• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A North Regional Tournament at Rector

Started by NEark tigers, February 15, 2019, 10:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang_4

RedWolf275

RedWolf275

Clark

leedog95

notcoachBrown

NEark tigers

bdubyab60

Solid win to beat the hosting team on their own court

Ctucker

RedWolf275

Rector has a decent squad and are well coached. Nice win.

Pit Bull

Dogg

KINGC

RedWolf275

Girls
Earle up 47-16 at half over Sloan Hendrix

NEark tigers

notcoachBrown

RedWolf275

notcoachBrown

RedWolf275

notcoachBrown

ForeverBulldog23

Anything Can Happen In The Regionals🤷🏾‍♂️ And Good Win Lady Bulldogs Stay Locked In

notcoachBrown

bdubyab60

Marmaduke usually plays pretty deliberate. So they will slow it down

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on February 20, 2019, 07:34:20 pm
Congrats!
Ill take it. Just wished I was getting off work in time to catch some games. First year I haven't got to see a single game

NEark tigers

Seems to me that this game IS NOT in Marked Tree........

notcoachBrown

MT Legend

I played the game you ain't heard me say 1 time MT would blow anyone out!... people that say that crap ain't never played the game!... it's hard winning basketball games what you so called fans call weak competition the players are preparing hard to beat!... ain't no such thing as weak competition!... 🤷🏽‍♂️

notcoachBrown

Sounds like MT thought Marmaduke was "weak competition"

NEark tigers

notcoachBrown

Quote from: MT Legend on February 20, 2019, 09:28:59 pm
I played the game you ain't heard me say 1 time MT would blow anyone out!... people that say that crap ain't never played the game!... it's hard winning basketball games what you so called fans call weak competition the players are preparing hard to beat!... ain't no such thing as weak competition!... 🤷🏽‍♂️
you haven't? 😂😂😂

RedWolf275

MT Legend

notcoachBrown

Go read your post! Didn't name Marmaduke but sure do think y'all are the best team in the state! It's showing tonight that y'all are very mediocre basketball team with "the best coach in the state😂"

MT Legend

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 20, 2019, 09:36:18 pm
Go read your post! Didn't name Marmaduke but sure do think y'all are the best team in the state! It's showing tonight that y'all are very mediocre basketball team with "the best coach in the state😂"

Marmaduke played MT the best way to play them!... stall ball maybe y'all should try it and you might could beat us 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ Everyone wants to run with us!... that's a mistake!...🤷🏽‍♂️

RedWolf275

MT Legend

MT 63 49 over a game Marmaduke team!... congratulations to the greyhounds for making Regionals!... MARKED TREE!... 3EEEEEE!... Boom!...

NEark tigers

Quote from: MT Legend on February 20, 2019, 09:50:00 pm
Marmaduke played MT the best way to play them!... stall ball maybe y'all should try it and you might could beat us 😂🤦🏾‍♂️ Everyone wants to run with us!... that's a mistake!...🤷🏽‍♂️
You should have done it in a game in Hot Springs in 3017 & 2018.....maybe y'all wouldn't lost by 20....just sayin'.

MT Legend

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 20, 2019, 10:01:55 pm
You should have done it in a game in Hot Springs in 3017 & 2018.....maybe y'all wouldn't lost by 20....just sayin'.

Hard to beat CCHS just saying!...😂

MomaLion

MomaLion

Sorry for no updates... I have no cell signal inside the gym.
Congrats to Melbourne, EPC, Earle and Marked Tree. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

birddawg1986

Melbourne girls looked tough. Rector blows one to EPC in the end. Earle girls roll as usual and MT struggles with the Duke. Pretty tight trims in Rector. Kinda like being at the carnival 🤣

RedWolf275

Predictions tonight

Girls
Marmaduke over Lee but a Lee win won't shock me
Riverside over Clarendon easily

Boys
Earle over BIC by double digits
Clarendon over Bay If Cartwright doesn't play Bay could win

notcoachBrown

I think Clarendon plays better without Cartwright

Sugeknight

RedWolf275

Quote from: notcoachBrown on February 21, 2019, 02:08:56 pm
I think Clarendon plays better without Cartwright

If that's the case, they should handle Bay. This Bay team not nearly as good as the ones that have won four 1A titles this decade. However, Bay has an excellent coach who will have a game plan.

notcoachBrown

notcoachBrown

notcoachBrown

RedWolf275

RedWolf275

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas