• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Preseason Frontrunners

Started by CoolBreeze, February 25, 2019, 12:07:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

Who looks good in 3A this year? Will Harding Academy get a three-peat, despite the lost of a number of key players, or will a new champion arise? Who is likely to compete for the state championship?

Reddie20

Harding Academy has to be the favorites again!  The 3A looks to have a weak year but you never know, there are teams and kids that nobody knows about yet.  Ashdown, Baptist Prep and Elkins have to be in the talk with past success.  Also teams like Harmony Grove, Glen Rose, Trumann and Smackover need to be in the conversation as sleeper picks.

andycowboy

Fountain Lake should be good this year as well

2fe

CAC 4 Sylvan Hills 2

Baptist Prep 7 Vilonia 5

CageMonsterNWA

Big win by Charleston over Greenland. Charleston will be in the hunt!

CoolBreeze

I Notice that Harding Academy has started 7-0, but they have not played their usual tough schedule of teams in higher classifications, yet. However, they face LR Catholic and two 5A Louisiana schools within the next two weeks. That should give a clearer picture of where they stand this year.

tomorrowsnextbigthing

Watch some games this weekend at the White County Tournament.  Team that impressed me that I'm going to keep an eye on is Tuckerman.  Don't know much about them but they got 4-5 kids that can play.  If 3a is down like was mentioned above the Bulldogs may make a run.

biglion1985

This upcoming week the Lions will be playing in the gulf coast classic in gulf shores alabama against teams from Oklahoma Florida Alabama and so on should be some real good competition

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas