Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Tuesday, October 16th, 2018.
Week 6 Review
Week 5 Review
Week 4 Review
Week 3 Review
Southside's Coleman Week 3 POW
Week 2 Review

Author Topic: 7A Tounament Seedings  (Read 834 times)

Offline Vballfan

• Bench Warmer
  • Fearless Friday--The Online Home of Arkansas High School Sports!
7A Tounament Seedings
« on: September 30, 2016, 03:11:44 pm »
NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either. 

Offline moe99expedition

• Bench Warmer
Re: 7A Tounament Seedings
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 12:13:57 pm »
NLR beating Conway put the 7A Central is in a 4 way tie for first place - Conway, Southside, NLR and Northside.   Should be an exciting finish to see where they all end up 1-4.  MSM is solidly in the 5th spot and Cabot needs to beat Bryant and Central to remain in the 6th position.

Har-Ber, Fayetteville solidly in the first two positions with their last match likely determining 1 v 2.  Then Bentonville and Rogers? 

I  still think the top two teams in the West are likely ahead of everyone, but with Conway beating Har-Ber earlier this season -  I doubt they are ready to concede anything either.

And with Southside beating Har-Ber recently it is shaping up to be a barn burner!

Offline moe99expedition

• Bench Warmer
Re: 7A Tounament Seedings
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 09:13:28 am »
Fayetteville beating Har-Ber in straight sets the other night should put them as the #1 seed for State Tourney. When they are hitting on all cylinders I don't know if they can be beat.

Baptist Health Orthopedic Center