB - Kinnard
RB - Steppes
WR - Burks
WR - McKnight
WR - Reep
OL - Weaver
OL - Higgins
OL - Duncan

And we'll lose Gorman on defense also.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 09:19:25 am
Oh please, I'm not 'dismissing' Arkadelphia. They are a good team, but they've already lost to Robinson this year. Should they go on to beat Warren next weekend, I'll gladly retract my statement, but until then my opinion still stands.
+1 Chief. SS got an underwear in his crease problem really quick.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 02, 2017, 09:44:17 am
+1 Chief. SS got an underwear in his crease problem really quick.
No gluteal hurt here, I just think it's an absurd statement considering how the game played out that a clear champion was present last night. Of course one probably doesn't hit nearly 11000 posts by thinking things through before commenting. None of the teams I follow made it this far, so I'm looking forward to a heck of a game from a completely neutral standpoint.

jimbojack

Maybe Robinson can get a better recruiting class next year. I suggest focusing on bringing in more d-backs.

Romeo

Watching the replay of that last play, it looked like Robinson pulled their right guard for a trap and more protection on that left side, which left a big gap for Burks to make the stop. I think Ceazar Warren might have scored if they didn't pull their guard. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on December 02, 2017, 11:40:34 am
Watching the replay of that last play, it looked like Robinson pulled their right guard for a trap and more protection on that left side, which left a big gap for Burks to make the stop. I think Ceazar Warren might have scored if they didn't pull their guard. 

Saw that.

I wonder if coaching knew that play like the back of their hands. Burks was in perfection position.

bulldoghistorian

QB - Kinnard
RB - Steppes
WR - Burks
WR - McKnight
WR - Reep
OL - Weaver
OL - Higgins
OL - Duncan

You'll win it all again next year! They might as well go ahead and make next year's trophy and put Warren's name on it to save some trouble. Lol!!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Just an observation but had we connected on that FG in the final seconds we would have won 31-28. I called a 31-27 final score, so I was oh so close. They just wanted to treat the fans to a little more football and terribly exciting ending!

Either way, Warren wins and advances. Kudos again to Robinson. Classy team and fan base! Best of luck next season. Maybe we can met again in the finals for a change next year!

-Kyle

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on December 02, 2017, 10:29:39 am

No gluteal hurt here, I just think it's an absurd statement considering how the game played out that a clear champion was present last night. Of course one probably doesn't hit nearly 11000 posts by thinking things through before commenting. None of the teams I follow made it this far, so I'm looking forward to a heck of a game from a completely neutral standpoint.

LOL. So now we're talking post counts? Speaking of absurd...

How about telling me how I'm wrong?  Warren and Robinson have been and still are the two best teams in the state in 4A this year. The records and head-to-head matchups would indicate that being the case. It just happens they played in the semifinals rather than the finals.

AirWarren

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 02:59:51 pm
LOL. So now we're talking post counts? Speaking of absurd...

How about telling me how I'm wrong?  Warren and Robinson have been and still are the two best teams in the state in 4A this year. The records and head-to-head matchups would indicate that being the case. It just happens they played in the semifinals rather than the finals.

Agreed

Sigmund Sauer

You probably won't just accept that not every person in this group will agree with you. Again, probably why you have 11000 posts. Not sure what more I can say to make you feel better. I don't agree that Robinson is the 2nd best left in the state. I do agree Warren is the best, but if Arky pulls it off then we'll know how big of an impact the injured player not playing against Robinson was.

Chief_Osceola™

SS, honestly, I really couldn't care less about what you or anyone else here thinks of my opinions. Here, I'll say it again since you apparently missed it the first time - and this time I'll put it in bold print - if Arkadelphia beats Warren, or even plays them better than Robinson did, I'll gladly retract my original statement. Until then my OPINION stands.

You're pretty invested (and salty) to supposedly not have a dog in this fight.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on December 02, 2017, 03:33:52 pm
You probably won't just accept that not every person in this group will agree with you. Again, probably why you have 11000 posts. Not sure what more I can say to make you feel better. I don't agree that Robinson is the 2nd best left in the state. I do agree Warren is the best, but if Arky pulls it off then we'll know how big of an impact the injured player not playing against Robinson was.

Well I have more post than he does, not sure why you bring up post count,  but....

So when the injured players plays in title game and  Warren wins big, you will say joe t is the 2nd best?

Sigmund Sauer

Yes, you have way too many, and yes if that happens I think it's fair to say that's the 1 and 2.

Superjack45

Quote from: Romeo on December 02, 2017, 11:40:34 am
It wasn't CW that carried the ball it was number 17 IJS!!@

Mr. Mercer

No... it was Warren who carried the ball on the last drive. All four plays.

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on December 02, 2017, 08:53:17 pm
  It wasn't CW that carried the ball it was number 17 IJS!!@

Yes. It was Cezar Warren. Rob and Ro both called it in the booth and it was #23 in the backfield on 4th and 2.

The final play ended with Burks and Warren going head to head.

Superjack45

Quote from: AirWarren on December 03, 2017, 02:03:29 am
Yes. It was Cezar Warren. Rob and Ro both called it in the booth and it was #23 in the backfield on 4th and 2.

The final play ended with Burks and Warren going head to head.
Your right I seen the replay yesterday, my bad.

RyanLR

Dude that played almost perfect the whole game misses a blocking assignment.

Oldbadger

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on December 02, 2017, 12:23:06 pm
You'll win it all again next year! They might as well go ahead and make next year's trophy and put Warren's name on it to save some trouble. Lol!!
Sounds like the Badgers may as well stay at home.  Go ahead and order your rings and put your name on the trophy.  Warren is unbeatable according to the conglomerate of posters on this thread.  Just ask LRC.  Poor Badgers. 

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 03, 2017, 11:38:34 am
Sounds like the Badgers may as well stay at home.  Go ahead and order your rings and put your name on the trophy.  Warren is unbeatable according to the conglomerate of posters on this thread.  Just ask LRC.  Poor Badgers. 

Nah. You're in the 7-4a. We are beneath such.

AirWarren

Quote from: FootBallar21 on November 27, 2017, 12:01:50 pm
We get to see what would of happened to Warren had they been in the 7-4A over these next couples weeks .   I predict they lose this one  then Arkadelphia beats Robinson . 

Proving that Warren would of been battling Nashville and Ashdown for 3rd, 4th and 5th place in conference this year! 

PR 35
Warren 21

Hahaha.

This guy.....always love his picks.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 02, 2017, 09:19:25 am

Being a man of my word, I retract my previous statement. Now that the dust of the season has settled, Arkadelphia and Warren are the two best teams in the state. Warren has the best player in the state; Arkadelphia had the better team today, and thus this season.

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 09, 2017, 03:00:58 pm
Being a man of my word, I retract my previous statement. Now that the dust of the season has settled, Arkadelphia and Warren are the two best teams in the state. Warren has the best player in the state; Arkadelphia had the better team today, and thus this season.
+1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas