• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All things Marked Tree (merged)

Started by Ballhog07, February 16, 2019, 01:18:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 16, 2019, 04:19:20 pm
Let's hear your name then. Highly doubt you are black considering your comments
Bro MT Legend is almost as black as Bernie Mack was lol. He has that nickname cause dude was a flat out baller for the Indians probably the best in NEA in his time at MT. 8)

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: Ballhog07 on February 17, 2019, 06:32:52 pm
can't even spell it dumb af
You got him there Ballhog07 ;D ;D This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read.  ;D ;D :'(

MT Legend

I've just been going with the flow!... I learned this board ain't serious at all!... so now I just be passing time in here!...ain't no serious conversations are debating in here!... I'm out talk is cheep I'll be back after the Championship game!...We going to see who is right then!...🤷🏽‍♂️

ForeverBulldog23

Yea If Y'all Make It To The Championship Game Not Only Make It But Win It 🤣💯‼️

Pit Bull

Quote from: MT Legend on February 18, 2019, 11:49:23 am
I've just been going with the flow!... I learned this board ain't serious at all!... so now I just be passing time in here!...ain't no serious conversations are debating in here!... I'm out talk is cheep I'll be back after the Championship game!...We going to see who is right then!...🤷🏽‍♂️

None of it is serious, let the chips fall where they may...

Dogg

Earle and MT are not rivals in my opinion. They just happen to be 2 good basketball programs 15 min apart. MT and EPC are rivals. Earle hasn't really had a rival since Parkin and Hughes school districts closed. The 2 times Earle and MT played that mattered was in the State Championship games in 17&18 and Earle won both. Earle is good enough to get on a roll and win another title and so is MT, EPC, England,WCC, 

Dogg

If Malik was healthy Clarendon could win it also

birddawg1986

When Malik Cartwright was ruled out last week this, in my opinion, made Clarendon a better basketball team. Yes, they should have been eliminated, and running track after the one-point win vs CC (1st game W/O MC). You can tell they have probably stood around, watched him, and waited for him to deliver. The Clarendon kids knew they had to step up vs Earle, and they did, and almost pulled it off. Clarendon came back strong and ran over a good EPC team. Now you take a team with confidence add MC back this could be a dangerous team. No doubt a healthy MC can make Clarendon a  dominant team for this stretch run.  He is the best player in 2A.

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on February 19, 2019, 01:04:42 pm
Earle and MT are not rivals in my opinion. They just happen to be 2 good basketball programs 15 min apart. MT and EPC are rivals. Earle hasn't really had a rival since Parkin and Hughes school districts closed. The 2 times Earle and MT played that mattered was in the State Championship games in 17&18 and Earle won both. Earle is good enough to get on a roll and win another title and so is MT, EPC, England,WCC,

Really?..! Then why was Earle fans saying the other night in the parking lot "I hate losing to them" that's the one team I cant stand losing to!...🤔 sounds like y'all hate us bout the same we do y'all!...🤷🏽‍♂️

Dogg

It's not out of the norm to loose to MT in Basketball it happens every year. We loose to EPC every year. A few fans ( young ones under 40) may feel that way. To be a rival both have to win games of importance against each other  that can be talked about for years. Earle and MT don't have that kind of history. EPC and MT have history. Earle doesn't have history with MT. They just happen to be 2 good basketball teams that compete well against each other and either one can beat the other on any given night.
Legend I'm from the original 3AA south conference  that included Earle MT Parkin Hughes abd Cross County. I've seen rilvaries and MT and Earle are not one.

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 19, 2019, 02:04:39 pm
When Malik Cartwright was ruled out last week this, in my opinion, made Clarendon a better basketball team. Yes, they should have been eliminated, and running track after the one-point win vs CC (1st game W/O MC). You can tell they have probably stood around, watched him, and waited for him to deliver. The Clarendon kids knew they had to step up vs Earle, and they did, and almost pulled it off. Clarendon came back strong and ran over a good EPC team. Now you take a team with confidence add MC back this could be a dangerous team. No doubt a healthy MC can make Clarendon a  dominant team for this stretch run.  He is the best player in 2A.
I totally agree...the team now realizes what they can do without Malik and adding him back into the equation will be some fun basketball to watch.
Good luck to everyone this week, i'll be there cheering on the 6.

Dogg

Quote from: MT Legend on February 19, 2019, 02:25:49 pm
Really?..! Then why was Earle fans saying the other night in the parking lot "I hate losing to them" that's the one team I cant stand losing to!...🤔 sounds like y'all hate us bout the same we do y'all!...🤷🏽‍♂️
Some of MT fans reason for hating Earle is that Earle denied them for winning a title in back to back years. If we had split those title games then maybe the rivalry issue would be valid. MT has yet to beat Earle when it mattered the most

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas