Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
All 42 Open Head Coaching Positions Have Been Filled, see Coaching Job Openings Forum
New 2018 Football Schedules are out
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday
FearlessFriday

Author Topic: 7A Tounament Seedings  (Read 788 times)

Offline Vballfan

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
7A Tounament Seedings
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:11:44 pm »
NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either. 

Offline moe99expedition

• Bench Warmer
Re: 7A Tounament Seedings
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:13:57 pm »
NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either.

And with Southside beating Har-Ber recently it is shaping up to be a barn burner!

Offline moe99expedition

• Bench Warmer
Re: 7A Tounament Seedings
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:13:28 am »
Fayetteville beating Har-Ber in straight sets the other night should put them as the #1 seed for State Tourney. When they are hitting on all cylinders I don't know if they can be beat.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas