• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alexis Tolefree UCA signee from Conway

Started by BirdCall, January 07, 2017, 10:22:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

Does anybody know why she isn't at UCA right now and is at Jones Community College a JUCO but hasn't played a game yet?

Grizzlyfan

Most like an academic casualty in that scenario you describe.

dropthemic

Academics will get you in a bind if you dont take them seriously

Marblehog

One of the worst attitudes I've ever seen on a basketball court

BirdCall

Quote from: Marblehog on January 10, 2017, 02:08:05 pm
One of the worst attitudes I've ever seen on a basketball court

Nobody asked for you to say anything about her attitude still was the best player in the state last year no matter what.

Marblehog

Um where is she now?  Attitude didnt get her very far huh?  I saw her single handidly lose her team a game by playing zero defense and snowbirding every play and jacking 30 footers. 

South Central

Quote from: BirdCall on January 10, 2017, 06:18:54 pm

Nobody asked for you to say anything about her attitude still was the best player in the state last year no matter what.

She is not better than Christyn Williams for sure and not better than that girl from Central.

4real

Attitude like that is not prohibited in the hutch system so long as u put points up. Great system to run only if your 20 points more talented than anyone else.

Marblehog

Honestly I couldnt believe what the coach let her get away with. 

January 13, 2017, 10:59:49 am #10 Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 12:42:22 pm by 141571671
the conway girls coach has a worse attitude than tolefree.  and takes credit for all of the hard work that the AAU coaches have put in with the conway girls over the years (same goes for conway christian).  those 2 championship finals losses say more for her coaching than the 2014 win. 
Grayson Allen at duke would have made a good conway lady cat...bad attitude gets accolades.

Quote from: South Central on January 12, 2017, 07:04:02 pm
She is not better than Christyn Williams for sure and not better than that girl from Central.

nowhere near as good as Christyn Williams, who by the way was the AR gatorade player of the year, not tolefree.

Marblehog

Isnt it amazing the high school coaches that don't have a clue.  Most players(not all) are good because they started playing when they were young and they had parents that either worked with them or took them to play.  The high school coaches get to reap the rewards and some dont do jack. 

Boatrocks

BirdCall

Quote from: Marblehog on January 12, 2017, 01:09:27 pm
Um where is she now?  Attitude didnt get her very far huh?  I saw her single handidly lose her team a game by playing zero defense and snowbirding every play and jacking 30 footers.
She plays for Jones County Community College, one of the top JUCO in the nation and has committed to play for Ole Miss next year. 

Neckred

I really hope her attitude has improved.  Very hard player to watch

BirdCall

Quote from: Neckred on November 10, 2017, 01:55:18 pm
I really hope her attitude has improved.  Very hard player to watch
Signed D1 in a high major conference the coach who signed her isn't worried about her attitude so you should stop bringing it up.

SCHawg

Quote from: BirdCall on November 13, 2017, 06:57:01 pm
Signed D1 in a high major conference the coach who signed her isn't worried about her attitude so you should stop bringing it up.
He better be.....

BirdCall

Is that all you all do on here is hate lol I am sure if her attitude was still bad she wouldn't have made it at the top ranked Juco she is at right now.

SCHawg

Quote from: BirdCall on November 28, 2017, 11:16:54 pm
Is that all you all do on here is hate lol I am sure if her attitude was still bad she wouldn't have made it at the top ranked Juco she is at right now.
Juco with all that talent....Very sad

Brucewayne

She is a talented player.  I always questioned her ability to defend and rebound at a major college level.  In that Guy-Perkins style she was allowed to snow bird far too often.  She can certainly shoot it and score it on a high level.  I don't think that anyone can question that.  Unfortunately her attitude was too often on display in a way that brought some negativity to her.  She plays with her heart on her sleeve and that maybe created a bad look from the stands, but she is definitely a talented player.

BirdCall

Quote from: SCHawg on November 29, 2017, 09:43:35 am
Juco with all that talent....Very sad
[/quote.....Whats wrong with going to a JUCO? She signed with Ole Miss before the season started for next year. I don't see your point?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas