• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LRRandy Warning....

Started by sevenof400, November 24, 2018, 12:51:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

sevenof400

Maybe we just found him - LRRandy - kickoff returner?

LRRandy

Ha. I really only come to FF for HS basketball now. I have taken my clicks and views to other sites ( buckeye and  nonbuckeye) because of the poor moderation on this site. I miss the back and forth with Wells, Valley, Horsefeathers and the others that hate on Buckeyes. I enjoy the sparring and the last few years were fun. Curious? Is this site monitized through views and clicks? If so the moderator that deleted that years old Buckeye thread and made my decision not to frequent this forum cost somebody some money. This years college football thread hasn't been posted in in a month and has very little action. Last years college football thread had 15,000 views and there were other threads that I started or stirred up. Genius moderation guys. Oh yeah. Yall enjoy tOhio State beating Alabama in the playoff.

AirWarren

Quote from: LRRandy on November 27, 2018, 12:41:25 pm
Ha. I really only come to FF for HS basketball now. I have taken my clicks and views to other sites ( buckeye and  nonbuckeye) because of the poor moderation on this site. I miss the back and forth with Wells, Valley, Horsefeathers and the others that hate on Buckeyes. I enjoy the sparring and the last few years were fun. Curious? Is this site monitized through views and clicks? If so the moderator that deleted that years old Buckeye thread and made my decision not to frequent this forum cost somebody some money. This years college football thread hasn't been posted in in a month and has very little action. Last years college football thread had 15,000 views and there were other threads that I started or stirred up. Genius moderation guys. Oh yeah. Yall enjoy tOhio State beating Alabama in the playoff.

LOL. Buckeyes and urban Meyer ain't beating bama.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas