• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rumer has it that Ables is leaving Hampton.

Started by YOUKNOWWHO, November 15, 2017, 07:06:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YOUKNOWWHO

I heard that Ables bought a house in El Dorado and he is fixing to take his talents to Union County. Anyone else heard this?

BO_KNOWS

Hgalum50

Where would he coach, the programs there are all fine with who they got. Maybe Westside Christian is starting their program back. 😂

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 15, 2017, 07:26:53 am
Where would he coach, the programs there are all fine with who they got. Maybe Westside Christian is starting their program back. 😂
There conference plays 8 man football...not sure Ables system fits that very well.

southarkdaddy

This is a joke right?  I mean Ables has been gearing up for 2018 season for 3 years. 

Hgalum50

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 15, 2017, 09:30:14 am
There conference plays 8 man football...not sure Ables system fits that very well.
They actually don't have a program any more, unless they play on another teams field. They removed their football field from what I can tell going thru there.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 15, 2017, 10:03:10 am
They actually don't have a program any more, unless they play on another teams field. They removed their football field from what I can tell going thru there.
No they don't. I was referring to the AACS, which is the association that they play basketball, volleyball, golf, and track through. That association plays 8 man football. They did play 8 man about 5 or 6 years ago.

Hgalum50

Quote from: The Beast Of 08 on November 15, 2017, 10:17:08 am
No they don't. I was referring to the AACS, which is the association that they play basketball, volleyball, golf, and track through. That association plays 8 man football. They did play 8 man about 5 or 6 years ago.
Gotcha! I remember when they had 11 man way back when.

dawg_days

BO_KNOWS

Ables got an important phone call yesterday from Fayetteville. Razorbacks are putting a list together after Saturday's game!

Old Scrapper

I heard the call was for him to bring the football team up to Fayetteville to help carry furniture and load in to uhauls since football season was over down there! Just what I heard don't know if it's true.

ThreadWatcher

BO_KNOWS

Nope our boys are resting up til the 1st then going after a state title.. just what I heard.

ThreadWatcher

You seem to hear alot, but what do you know?

THA TRUTH

Hampton would be better off if he left... horrible coach whose ego cost his team a state title... no way they can win anything with him

BO_KNOWS

I know has much as everyone on this board, a bunch of nothing  lol

ThreadWatcher

For the first time ever........I will have to agree with you Bo! Nice job!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 16, 2017, 08:40:03 pm
Hampton would be better off if he left... horrible coach whose ego cost his team a state title... no way they can win anything with him

Dang, seems like a certain poster said this a few years back.

bigworm

bearbacker52

Quote from: southarkdaddy on November 15, 2017, 09:48:13 am
This is a joke right?  I mean Ables has been gearing up for 2018 season for 3 years. 

so he tanked this year on purpose? painting tackling dummys and what not

Bigditchlion

dragondad

He remembered that JC is returning the 8 next season,  he's in full retreat

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 24, 2017, 07:42:33 am
He remembered that JC is returning the 8 next season,  he's in full retreat

Lol that's the best one yet! +1

He know "daddy" is coming back and they are gonna need a whipping boy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas