• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Coach RJ Hooks.

Started by ISU7, December 02, 2018, 07:58:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Leo Marvin on December 03, 2018, 07:49:51 pm
I have always heard that more Osceola boys are playing for Rivercrest?  I've heard the Colts are usually recruiting Osceola.  Role reversal??
Lol Rivercrest had the same guys they had last season except the seniors and the 2 at Osceola. No Noles players from last season played for Crest. Nice try.

The Voice Seminole Nation

Quote from: Oldman on December 03, 2018, 07:02:53 pm
Are you in the finals without the TWO players from RIVERCREST? Simple question.

Simple answer, we are in the finals with players from Osceola who live in Osceola

Leo Marvin

December 04, 2018, 07:06:23 am #52 Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:07:58 am by Leo Marvin
Quote from: ISU7 on December 03, 2018, 10:47:06 pm
Lol Rivercrest had the same guys they had last season except the seniors and the 2 at Osceola. No Noles players from last season played for Crest. Nice try.

So, no players that play for Rivercrest live in Osceola? 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 03, 2018, 09:28:44 pm
Are y’all in it? Simple question
If we had those 2 players you stole from Rivercrest we would be.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on December 04, 2018, 08:31:40 am
Lol sounds good

ISU7

Quote from: Leo Marvin on December 04, 2018, 07:06:23 am

So, no players that play for Rivercrest live in Osceola?
Do any players that play for Newport live in Newark. There are players that live in my town Luxora that play for Osceola, whats been talked about is players that played on the team and left for the other teams. I'm quite sure other teams have players that live in a different town from where they play. Anyway Osceola like Crest did last season is representing Mississippi County Ark in the Championship game Saturday. Mississippi county doing it big for the 3-3A. ;D

sprained ankle

Quote from: ISU7 on December 04, 2018, 09:41:29 am
Do any players that play for Newport live in Newark. There are players that live in my town Luxora that play for Osceola, whats been talked about is players that played on the team and left for the other teams. I'm quite sure other teams have players that live in a different town from where they play. Anyway Osceola like Crest did last season is representing Mississippi County Ark in the Championship game Saturday. Mississippi county doing it big for the 3-3A. ;D
All the Newport kids are from Newport.

Steelseminole95

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 04, 2018, 08:55:44 am
Lol sounds good

The Rivercrest bus picks up kids in Osceola not saying they play football but it's not hidden it's school choice

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 04, 2018, 08:31:40 am
Crest had a few more too pick from, two Allstate players one a 2018 farm Bureau defensive finalist the other was the 2017 3A state finals game MVP. I guess Crest should have held an auction lol just kidding  Old Man. ;D 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Steelseminole95 on December 05, 2018, 04:21:10 am
The Rivercrest bus picks up kids in Osceola not saying they play football but it's not hidden it's school choice
The Osceola bus picks up kids from Luxora but its not hidden its school choice.  ;D ;D anyway this has been a fun season, great job by the Noles this season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas