• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Live stream

Started by Wonderdog, November 30, 2018, 12:43:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderdog

Will either one of the semi-finals be live streamed? If so, how can viewers access it? Thanks!

mossflyer

Arkadelphiabadgertv.com or on the mascot media app for Arkadelphia vs Shiloh

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: mossflyer on November 30, 2018, 06:41:51 am
Arkadelphiabadgertv.com or on the mascot media app for Arkadelphia vs Shiloh

Nice, and this doesn't require a subscription?

MondayMorningQB

What about the Robinson-Dumas game?

mossflyer

Nope. No subscription needed.

Superjack45

Not sure about this game but Dumas did live stream the Rivercrest game so I would definitely think they would do this since it is the Semifinals.

$aintMaximu$

ea cat

Rick Helton Facebook and Radio crew for Dumas.

$aintMaximu$

I wonder if this game is being postponed too?  Shiloh game was moved to tomorrow at 6PM...

ea cat

All games postponed until tomorrow.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: ea cat on November 30, 2018, 09:16:56 am
The world of snowflakes. Let's not get wet. Can't get muddy anymore.

But we all know this is for the AAA. They're afraid there won't be a big turnout therefore they can't pad their pockets with this sweet playoff money.

bigchief72455

That and the storms that move in have severe weather potential. Lightening. Possible tornado watches and warnings.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2018, 09:43:29 am
That and the storms that move in have severe weather potential. Lightening. Possible tornado watches and warnings.

And also the Illuminati...

Kevin

Quote from: ea cat on November 30, 2018, 09:16:56 am
Guess Robinson didn't want to play in the rain again... We all remember the week 7 blunder

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Those storms were originally supposed to start at midnight. Ten hours later, we have a light mist. Trying to predict the weather is frivolous especially if they are trying to pinpoint it.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Kevin on November 30, 2018, 10:06:42 am
Guess Robinson didn't want to play in the rain again... We all remember the week 7 blunder
+1

AirWarren

November 30, 2018, 10:12:50 am #16 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:21:23 am by AirWarren
Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 30, 2018, 10:09:44 am
+1

There were lightening delays and weather delays in Week 4 this year. And 7.

This game would be played if it was Mccllellen vs Wynne.

Same with week 3. If it was a big time game, Warren and Stuttgart would have rode out the lightening delay and played in the rain if need be.

Sets a bad precedent for the AAA. Any bad weather system for a game will now be challenged with the "why not us then" or "remember what you did in 2018" calls and emails.  Kudos AAA.

Kevin

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 10:12:50 am
There were lightening delays and weather delays in Week 4 this year. And 7.

This game would be played if it was Mccllellen vs Wynne.
I knew there were delays week 4, but I thought most of the games got finished. Didn't the warren game just go unplayed?

AirWarren

November 30, 2018, 10:15:30 am #18 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 10:19:16 am by AirWarren
Quote from: Kevin on November 30, 2018, 10:14:31 am
I knew there were delays week 4, but I thought most of the games got finished. Didn't the warren game just go unplayed?

It did. The game was called though because it was non conference.

No way that game is called or moved if it's a semi final game though. Proof being, 4 lightening delays, heavy rain and a finished state title game around midnight in 2013. A storm system that was known about for a week. But you gotta learn from your mistakes AAA at the expense of some. Can't blame them for that. 

Kevin

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 10:15:30 am
Still sucks for the players. Most coaches tell the kids "You're only promised 10 games a season" Well, they were promised 10 and received 9. Not counting playoffs

AirWarren

Quote from: Kevin on November 30, 2018, 10:17:11 am
Still sucks for the players. Most coaches tell the kids "You're only promised 10 games a season" Well, they were promised 10 and received 9. Not counting playoffs

No way the AAA and WMS will risk losing the gate money and concessions alone for the Friday night game that was cancelled.

ea cat

One school has tried since Monday to get the game moved to Saturday. They finally got their wish.

hogfan10

Quote from: ea cat on November 30, 2018, 11:14:03 am
One school has tried since Monday to get the game moved to Saturday. They finally got their wish.

?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on November 30, 2018, 10:15:30 am

No way that game is called or moved if it's a semi final game though. Proof being, 4 lightening delays, heavy rain and a finished state title game around midnight in 2013. A storm system that was known about for a week. But you gotta learn from your mistakes AAA at the expense of some. Can't blame them for that.
Weather delays are an expected part of any season of any sport but to postpone games due what the weather may or may not do is ridiculous. It all about that AAA revenue stream.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 30, 2018, 12:04:21 pm
Weather delays are an expected part of any season of any sport but to postpone games due what the weather may or may not do is ridiculous. It all about that AAA revenue stream.

Like I said. No way WMS and AAA blow a chance at tonight's gate money and concession sales being sabotaged.

bulldoghistorian

Just my observation:
If this storm was suppose to only last a little while, I could understand there being a delay or 2 if they could get it in at some point tonight.
The problem with this storm is that it's suppose to last all through the night, and I'm sure they obviously felt that the best thing to do was to move the games back.
Good move by AAA IMO, always better to be safe than sorry!

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on November 30, 2018, 01:03:21 pm
Just my observation:
If this storm was suppose to only last a little while, I could understand there being a delay or 2 if they could get it in at some point tonight.
The problem with this storm is that it's suppose to last all through the night, and I'm sure they obviously felt that the best thing to do was to move the games back.
Good move by AAA IMO, always better to be safe than sorry!

I wonder what the expense is to Arkie in a situation like this?

Jsmith48

As far as I know everyone here got word of the game being postponed around 8:30 this morning so no one had left yet. However, now the band and dance team can't go and possibly the cheerleaders because of ACT, All Region, and a swim meet is now in conflict.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Jsmith48 on November 30, 2018, 02:23:29 pm
As far as I know everyone here got word of the game being postponed around 8:30 this morning so no one had left yet. However, now the band and dance team can't go and possibly the cheerleaders because of ACT, All Region, and a swim meet is now in conflict.

I thought the team arrived yesterday...

Jsmith48

Wow! Didn’t realize that. They’ve always traveled the day of the game before. With charter buses I guess they’ll have to stay another night.

hogfan10

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 30, 2018, 02:25:11 pm
I thought the team arrived yesterday...

Doubt it; we're a public school, on a budget.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 30, 2018, 03:05:37 pm
Doubt it; we're a public school, on a budget.

Yeah, I just assumed the Charter bus yesterday was Arkie...

Jsmith48

Team is still in Arkadelphia.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas