• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Post your 2018-2019 scores here so we can see who’s hot and who’s not!

Started by Pit Bull, December 17, 2018, 05:10:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

STATGUYQHS

STATGUYQHS

STATGUYQHS

STATGUYQHS

STATGUYQHS

LJ1985

Danville girls 39-30 at Lavaca
Lavaca boys 62-43 over Danville

Danville girls move to 24-2 on the year and clinch the outright conference championship.  Way to go Lady Little Johns!!

Danville will host district next week and then regionals the following week.

Ctucker

BW2015

Quote from: Ctucker on February 05, 2019, 09:43:38 pm
throw any balls off the face of MVE players on purpose?

I saw the video and agree it was bad but do you really look any better being an "adult" and trashing a kid?? 🙄

RedWolf275

BlueBird4Life

Quote from: 54Bearkatz2014 on February 05, 2019, 07:21:02 pm
Melbourne Lady Bearkatz: 75

Mountain View Lady Yellow Jackets : 54

HUGE win. Melbourne is peaking at the right time. I don't see anyone beating this freight train.

Rapert 22
MCarn 3
Webb 11
Roark 12
Shinn 2
Hardaway 9
Cooper 6
Morris 5
Humprhies 5

This is a very solid win for a young/talented Melbourne team.   I could see them at Hot Springs in the future. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Flobbito

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 06, 2019, 10:00:22 am
and there was ever a question? lol

If they are #3, then 2A is wide open.

MVE is no slouch either, and they lost to Quitman by double digits earlier in the season.

54Bearkatz2014

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 06, 2019, 10:00:22 am
and there was ever a question? lol

If they are #3, then 2A is wide open.

It's not wide open. The people choosing the rankings in the democrat are very biased and rank people in the top 6 who have no reason being there.

Ctucker

Quote from: BW2015 on February 05, 2019, 10:02:40 pm
I saw the video and agree it was bad but do you really look any better being an "adult" and trashing a kid?? 🙄
Not bashing kid never said name and never would! Coach is the one I have a problem with putting kid right back in the game! Kids will be kids!

FromTheBench

CTuck, it looks right now like your bears may just win out. Showing zero signs of weakness. Saw yall play Nemo the other night, granted they're not very good, but still.

Ctucker

Quote from: FromTheBench on February 07, 2019, 02:33:36 pm
CTuck, it looks right now like your bears may just win out. Showing zero signs of weakness. Saw yall play Nemo the other night, granted they're not very good, but still.
I hope but I will just wait and let it play out! Never know how somebody will play in State just look at what happen to us In state last year!

HorseFeathers

Clarendon leads England 15-10 after 1....Heard Cartwright left hurt

MomaLion

Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
And that's without Malik... he's ok but sitting.
The England player celebrated hurting him... now that's ridiculous!!!

RedWolf275

Mammoth Spring boys mercy ruled Riverside

Riverside girls mercy ruled Mammoth Spring

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 08, 2019, 08:33:21 pm
Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
come on moma I'm getting sick of you always downing other team your worse than Big baby

MomaLion

I don't care what you're sick of. You were on here whining recently about a team bouncing the ball off one of y'all's players face so stop being hypocritical. When a player loudly claps and celebrates another player being injured,  that's too far. They took the legs out from under both Malik and Rod causing injuries. The injuries themselves are not what I'm complaining about,  it's the celebrating of injuries that is a problem.

Ctucker

Whatever moma you whine more than anybody I've ever seen! We have video evidence of what I griped about!

Ctucker

Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
. Is MAlik ok and what's final score?

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 08, 2019, 09:33:52 pm
I don't care what you're sick of. You were on here whining recently about a team bouncing the ball off one of y'all's players face so stop being hypocritical. When a player loudly claps and celebrates another player being injured,  that's too far. They took the legs out from under both Malik and Rod causing injuries. The injuries themselves are not what I'm complaining about,  it's the celebrating of injuries that is a problem.

I was at the game and did not see anyone celebrating when he hurt his knee. The player from England cut in front  of Cartright and he fell.  There was nothing intential. Just take those two "L's" and head back to Clarendon.  We do play physical in England, so man up or start playing volleyball. 

Ctucker

Quote from: Cheek on February 08, 2019, 09:45:25 pm
I was at the game and did not see anyone celebrating when he hurt his knee. The player from England cut in front  of Cartright and he fell.  There was nothing intential. Just take those two "L's" and head back to Clarendon.  We do play physical in England, so man up or start playing volleyball.
. That's what I figured cheek!

keohog

Clarendon 29
England 21
Halftime
BULLCRAP, Moma nobody celebrated when he he was hurt. I guess next your going to say the refs cheated.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 08, 2019, 09:43:00 pm
Whatever moma you whine more than anybody I've ever seen! We have video evidence of what I griped about!
You just don't like being called out.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 08, 2019, 09:45:25 pm
Y'all need to learn to read. I never said anything about the foul itself. But jumping up and down clapping when you see a player down is inexcusable. As for the loss, y'all know that with Malik playing,  that game isn't even close.
I'm not concerned about this game one way or the other.

MomaLion

Quote from: keohog on February 08, 2019, 10:14:52 pm
BULLCRAP, Moma nobody celebrated when he he was hurt. I guess next your going to say the refs cheated.
Then you didn't see the player that committed the foul clapping when he saw Malik down? Well that's convenient. I guess that's acceptable in England.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 09, 2019, 04:38:49 pm
You just don't like being called out.
. Called out for what telling truth! Ever time y'all lose somebody miss treated y'all! That was only time you have ever seen me complain  about a dirty play and it was but you whine ever time y'all lose

HorseFeathers

Ctucker

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on February 09, 2019, 04:43:35 pm
Y'all need to learn to read. I never said anything about the foul itself. But jumping up and down clapping when you see a player down is inexcusable. As for the loss, y'all know that with Malik playing,  that game isn't even close.
I'm not concerned about this game one way or the other.

So haw can you say that.  We beat you by 7 with Malik.   After next year,  it will not matter. When Clarendon loses this group of Sr's , they will be lucky to finish 500 next year.

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Marmaduke 64
Brookland 83
F
Kalifa Ford 40pts

Marmaduke played good,
Best of luck in post season

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on February 09, 2019, 06:26:56 pm
So haw can you say that.  We beat you by 7 with Malik.   After next year,  it will not matter. When Clarendon loses this group of Sr's , they will be lucky to finish 500 next year.
And that shows how little you know. We only have a few Srs. We are heavy on Jrs. As for playing better Friday than early in the season,  I told y'all that we played like crap in that first game. Had Malik not gotten hurt,  we would have won at least by 15.  So enjoy the win,  we have district to prepare for... we actually have a competitive district.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 10, 2019, 06:50:49 am
And that shows how little you know. We only have a few Srs. We are heavy on Jrs. As for playing better Friday than early in the season,  I told y'all that we played like crap in that first game. Had Malik not gotten hurt,  we would have won at least by 15.  So enjoy the win,  we have district to prepare for... we actually have a competitive district.
but your best player is a senior and y'all have lost quite a few games this year so he is right be a lot worse next year! But atleast maybe people will quit trying to hurt and cheat y'all after Malik leaves!

Cheek

Clarendon looses their best two played with any height. Clarendon will struggle next year.

Cheek

Tough district ?  I can assure you Bigelow,  Cutter and Magnet Cove can beat Clarendon. 

MomaLion

Y'all believe what you want. I know what the future holds in Clarendon and it's bright.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas